Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sad Click Courtesy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CityOfGod
    Ive sad clicked VD for you.

I'm sure he'll return me the favour

What i cannot understand is why across all boxing forums, is that female poster's get sad-clicked to death?

sure their are some 'fans' like that twatt emma - but some others are genunie fans who pay the PPV's and collect fights too - yet they get hammered for posting which i think is a little unfair.
    Not all females. You got 3 more cc than sc's. Well 2 more, now. So if your going by ratios, your the best female poster on this forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    I was just curious why people don't admit up to their sad clicks....Yeah here and there guys do but only about 10% of the time...I was looking at my SC's and got to thinking...I can't ever remember anyone ever telling me they gave me one?...With the exception od Stavros and Von Milash who I have argued with in the past....
    People are always shouting out when they give a CC why not the same pride when they deliver an SC?....Just curious
    I invited you to Canada to escape your In-Laws. Drink beer and eat back bacon while wearing Touques and watching Hockey on TV.
    You never even gave me the courtesy of a reply. Here's a Sad click (mayeb my first one ever) And now you know why........you hurt me man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never really understood why they're such a big deal for most posters here. I couldn't give a damn about them but there are some real cool click whores on this board. That's the answer to the original posters question. People shout about having given a cool click because they want one in return.

I just don't see why they're such a big deal but it seems that many see them as some kind of validation. Now that's some real insecurity right there. Needing validation of your opinions on a messageboard via some arbitrary points system, by people you have never and will probably never meet. I suppose people just seek the approval of random people more than I realised.

I fully expect to get sad clicked into oblivion now.

Happy Xmas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont sadclick anyone tbh. Cant even remember the last time i dished one out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    I was just curious why people don't admit up to their sad clicks....Yeah here and there guys do but only about 10% of the time...I was looking at my SC's and got to thinking...I can't ever remember anyone ever telling me they gave me one?...With the exception od Stavros and Von Milash who I have argued with in the past....
    People are always shouting out when they give a CC why not the same pride when they deliver an SC?....Just curious
    I invited you to Canada to escape your In-Laws. Drink beer and eat back bacon while wearing Touques and watching Hockey on TV.
    You never even gave me the courtesy of a reply. Here's a Sad click (mayeb my first one ever) And now you know why........you hurt me man!

Im Sorry man ....I deserve it....

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by stavros693000
    STD!..WHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

DAXX=1......VD=0
    Can't give Daxx credit for recycling. The STD line was first used by my home girl from back in the day. Sonia (AdamGB).

AHHH but that was before I was around...VD you know you are still one of my favorite posters...SC clicks on me or not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What i cannot understand is why across all boxing forums, is that female poster's get sad-clicked to death?

sure their are some 'fans' like that twatt emma - but some others are genunie fans who pay the PPV's and collect fights too - yet they get hammered for posting which i think is a little unfair.

Thank's Man...I gave you a CC to help up your ratio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was just kiddin....I still love you........(your wife ain't bad either)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was just kiddin....I still love you........(your wife ain't bad either)
    Really? I always preferred his sister

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok i will do my part and announce every sad click i dish out. i think this site would be a lot more interesting if people announced their sad clicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Not all females. You got 3 more cc than sc's. Well 2 more, now. So if your going by ratios, your the best female poster on this forum.
    Oh No ! VD gave me 'the clap' ha ha

Dont worry folks, you cant catch it twice, so im ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by enigma
    I've never really understood why they're such a big deal for most posters here. I couldn't give a damn about them but there are some real cool click whores on this board. That's the answer to the original posters question. People shout about having given a cool click because they want one in return.

I just don't see why they're such a big deal but it seems that many see them as some kind of validation. Now that's some real insecurity right there. Needing validation of your opinions on a messageboard via some arbitrary points system, by people you have never and will probably never meet. I suppose people just seek the approval of random people more than I realised.

I fully expect to get sad clicked into oblivion now.

Happy Xmas
    Great Post maaan.

(psssst..... i gave you a cool click for it, but keep it quiet, in line with your comments ok ? sweet. )

Thread Information