Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Valuev he ain't no joke!

He may not be the best in the world.At least not yet,
    and hey, maybe never. But there's 44 guys out there who will tell you..
    THIS GUY AINT NO JOKE!

[youtube=425,350]PAbk7fWa41s&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Still raw but decent punch output once he has a guy hurt and doesn't seem to get gassed easily.
    I'm looking forward to seeing him knock out Jameel and then maybe a few more. Set up the 49-0 record ( ya, ya i know its padded) and a big payday against Klitschko. Boxing,esp the HW div needs a BIG fight!
    A fight to capture the imagination of the WORLD! get people talking.
    Barbershops,guys at work, in the bar kinda stuff. I think its good for the sport. What does the future hold for the big guy
    ANY chance against the steel hammer?? At all?? EVER??
    HEY!! Klitsch can be KO'd,and he does get gassed!!
    IT COULD HAPPEN!! what do you all think?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Valuev he ain't no joke!

He's a bum plain and simple. And anybody who saw his fight against the mediocre Larry Donald knows Donald deserved the win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    He's a bum plain and simple. And anybody who saw his fight against the mediocre Larry Donald knows Donald deserved the win.
    I wouldn't go as far as to call the man a bum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry Donald was good enough to go 10 against Vitali Klitschko but when he goes aginst Valuev now he's "mediocre" ??
    HHM.. 115-113 & 117-112?, sounds like a fairly decisive win.

Clifford Etienne was good enough to fight Brock who fought for the HW championship against Klitschko,another stiff i suppose?

John Ruiz?? What? 12 title fights? suppose he's no good either? or was that really another "BAD WIN" for Valuev?

Owen beck @ 25-2?? another bum? Just had a split decision loss
    (One judge had it 115-113 for Beck)
    to Ray Austin who everyone seems to think is all that.

Monte Barrett?? Win over Dominic Guinn and 12 round decision loss to Rahman?? a "BUM" too?? or another "phoney" win for the giant??

Whats the guy gotta do to earn SOME respect??
    Jameel McCline has wins over Lance Whitaker,and some guy named Shannon Briggs....oh ya he's the current WBO Heavywieght Champion of the world!!, oh ya and Wladamir Klitschko took 10 rounds to get Jameel out of there! HE went 12 and then 10 with Byrd and Brock as well. So Jameel has some credentials.
    Will Valuevs win over him mean anything?? Maybe its some kind of conspiracy?? to give freaky big men phoney wins??
    Ya gotta give the guy some props!
    If he beats McCline and you still say he's a bum. Then your an Idiot

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Larry Donald was good enough to go 10 against Vitali Klitschko but when he goes aginst Valuev now he's "mediocre" ??

Clifford Etienne was good enough to fight Brock who fought for the HW championship against Klitschko,another stiff i suppose?

John Ruiz?? What? 12 title fights? suppose he's no good either? or was that really another "BAD WIN" for Valuev?

Monte Barrett?? Win over Dominic Guinn and 12 round decision loss to Rahman?? a "BUM" too?? or another "phoney" win for the giant??

Jameel McCline has wins over Lance Whitaker,and some guy named Shannon Briggs....oh ya he's the current WBO Heavywieght Champion of the world!!, oh ya and Wladamir Klitschko took 10 rounds to get Jameel out of there! HE went 12 and then 10 with Byrd and Brock as well. So Jameel has some credentials.
    Will Valuevs win over him mean anything?? Maybe its some kind of conspiracy?? to give freaky big men phoney wins??
    Larry Donald: I noticed you typed "115-113 & 117-112?, sounds like a fairly decisive win". Did you even see the fight? I doubt you did.

Clifford Etienne: So just cuz Etienne fought Brock, that makes him good? Repeat that shit out loud and tell it don't sound moronic

John Ruiz: A lot of people (including Ring magazine) had Ruiz winning the fight

Owen Beck: Never ever use a "split decision loss" to Ray Austin as a good thing again. You should be fuckin embarrassed.

Monte Barrett: A decent fighter who was coming off a non-effort lost to Rahman. Also a fighter who's not a puncher and stands 9 inches shorter than Valuev. I'm not impressed

Jameel McCline: Just might be boxing's softest fighter. Didn't he lose to Zuri Lawrence, not to long ago? Yeah Zuri Lawrence, the muthafucka with 0 knock outs on his record. Yet you think he's a good fighter.

