Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan Vs Chavez Jr 2009 mega fight

Who do you guy's like in this one. My British brothers are not showing the respect to Khan that I thought they would, they loved Prince Nas despite never proving himself after his loss but they already want to say that Khan is no Nas. I disagree and I think he will be the better fighter between the two, I believe they will fight in 09 with Khan taking the battle, it's a long way away but we can alway's dream. Chavez will be solid though and I really believe they will meet.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan Vs Chavez Jr 2009 mega fight

I think JCC jr will have lost a fight by that time and not be much of a big name at all really. Not sure about Khan either. If one of them gets a bigger name they might risk there perfect records imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    I think JCC jr will have lost a fight by that time and not be much of a big name at all really. Not sure about Khan either. If one of them gets a bigger name they might risk there perfect records imo.
    Remember that both of them are still green, so we can't compare them to the elite right now with the way they are fighting, but you have too look at the potential, I see it in both of them.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    Remember that both of them are still green, so we can't compare them to the elite right now with the way they are fighting, but you have too look at the potential, I see it in both of them.
    Yes of course they have good potential.....but when you think about Jcc jr getting that draw and then apparetnly only just winning the re-match..... i do suppose 2009 is 2 years away but something could go horribly wrong and i feel Jcc jr is the one who would face that problem more than Khan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In 2009 Jcc will have probally fought about 40 fights lol,He's on 30 now.I think Khan would win the fight now if it happens.Wouldnt be a bad fight now but carnt see there promoters agreeing just yet to this fight.Think Chavez mite be exposed a few times by 2009.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by littlebif
    In 2009 Jcc will have probally fought about 40 fights lol,He's on 30 now.I think Khan would win the fight now if it happens.Wouldnt be a bad fight now but carnt see there promoters agreeing just yet to this fight.Think Chavez mite be exposed a few times by 2009.
    That seems to be the concensus with everybody, but the Brits don't like to comment on Khan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who do you guy's like in this one. My British brothers are not showing the respect to Khan that I thought they would, they loved Prince Nas despite never proving himself after his loss but they already want to say that Khan is no Nas. I disagree and I think he will be the better fighter between the two, I believe they will fight in 09 with Khan taking the battle, it's a long way away but we can alway's dream. Chavez will be solid though and I really believe they will meet.
    I doubt Khan will be better or bigger then Naz. Hamed had a lot of flaws in terms of general boxing but in his flaws when people would try to take advantage he had one punch power. Khan doesn't have that devastating power Hamed has and from the vids I saw he tries to fight like Naz's style but Naz had power to back his style and make it unique, Khan won't have anything to keep anyone off him if he keeps fighting that way. AND HE NEEDS TO FIX THAT WIDE STANCE!
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

I doubt Khan will be better or bigger then Naz. Hamed had a lot of flaws in terms of general boxing but in his flaws when people would try to take advantage he had one punch power. Khan doesn't have that devastating power Hamed has and from the vids I saw he tries to fight like Naz's style but Naz had power to back his style and make it unique, Khan won't have anything to keep anyone off him if he keeps fighting that way. AND HE NEEDS TO FIX THAT WIDE STANCE!
    Naz had great power, but no heart, and Khan is very young, give him time to develope power (Tommy Hearns) he has great quickness, and I believe he will be the next big thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

from the fights i've seen of khan. i'm just not that impressed even against such poor quality opponents that make me believe his the next big thing. if his managed properly he might be able to get a tringket but asfar as being a future elite, i just dont see it.

Thread Information