0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brits Who Hate Us

Quote Originally Posted by X
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    An Aryan is a white person, nordic, Caucasion not an Iranian those are Persions. Just like Blacks are Nubian, Lations are Hispanics or Mestisos, Asians are Orientals, sorry to go in such detail but you may remember Hitler history when he would alway's talk about the Aryan master race, or you may see specials on jail life where the white population will have gangs called the Aryan nation.
    An 'Aryan' today means a white causasian and has been hijacked by the right wing.

Ironically, the real Aryans were a tribe within the Medes nation of northern Persia. They were conquered by Cyrus the Great and assimilated into the great Persian Empire of antiquity. Ironically, the word 'caucasion' also refers to them as they came from the region of the Caucasas mountain in central Asia. It is very doubtful if they were blond haired and blue eyed Nordic people!!!

Quite funny really, when a Neo-Nazi proudly refers to himself as a pure Aryan .... they are actually claiming a mongrel heritage from the Steppe Mongolians, the Uzbeks and the Iranians.

You are a monster when it comes to knowledge. I don't alway's agree with you (WW2 theory) but your post teach me alot, you must be a professor or some kind of teacher. Good S***, you just went into more detail than I could have ever went into.
    Thanks mate, but you flatter me. I just happen to know stuff that someone somewhere sometimes finds interesting. I am also full of shite banter to amuse myself and everyone else when nobody really wants me to spout off.

I am not a teacher or professor or any S*** like that.

"Those that can, do. Those that can't ......... teach"
    A p.e. teacher once told me "those who can't teach.........teach gym." ha ha
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so Muslims in your country get prefential treatment?

let's just say I went to a muslim business establishment in the UK and I saw something there that offended me. would the municipal govt back me in forcing the muslim establishment to remove the offending item?

I guess I am asking because it seems that there is only one-way enforcement there from what was written in previous posts.

interesting stuff guys and gals, thanks for the response
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog

let's just say I went to a muslim business establishment in the UK and I saw something there that offended me. would the municipal govt back me in forcing the muslim establishment to remove the offending item?

I guess I am asking because it seems that there is only one-way enforcement there from what was written in previous posts.

I'm 25 and lived in Bradford, West Yorkshire (England) for 23 years, I now live in South England near london. My family still live there and I go up to visit all the time. In answer to one of your questions "Muslims in your country get prefential treatment?" thats a big fat YES. We can't even put the England flag up during the world cup because it offends the asian people. Imagine if you were told not to fly the Stars and stripes in case you offended anyone?

Only in Britain.........land of the soft shites.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    Only in Britain.........land of the soft shites.
    Its called guilty conscience... But i dont want to get into that now right now.

I don’t know what the big deal is anyway. If The white English Majority made enough noise, (instead of just bending over and taking it up the arse while we leave it to our tabloid newspapers to antagonise us and circulate poxy fukkin partitions) we'd put the government, the councillors and these committees in such a predicament that all they could do is be blatantly anti-English/ C.O.E

Just do what you want, power to the people and all that
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the thing is... capitalist government is always scared of offending the minority. I'm not going to go into detail, Preme laid it out pretty well. The only problem I have is when I hear people say minorities get preferential treatment. Eh...not so sure about that one. Maybe minority leaders get the eggshell treatment but day to day life for average minorities in America at the very least is no way easier then it is for me. The preferential treatment Jesse Jackson or Obama gets in Washington isn't the same type of treatment Maurice is getting at 7-11 in California but I think people tend to see it that way.

Obviously it's probably not the same in England with Muslims but I seriously doubt that your average day to day Muslim gives a damn if a town's lights are called Christmas lights or not. I think it's more of a case that one Muslim decided to nitpick away and the government cowered away from defending Christmas so it got changed to "festive" in order to keep from angering a minority. Racism in America is a word not taken to lightly. Probably the same in England and because the government is overcautious and even paranoid about keeping Muslims happy even though the majority of Muslims probably don't give a damn.

Although that theme park story is just bizarre.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog

yes they do (most other cultures do tbh)

No could we fuck, the dip shits who run this countyr are so scared of offending muslims, and all the others, yet cudn't give a rats ass about the rest of us lol

your asking coz ur totaly shocked how ass backards the uk reall is

This is called 'Great britan' the only great thing this place is, is a great big pussy waiting to get fucked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again alot of you guy's are mistaken a Muslim and an Arab. Yes 99% of Arabs are Muslim but there are other Muslims out there that are non-arab the have taken the religion of Islam. I have friends that have done this that are not arab and they are just like me, we have the same likes and dislikes and the same taste in many different categories. They have the same culture just a different belief in the spirtual world. You guy's are talking about Arabs who have a totally different culture and do things differently, they have a different way of living thier lives. They will have many things that will offend us in our way of life in the west and they know it. There is a difference between them and us and you guy's have to realize the differential, it is not Islam, it is Arabia.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again alot of you guy's are mistaken a Muslim and an Arab. Yes 99% of Arabs are Muslim but there are other Muslims out there that are non-arab the have taken the religion of Islam. I have friends that have done this that are not arab and they are just like me, we have the same likes and dislikes and the same taste in many different categories. They have the same culture just a different belief in the spirtual world. You guy's are talking about Arabs who have a totally different culture and do things differently, they have a different way of living thier lives. They will have many things that will offend us in our way of life in the west and they know it. There is a difference between them and us and you guy's have to realize the differential, it is not Islam, it is Arabia.
    Great post.

Have a cc.

(It's the same about when people talk about black people ....... what does that mean. Is is an Ethiopian, a Tanzanian, a Congolese, an American, a Sri Lankan or what because each is totally different.)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha - there have been a couple of occasions when I have used Google (I did to find out who the boxers were on the malcolm in the Middle clip), but not this time !!

well, who the hell were they:P? and the ref, hes the one who got sparked out^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

used to be proud to be british a few years ago! how fkn stuppid am I

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)