Damn this was to fuckin easy. Anyway, you want Valuev to get some credit. Tell him to go fight Wladimir Klitschko, Samuel Peter, James Toney or Calvin Brock. Hell I'll even settle for Oleg Maskaev or Hasim Rahman. Anybody but used up bums like McCline and Beck. If anything what the fuck is he doing fighting McCline anyway? Ruslan Chagaev is the number one contender. He should be fighting him.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950

ruiz got beat twice by natrual middleweights but toney tested postive for something but still samething would of happened and also ruiz went 1-1-1 with an old shot holyfield he also got koed by tua in like 30 seconds

larry donald got shutout by riddick bowe like 11 rounds to 1 when valuev fought larry donald he fought him 3 years after the fight with vitali plus he was 38 and only just lost md to valuev

Clifford Etienne got sparked out in 1st round against shot tyson enuff said

ray austin i dont even need to say about him he is a bum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pwnt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look im gonna go out on a limd here and say i dont think valuev will be easy to beat with the compitition out there at the moment. granted he sucks. but other than klitchko im not sure i would heavily favor anyone against him. lets talk about his pros and cons for a minute.

pros

1. obviously his size is a advantage against anyone!
    2. i'll sum this into one pro his style. he moves his hands alot and uses his weight to lean on and wear out his opponents. at 325lbs thats an very effective style! he seems to have a decent chin and a decent punch.
    3. the man used to hunt sabertooth cats and cave bears.
    4. he recently mastered the use of fire.

cons

1. he looks like he could be outboxed bye someone who could come close to his size.
    2. he may have stamina issues.
    3. he sooooooo fucking ugly!!!!!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cjm2681
    look im gonna go out on a limd here and say i dont think valuev will be easy to beat with the compitition out there at the moment. granted he sucks. but other than klitchko im not sure i would heavily favor anyone against him. lets talk about his pros and cons for a minute.

pros

1. obviously his size is a advantage against anyone!
    2. i'll sum this into one pro his style. he moves his hands alot and uses his weight to lean on and wear out his opponents. at 325lbs thats an very effective style! he seems to have a decent chin and a decent punch.
    3. the man used to hunt sabertooth cats and cave bears.
    4. he recently mastered the use of fire.

cons

1. he looks like he could be outboxed bye someone who could come close to his size.
    2. he may have stamina issues.
    3. he sooooooo F****** ugly!!!!!!
    i dont know about his chin being good didnt barrett shake him up??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont really remember him being stunned bye barret. i think barret can punch a little and the shots he where throwing werent really hurting valvuev.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cjm2681
    i dont really remember him being stunned bye barret. i think barret can punch a little and the shots he where throwing werent really hurting valvuev.
    i never see the fight just what i heard mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there was an overhand (well, every punch from Barret was an overhand lol) that shook em up...but valuev just put his weight on barret and Barret couldn't capitalize.
    Valuev is big, just that.
    His awkward style, and huge body are his most effective traits. And anyone that can negate that trait will beat him. I believe the 1 left jab and over hand right from klitschko would send him back to the ice age where he belongs. Valuev has beaten No one worth mentioning. and the ones he has beaten was not from boxing skills, but just the David vs Goliath factor is to much for ham n egger's to compete with. And since sling shots and rocks are not permitted in the ring, valuev will have to face a top opponent in the HWD to get that padded 0 off of his record.
    Will a klitschko vs Valuev be big? Oh yea,
    and it will benifit this division on 2 levels,
    1) it could possible bring some of the attention back to the HWD (that has been lost due to a great breed of lighter weight divisions,and poor quality of HWs)
    2) WHEN klitschko ktfo's this mongrel, valuev will be forced to retire OR, face ham n egger's until his retirement. Which would be great for boxing. It would alleviate the top heavies from doing so. Consider valuev the garbage man of the Heavyweight division. He could just sit there in the top ten beating guys like Briggs, Mcline so our top contenders don't have too lol

by the way, finished up ruiz, beat valuev.. No doubt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

............Then why can't I stop Laughing?.................He is the biggest joke of a world champion in the HW division since Johanssen
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He would probably TKO Wlad Klitschko, Wlad does not handle pressure too well. But also Wlad is a more skilled boxer. I love to see this match up. This guy might be the second best in the heavies right now, Or maybe not.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You gotta be kidding. Jameel McCline is a classic underachiever. I've never seen a fighter that size throw such tentative punches. You do realize McCline isn't even in the top ten, right?

He beat Briggs because Briggs was a fatso who hadn't hit bottom yet. Even now Briggs is doing himself a disservice by being too big. You're trying to convince me this is a legit fight based on fighters who beat fighters--ALL THOSE GUYS AREN'T IN THE RING. Clifford Etienne has been a bum for years. Monte Barret won against a Dominick Guinn who USED to have promise.

Nikolai Valuev is the champion NOW. The time is NOW for a CHAMPION to be fighting top ten fighters, not wowing us with his size. Champions should only be fighting elites or other champions. Klitschko is fighting again in March; that could have easily been Valuev in the ring with him. Fighting McCline will prove NOTHING on the road to a Klitschko. Other than height they are absolutely nothing alike. Don King is afraid of losing his champion.
    Oops

Thread Information