Default Stop the WBC Madness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Stop the WBC Madness

CC...good job. I was just about to post it right now. I actually emailed the WBC and I think everyone should too so they can understand what's going on.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    For the read, El Gamo. It should come as no surprise that I'm in full agreement.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CCs back guys,we need to do something about this shit! I turned a blind eye to it before but not now! And I've become,over night,a massive Sam Peter fan and I hope he KTFO everyone in the HW division,in particular the Klits and that coward Maskaev. What's the email for the WBC bro and what did you say?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As good as Peter is, Klitschko at the time was the uncrowned best heavy in the division, and he got that emiritus status from the WBC, they ain't making a mistake now, they made it a year or so ago, its too late to make a fuss. Look on the bright side, Peter gets a chance at Vitali, to be the REAL champ! A year from now, Peter could be a double klitschko wacker!
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CCs back guys,we need to do something about this S***! I turned a blind eye to it before but not now! And I've become,over night,a massive Sam Peter fan and I hope he KTFO everyone in the HW division,in particular the Klits and that coward Maskaev. What's the email for the WBC bro and what did you say?
    I just went to the WBC website and sent it to the contact email link. I don't remember exactly what I said but I respectfully tried to give them a guilt trip. Who knows though, maybe they don't have a conscience. I'll pm you what I said if I didn't delete it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WBC

It's all about MMA these days. Flee boxing and break ground in that sport. There is money to made and lots of it. Besides, they need you, WBC.

Think about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there aint no point in contacting the WBC, but i supose it won't do any harm. they are fat cats and will only care about the $dollar$ signs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    CCs back guys,we need to do something about this S***! I turned a blind eye to it before but not now! And I've become,over night,a massive Sam Peter fan and I hope he KTFO everyone in the HW division,in particular the Klits and that coward Maskaev. What's the email for the WBC bro and what did you say?
    I just went to the WBC website and sent it to the contact email link. I don't remember exactly what I said but I respectfully tried to give them a guilt trip. Who knows though, maybe they don't have a conscience. I'll pm you what I said if I didn't delete it.
    I think this is the perfect forum to start a grass-roots effort for a formal investigation. I've e-mailed both the W.B.C. and Sen. John McCain expressing my disgust with this outlandish mockery of the sport. We can affect change if we all get together and act on this! There is always power within numbers! Contact information:

info@wbcboxing.com

http://mccain.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm?ID=64

Let's get an online petition going. Maybe we can't stop this from happening, but I think with enough effort, we can affect future decisions that have the stench of corruption.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    As good as Peter is, Klitschko at the time was the uncrowned best heavy in the division, and he got that emiritus status from the WBC, they ain't making a mistake now, they made it a year or so ago, its too late to make a fuss. Look on the bright side, Peter gets a chance at Vitali, to be the REAL champ! A year from now, Peter could be a double klitschko wacker!
    I absolutely agree with you...I remember the talk about the emiritus status,when Vitali retired in
    nov. or dec. 2005,nobody cared or mentioned it at that time(probabaly,because nobody thought
    that Klitschko will return again...),but now its such a big deal ...
    Like you said Peter will get his chance...

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKickAss
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    I absolutely agree with you...I remember the talk about the emiritus status,when Vitali retired in
    nov. or dec. 2005,nobody cared or mentioned it at that time(probabaly,because nobody thought
    that Klitschko will return again...),but now its such a big deal ...
    Like you said Peter will get his chance...
    Some say Vitali is not to blame but think about this. The Klit brothers dream is for both of them to hold a world title at the same time. Vitali would have probably taken his time had Toney won cause he figures he can beat either Toney or Maskaev. He also figures that if Peter wins the title, he won't beat Peter and their dream goes down the drain cause he doesn't believe he can beat any of the other champs at this point in his career.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have been thinking the last few days about these abc belts, and how the wbo is a belt that still many don't consider a true world championship...

but they way the wbc have run their title, this intercontenentaal champion, this fuckin g bullshit WBA super champion, the iba giving out the interim belt to anyone.. the fucking wbo isn't perfect, but they seem to have their heads not up thier own asses like the other three

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think people should stop worry about the alphabet gangs. Everyone knew they were corrupt, so why expect them to do anything credible, you only get your hopes destoyed,

You'll be much happerier if you simply follow the Ring magizine ratings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lance Uppercut
    I think people should stop worry about the alphabet gangs. Everyone knew they were corrupt, so why expect them to do anything credible, you only get your hopes destoyed,

You'll be much happerier if you simply follow the Ring magizine ratings.
    True, but it still sucks. Ring Magazine is the only 'independent' organization that seems to be on target most of the time.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IMO he should have to take a few fights rank himself then get a shot,,,but that would only be the right way to do it......In honesty I would not care at all if itywasn't for the fact Sam Peter deserves that shot!!!!.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!....PETER HAS EARNED IT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE.....As far as the rest of the division goes with the exception of Wlad...Their all pretty much useless
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Thread Information