Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nickelback gets booed off stage in a concert in Portugal (video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nickelback gets booed off stage in a concert in Portugal (video)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    It's Lynyrd Skynyrd....and no Portugal is not worthy of their talents!!!!!

Nickelback sucks....DEAL WITH IT
    they aint that bad ! the problem with them is the songs all sound the same.

El Kabong Guest

....and they have been caught in a PAYOLA scandal......as in their songs were only played because the disc jockeys got paid off.......that = AWFUL

It's just my opinion though, yall can like them all you want, I think they are one of the worst bands.....them and Crossfade and all the other "rock" bands....their singers are shit, they yell they don't sing and there is a difference between Axel Rose or Bon Scott or Robert Plant yelling as they sing and just YELLING like some drunken buffoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....and they have been caught in a PAYOLA scandal......as in their songs were only played because the disc jockeys got paid off.......that = AWFUL

It's just my opinion though, yall can like them all you want, I think they are one of the worst bands.....them and Crossfade and all the other "rock" bands....their singers are shit, they yell they don't sing and there is a difference between Axel Rose or Bon Scott or Robert Plant yelling as they sing and just YELLING like some drunken buffoon.
    actually Nicelback's strong suit would be the vocals in my opinion.. a guy that actually sings on key ! now the rest of these modern day rockers are a bit twitched , I would agree. Also where are the fucking guitars solo's? that’s what Rock n Roll is all about !

El Kabong Guest

They aren't my bag....never will be.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man you guys I have the new Gov't Mule "High and Mighty". The second song on the cd.... "brand new angel" fookin rockS!
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Do we have any Nickelback fans in Portugal!!?!?!"

(silence)

"Are you sure?"

GOLDEN
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's Lynyrd Skynyrd....and no Portugal is not worthy of their talents!!!!!

Nickelback sucks....DEAL WITH IT
    I like them.

El Kabong Guest

good luck with all that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks bro, you too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash
    thanks bro, you too!
    yeah they better then most modern day rockers . It's just the songs kinda sound the same and thus get old fairly quick in my opinion .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nickelback is good, listen to next contestant, animals, savin me, if everyone cared,photograph, some day...all good songs.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Nickelback is good, listen to next contestant, animals, savin me, if everyone cared,photograph, some day...all good songs.
    ...you're an Aussie right Aren't you supposed to like GOOD music....Wolfmother is good band....Nickelback is not...shame on you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

agreed !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...you're an Aussie right Aren't you supposed to like GOOD music....Wolfmother is good band....Nickelback is not...shame on you
    Wolfmother is good . It's got a touch of Led Zeppelin and a shot of Black Sabbath .. nothing wrong with that band !

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle as they would say on "High Fidelity".... "How can it be bullshit to state a preference??"

You remind me of Jack Black in that film......you should watch it.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information