Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default undefeated fighters

these guys with undefeated records really rather take less risk, we have joe.c hatton, and valuev. etc....

being undefeated use to impress me nowadays these guys stress me. its like every week we watch someone that's undefeated...there are too many protected undefeated fighters bad for the sport. I mean we have hatton cotto pbf all should be at welterweight. the sport would be better these guys get it on. just like the many abc titles we have the countless undefeated fighters. but no huge show down between them.

I give more props to cotto, he has beaten about three straight undefeated hype gamed fighters. hatton I lost interest in, and pbf his been fighting inconsistent fighters. but props to pbf to take oscar let me add old oscar on, what's impressive in that is pbf is moving up again not the fact that he will beat a past prime old oscar that lives two lifes promoting by day getting hit(boxing) by night,freaking hooker.

on to joe.c I was cheering for him to whoop lacy, but now I freaking regret that now I hope lacy would of knock him out. joe.c is annoying on the realz this guy isn't as good as he think he is.

j.t..I like j.t he fought bhop twice and winky but still remained undefeated...now against those two defensive wizard its impossible to look good against let alone continue to be undefeated after fighting them two three times. that impress me about j.t but its crazy j.t stayed undefeated when clearly j.t still needs work on perfecting his game.

who yall think are the sissy undefeated and who are the real impressive undefeateds? because we clearly have a bunch of undefeated fruads out there. lets sort them bastards out

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: undefeated fighters

Interesting thread. About time you do something good. As for the fighters?

Floyd Mayweather: His resume speaks for its self. I give him an A
    Miguel Cotto: Took chances against the undefeated Carlos Quintana and Kelson Pinto. B
    Ricky Hatton: Follow Tszyu with Maussa, Collazo and Urango. D+
    Jermain Taylor: Has struggled. But against Hopkins, Wright and Ouma who wouldn't? A+
    Nicolay Valuev: An embaressment. Opposition just gets worse and worse. F-
    Joe Calzaghe: Huge disappointment. Bika? Manfredo? F
    Mikkel Kessler: Facing Andrade after fighting Beyer is impressive. B+
    Juan Diaz: Been protected and spoon fed since he became champion. D
    Ivan Calderon: Not many challenges that low in weight. Not his fault. C+

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually agree with you

but imma give cotto a higher grade A+ so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really like Mayweather but he selects old men and chumps and he runs away against anyone good. Mayweather gets an 'F' for being a chicken arse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Whirlwind
    I really like Mayweather but he selects old men and chumps and he runs away against anyone good. Mayweather gets an 'F' for being a chicken a***.
    yea pbf has fought a bunch of inconsistent fighters, a undefeated hatton undefeated cotto will look great on his win record but noooooo he wants $$$ and more abc cereal titles. beating old oscar aint impressive, sturm already did that, see pbf hasn't beat anyone that nobody else has beaten.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really like Mayweather but he selects old men and chumps and he runs away against anyone good. Mayweather gets an 'F' for being a chicken a***.
    ?? this is crazy talk!!!! You probably have a poster of hatton on your wall!!! PBF is one of the greatest boxers EVER!!!! You probably say the same about Ali....of course Baldomir was only on a 19+ fight winning streak....a mark of major inconsistency in your book...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    I really like Mayweather but he selects old men and chumps and he runs away against anyone good. Mayweather gets an \'F\' for being a chicken a***.
    yea pbf has fought a bunch of inconsistent fighters, a undefeated hatton undefeated cotto will look great on his win record but noooooo he wants $$$ and more abc cereal titles. beating old oscar aint impressive, sturm already did that, see pbf hasn\'t beat anyone that nobody else has beaten.
    He beat Diego Corrales before anybody ever did. How many 0 has Pac tooken?
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Thread Information