User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hopkins: "Only The Ring Can Retire Me"

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Hopkins: "Only The Ring Can Retire Me"

so just read this and it looks like hopkins is trying to get a shot vs oleg hopkins also said that he is not ready to retire when his skills start slipping but he does not think his skills are slipping anytime soon he also said the ring tells a fighter when its time to retire and the ring hasnt spoken to me yet he also stated that moscow dont want to be embarrassed by fighting him and losing to a middleweight it also looks like calzaghe vs hopkins might not happen because he wants calzaghe to move up to light heavy but hopkins also said he might challenge o neil bell the cruiserweight champion he said cruiserweight divison hasnt been good since holyfield left it he also said a roy jones rematch might been on the cards aswell he said he wants to revenge that loss so it looks like he might be around for while so your thoughts guys ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hopkins: "Only The Ring Can Retire Me"

personally id love to see any of those fights i like b hops chances agaainst any of them believe it or not i think the most dangerouse fight out of all of them oneill bell. id love to see him wreck jones.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

imo if B hop loses his next match up.....why should he go on. Bhop at cruiser would be kool to see. but if he took a shot of enzo mac on the chin he would never have felt anything like it. we will have to see, im looking forward to seeing his next moves.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins mouth is on over drive!! Ive been a big fan of BHop over the years, but I cant help but feel that he is talking up a little bit more than he can chew....He isnt getting any younger and the win over Tarver as good as it was, needs to be put in a little perspective...

I really fear if Hopkins steps it up to cruiserweight or beyond...he could just bow out with his glory intact now, but its not looking likely now...

Thread Information