Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mosley vs Cintron a done deal and Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga on the way.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mosley vs Cintron a done deal and Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga on the way.

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article10770.html

I'm glad Mosley is gonna get a title shot. The real question is I don't care if Fernando Vargas has a good Mexican following, ANYBODY THAT WOULD PURCHASE THIS FIGHT ON PAY PER VIEW IS A F****** MORON!!! It's almost insulting to boxing and it's fans to try and push this crap as a pay per view.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mosley vs Cintron a done deal and Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article10770.html

I'm glad Mosley is gonna get a title shot. The real question is I don't care if Fernando Vargas has a good Mexican following, ANYBODY THAT WOULD PURCHASE THIS FIGHT ON PAY PER VIEW IS A F****** MORON!!! It's almost insulting to boxing and it's fans to try and push this crap as a pay per view.
    I agree about Mayorga and Vargas being a bogus PPV. Pretty good HBO fight though. I think Mosley is gonna wipe Cintron out. If Cintron wins, not only would I be very impressed but very surprised as well.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mosley vs Cintron a done deal and Fernando Vargas vs Ricardo Mayorga on the way.

SSM wins via TKO
    Vargas outpoints wins UD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, the Vargas fight is definitely a HBO WCB fight, but definitely not a PPV fight. Mosley WILL win this fight. All Cintron has is power, and Mosley has proved that he can take huge shots at 154, there's no way Cintron wins this IMO. Kermit (lol) might as well just mail the IBF belt to Mosley and Mosley should just mail Cintron his biggest paycheck ever because this is basically what this fight is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    SSM wins via TKO
    Vargas outpoints wins UD

I agree with the Mosley TKO, but if Vargas shows up looking as bad as he did in the second Mosley fight, he's getting KTFO again. And he'll cry and make excuses like he always has.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vargas is a shot fighter. He should retire.
    If he's going to insist on fighting, he shouldn't be getting in the ring with a puncher like Mayorga.
    This is a horrible PPV. About as bad as Rahman-Maskaev.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vargas VS Mayorga will be a hell of a slugfest while it last but I like the rest of you think it is no PPV event....
    If Mosley is even 50% of his former self that night Cintron will realize that his beating at the hands of Margarito was nothing more than a look into the future....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must be either A) Insane or B) Crazy but good, watching 4 well known fighters get it on, and not not knowing what the fuck is going to happen in either fight, makes me excited as fuck! I'd buy it if I was american!
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    I must be either A) Insane or B) Crazy but good, watching 4 well known fighters get it on, and not not knowing what the F*** is going to happen in either fight, makes me excited as F***! I'd buy it if I was american!

Well that would make the buy rate here 2 lol
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hell Yeah!!!
    I'd pick Mosley by UD or TKO myself.
    What are you all talkin bout, quit raggin on the Vargas vs Mayorga matchup. Ya know how many threads there have been about this potential matchup, and now its practically here. It better go down. Yes PPV is a bit excessive, but still. Fuk Yeah!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to see Vargas vs. Mayorga

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vargas and Mayorga is sure thing excitement. Isn't that what you want in a PPV?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd actually like to see Mosley vs Cintron...even though I know Mosley's going to win...it should be a scorcher.

The only way I'd really care for Mayorga vs Vargas is if I was guaranteed a simultaneous knockout.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    And its do or die for both.

I'll tell you what will be to LOVE!!

Imagine the press conferences Mayorga and Vargas will have

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    And its do or die for both.
    Thats what was said for the 1st Vargas-Mosley fight. Yet here we are hearing this AGAIN.

Thread Information