Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 7000 posts!!Cooool!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

Thanks El Gamo. You have taught me alot in those 7000 post, keep up the good work mate. Soon you will be at 10,000. Keep my articles coming.
    CC back bro..lol and I'm flattered I've taught you alot especially as I don't know much myself!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    well done cc on me
    CC back bro,keep up the good work too.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry brod, I think I missed this thread earlier by a nick of time. It's almost like yesterday when we were celebrating your 5000th a few months back. Boy, you're posting by the thousands! You and Icecoldboxing are about the most active these days. You're one of the few here I think who're both boxing fan and analyst par excellence(usually they don't mix well) and who's views that are truly worth considering. Congratulations!

It's already Christmas eve (12am) here so I won't be staying long today cuz as a Catholic country, Christmas is a serious business here and we got a lot of activities until the 25th, giving out lots of gifts to neighborhood kids and relatives. Gotta sleep early. So Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! but don't worry, I'll be hanging around after Christmas.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Sorry brod, I think I missed this thread earlier by a nick of time.  It's almost like yesterday when we were celebrating your 5000th a few months back.  Boy, you're posting by the thousands!  You and Icecoldboxing are about the most active these days.  You're one of the few here I think who're both boxing fan and analyst par excellence(usually they don't mix well) and who's views that are truly worth considering.  Congratulations! 

It's already Christmas eve (12am) here so I won't be staying long today cuz as a Catholic country, Christmas is a serious business here and we got a lot of activities until the 25th, giving out lots of gifts to neighborhood kids and relatives. Gotta sleep early.  So Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!  but don't worry, I'll be hanging around after Christmas.
    thanks for the mention bro cc in 24  and merry christmas and yea el gamo is one of my favourite posters here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

keep posting bro and congrats.

maligayang pasko sa lahat! (merry christmas to all!)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC Bruv - nothced up 7000 in no time

Keep up the good work on the fight links - I have got some of my favourite fights through your's and LG's work
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry brod, I think I missed this thread earlier by a nick of time. It's almost like yesterday when we were celebrating your 5000th a few months back. Boy, you're posting by the thousands! You and Icecoldboxing are about the most active these days. You're one of the few here I think who're both boxing fan and analyst par excellence(usually they don't mix well) and who's views that are truly worth considering. Congratulations!

It's already Christmas eve (12am) here so I won't be staying long today cuz as a Catholic country, Christmas is a serious business here and we got a lot of activities until the 25th, giving out lots of gifts to neighborhood kids and relatives. Gotta sleep early. So Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! but don't worry, I'll be hanging around after Christmas.
    Glad to hear you'll be hanging around. Hope you enjoy Xmas,let me know how it goes bro and thanks for the compliments. Have an xMAS cc on me in 24 BRO.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

thanks for the mention bro cc in 24 and merry christmas and yea el gamo is one of my favourite posters here
    Thanks man,you know you're 1 of my faves too.CC in 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkisser

CC bro,enjoy your Xmas and thanks,hope you sort out your internet connection asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

Keep up the good work on the fight links - I have got some of my favourite fights through your's and LG's work
    CC back mate,nice to hear from you,don't see you online as much nowadays! If there's any particular fights you want,just PM me.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

Glad to hear you'll be hanging around. Hope you enjoy Xmas,let me know how it goes bro and thanks for the compliments. Have an xMAS cc on me in 24 BRO.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

thanks for the mention bro cc in 24 and merry christmas and yea el gamo is one of my favourite posters here
    Thanks man,you know you're 1 of my faves too.CC in 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkisser

CC bro,enjoy your Xmas and thanks,hope you sort out your internet connection asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

CC back mate,nice to hear from you,don't see you online as much nowadays! If there's any particular fights you want,just PM me.
    Yeh can't get online so much at the moment, coz when I egt home from work at 6.00 it's my turn to look after the babe. Will get more time as she gets into more of a routine.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information