Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Maccarinelli v Haye signed for April?

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Maccarinelli v Haye signed for April?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Maccarinelli v Haye signed for April?

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    This should be a good fight, I'm going with Macca on this one.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice find Ice Cold - really hope this happens

Macca for me
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

Macca for me 
    thanks mate i havent seen haye yet but what ive seen from mac is that he can bang and ive heard haye has suspect chin not a good combo it also looks like it will take place on calzaghe card so should be good night of boxing im looking forward to this war

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

Macca for me
    thanks mate i havent seen haye yet but what ive seen from mac is that he can bang and ive heard haye has suspect chin not a good comboit also looks like it will take place on calzaghe card so should be good night of boxing im looking forward to this war
    was a time when i thought haye culd box, and could go on to take a HW title, now i i think his power has gotten him to where he is, to easy to hit and he still could win a joke hw title:P

Id go for maca by KO

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not that CHINS will be a factor in this fight between two dynamite punchers, but If anyones chin should be questioned it's Enzos - Sparked by Swaby and on queer street and nearly out against Scott (Credit to him for winning the fight (finding a monster punch)).

Hayes faced the better level of opposition too. Fighting Carl Thompson in your 11th fight punching yourself out and getting stopped, ain't as bad form as it looks. Has Enzo ever faced anyone even remotely as good as the 65 year old Cat?

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Not that CHINS will be a factor in this fight between two dynamite punchers, but If anyones chin should be questioned it's Enzos - Sparked by Swaby and on queer street and nearly out against Scott (Credit to him for winning the fight (finding a monster punch)).

Hayes faced the better level of opposition too. Fighting Carl Thompson in your 11th fight punching yourself out and getting stopped, ain't as bad form as it looks. Has Enzo ever faced anyone even remotely as good as the 65 year old Cat?

yea thats the problem even though haye fought good opponent early aka carl thompson he was 40 years old at the time 

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster

yea thats the problem even though haye fought good opponent early aka carl thompson he was 40 years old at the time
    But still far better than anyone Enzo has faced

and i'd bet the pensioner would of caned Enzo, had he fought him, too
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The secondsout article seems to be a bit of a fib to be honest with you.

The source is reputedly David Haye's Myspace account, but I checked that, and spoke with Heye's trainer Adam Booth, and he says nothing has been inked.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Macca anyday. Haye's punch rate isnt nearly as good as his. his hands are too dam low and my god if haye took a dig from macca he will be on the floor. i want a slugfest but i really feel that macca will be the winner here. but vise versa as well if haye gets macca and then it can really change the fight around. Im really just feel that macca is the better fighter and he will prevale in this fight. It's tough but a good match up, haye needs to keep his hands up and after seeing that last fight, if he gets cut i know macca will be more agressive in trying to end it.

wait and bleed i say!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im going for Haye, Macca probably has the heavier fists, but if you look at him he isnt in the greatest of shape and i think Haye is the better skilled boxer. Haye stoppage.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cockey cockney
    Im going for Haye, Macca probably has the heavier fists, but if you look at him he isnt in the greatest of shape and i think Haye is the better skilled boxer. Haye stoppage.
    To be honest with ya mate....and I know I'm slightly biased because I'm Welsh....but I reckon there is a difference between being out of shape and not having rippling muscles. When you look at British fighters that are above middleweight or so, they tend not to have the toned muscles that most American fighters have, and which David Haye has. Indeed, all I think it suggests is that Haye is far closer to the weight, and has to take all the fat off his body just to make cruiserweight. All I can say is I really hope the fight happens. Adam Booth did however mention that there might be an announcement either way on Monday or Tuesday, so watch the news section of the website

Thread Information