Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Direct from Vitali Klitschko: I’m Back!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Direct from Vitali Klitschko: I’m Back!

Finally something from Vitali himself.Until I heard it from him I didn't believe the rumors but it looks like it is true.As you could have guessed I am a huge fan of the Klitschko's but I don't know what to think of this whole development.I really wanted to see Wladimir become the unified Heavyweight Champion and now it doesn't look like that will be happening, or at least not for a long time.Having Vitali back will be good for boxing but how long can he hang around until his injuries once again catch up with him?I guess we will have to see.
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/4622-vita...chko-back.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Direct from Vitali Klitschko: I’m Back!

It's some kind of scheme they came up with one Sunday afternoon while milling around in their grandmothers backyard.

Vitali takes the fights that pose too big a threat to Wlad and they both skate through the rest of their respective outings. This way when Maskaev and Valuev get their inevitable a** whippings the Russians will still have 50% (or more) of the Heavyweight crown.

If they would fight each other than it wouldn't matter much, but they won't and it's nothing more than a safety net for Wlad. I'm sure that Wlad's job was too hold the fort till Vitali's return.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali Klitschko - The most overrated heavyweight of all time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    I know you throw these quotes out there just to get a rise out of someone...you know He is one of the top 3 current HW att....and he was far from overrated....we'll see how he does now that the injury bug is long behind him...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    I know you throw these quotes out there just to get a rise out of someone...you know He is one of the top 3 current HW att....and he was far from overrated....we'll see how he does now that the injury bug is long behind him...
    How so? he lost to a clearly old and pas it leiws. tbh he looks like a robot in the damn ring, his uperbody work was good, but i thought his footwork was shit, he looked so awkward when trying to box, and being one of the top 2 HW atm proves what exactly? this is surly the worset crop of heavys thee has been, id on't like to say that 'coz it seems im being harsh on them and i have the respect for anyone who fights coz they are risking alot;but compared to the past earas and fighters this is by far the worst and even if you wwere the number 1 hw atm and had all 4 belts it don't mean jack and prove your not overated.

Whos your top 3 right now btw?

ruiz
    Wlad
    vitali ?

I am kinda suprised vitli wants to go right in for the wbc? i would of thought he would have a warm up? i know oleg isn't highly thought of, but after his long long lay off it seems risky to go in and fight for the wbc and then having to take on peter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man, Vitali was the bomb. He was flat out out boxing Lennox Lewis for crying out loud until his eye stopped him. There's so many more deserving candidates for most overated of all time than Dr. Iron Fist.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    How so? he lost to a clearly old and pas it leiws. tbh he looks like a robot in the damn ring, his uperbody work was good, but i thought his footwork was S***, he looked so awkward when trying to box, and being one of the top 2 HW atm proves what exactly? this is surly the worset crop of heavys thee has been, id on't like to say that 'coz it seems im being harsh on them and i have the respect for anyone who fights coz they are risking alot;but compared to the past earas and fighters this is by far the worst and even if you wwere the number 1 hw atm and had all 4 belts it don't mean jack and prove your not overated.

ruiz
    Wlad
    vitali ?

I am kinda suprised vitli wants to go right in for the wbc? i would of thought he would have a warm up? i know oleg isn't highly thought of, but after his long long lay off it seems risky to go in and fight for the wbc and then having to take on peter

sorry...I can't read gibberish...but I didn't see Vitali lose to Lewis...I saw the fight stopped due to cuts....he was the top rated HW at the time.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    How so? he lost to a clearly old and pas it leiws. tbh he looks like a robot in the damn ring, his uperbody work was good, but i thought his footwork was S***, he looked so awkward when trying to box, and being one of the top 2 HW atm proves what exactly? this is surly the worset crop of heavys thee has been, id on't like to say that 'coz it seems im being harsh on them and i have the respect for anyone who fights coz they are risking alot;but compared to the past earas and fighters this is by far the worst and even if you wwere the number 1 hw atm and had all 4 belts it don't mean jack and prove your not overated.

ruiz
    Wlad
    vitali ?

sorry...I can't read gibberish...but I didn't see Vitali lose to Lewis...I saw the fight stopped due to cuts....he was the top rated HW at the time.....
    twist it what ever way you want, he lost, TKO stoppage LOST THE FIGHT i don't care if he was winning on points, had lewis rattled, looking like he was about to get KTFO even HE LOST - http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=007033 see lost TKO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Finally something from Vitali himself.Until I heard it from him I didn't believe the rumors but it looks like it is true.As you could have guessed I am a huge fan of the Klitschko's but I don't know what to think of this whole development.I really wanted to see Wladimir become the unified Heavyweight Champion and now it doesn't look like that will be happening, or at least not for a long time.Having Vitali back will be good for boxing but how long can he hang around until his injuries once again catch up with him?I guess we will have to see.
    So much for your theory about G. Leon. If he fights Maskaev before Peter, then I know for sure the Klits are running scared from Peter.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah Vitali lost legit to Lewis , no excuses but if dr iron fist came back now, I think he would make alot of waves . If he can recapture fighting fitness he will wipe the floor with Maskaev . Those guys are in different leagues . Infact i'd go as far as saying both Klitschkos are the best in the world with Sam Peter a deserving 3rd place .

Vitali wants to make his dream come true of both brothers holding world titles at the same time. I believe in a few months this will become a reality and I think it will be good for boxing . Both clean living inteligent men .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i guess wlad was to hold it down until fatal vitaly gets back.

all this talk about peter, the klitchko bros avoiding him, im not buying into that...wlady did beat him already, in a rematch i can see peter being a lot aggressive but then again i can see him getting stop by wlady straight right.

it sucks for peter that vitaly is coming back though, i think its just bad timing, but i think both peter and vitaly deserve the shot. vitaly can win back his title, then vitaly would prolly take on peter. vitaly has never been drop at all, and only way to beat vitaly is to k.o him, i just can't see anyone doing that to him. vitaly will eventually dominate the heavyweight division

THE RETURN OF THE CHAMP!!!!!!! FATAL VITALY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    WITH 2 MANDATORY DEFENCES EACH IT MEANS YAY MINIMUM OF 4 KLITSCHKO FIGHTS PER YEAR. One every 3 months. But how long will it be before they have eradicated all credible opposition?

Briggs, Peter, Valuev (could be hard), Maskaev... and then some old timers; Sanders, Holyfield, Mccall, golota... and some youngsters Dimitrenko etc....
    in 2 years there will be no credible opposition. (Of course Valuev may cause an upset)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They being the powers that be. Want to have Wladimer and Vitali to have history as the two brother Heavyweight champions typical boxing is no longer for fans its for politics
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good news i always like that guy
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Awesome.

Glad he's coming back.

He & Lewis were my two favorite heavies of recent years.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information