Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I just watched SAW III .......................

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I just watched SAW III .......................

So my girl came over yesterday and wanted to see it so I told I wasn't gonna waste my time on that movie that it was crap and if she wanted to see it she could watch it on her own time....

So, I start setting up my notebook to watch it on peekvids
    and we start watching it boring IMO, I think 1 and 2 were really good but this 3rd one lacked something.... Anyone else seen it? Wadda 'ya think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I just watched SAW III .......................

I also watched it from "that place" and thought it was a colossal waste of celluloid. HOWEVER, I saw a preview for it on a DVD and it looked much better. Not because the previews always make a movie look intresting, no sir. The online version I looked at was overly dark with horrible sound.

I still think Saw III is going to stink on hot ice, but I want to view it as intended before I make my final decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought it was alright but the bit that freaked me out was when the chap was chained up with hooks through his body and he had to tear himself free.

The part where he had to tear the hooks out of his feet that were hooked in behind his achilles tendon was FUCKING GROSS! I hate achilles tendons.

There will deffo be a 4 it took a fortune at the box office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

had the first one on dvd for about a year mrs wont watch it with me!
    so not had chance 2 watch it

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strongly recomment the 1st & 2nd, I'm about to watch part 3 on the tele as the one I saw was on the net and quality wasn't all that good...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    I thought it was alright but the bit that freaked me out was when the chap was chained up with hooks through his body and he had to tear himself free.

The part where he had to tear the hooks out of his feet that were hooked in behind his achilles tendon was F****** GROSS! I hate achilles tendons.

tht one with the hooks was rediculous and impossible how could he get tht one goin trhou is jaw out also it didnt rele explainwhat happened to tht copper from number 2 i know jigsaw says to amanda u left him for dead but i cleaned up after does tht mean tht guys still alive or what cus he passed the test and jigsaw always claims he has never killed anyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it wasnt as good as the first one but probably better than the second. i liked the bit with all the rotten pigs getting mangled up and poured all over that fella. nice.
    hope they leave it there though and dont try to make another movie. enough is enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton
    Quote Originally Posted by Munky

The part where he had to tear the hooks out of his feet that were hooked in behind his achilles tendon was F****** GROSS! I hate achilles tendons.

tht one with the hooks was rediculous and impossible how could he get tht one goin trhou is jaw out also it didnt rele explainwhat happened to tht copper from number 2 i know jigsaw says to amanda u left him for dead but i cleaned up after does tht mean tht guys still alive or what cus he passed the test and jigsaw always claims he has never killed anyone

Dont read below if you don't want the movie spoiled...

Because the girl MADE it impossible. She did it so that he would die regardless and even if he had gotten through(which is impossible) the door was welded on the other side so he would have died regardless.

She had become a killer who wanted people to die because she felt they couldnt be saved. Jigsaw knew this so thats why he incorporated her "final" test in the movie...in which case she failed...and died...and so did Jigsaw "apparently" But there's a 4th movie

Probably because the guy killed Jigsaw and in return killed his wife and doomed his child...apparently jigsaw knew the guy would kill him so he made another puzzle for this guy to get through..

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After re-watching SAW III, I delcine my repvious comments about it.....
    It was a really good movie and twisted.....

Now that I watched a better quality of it it was better guess sometimes it isn't a good idea to watch movies off the net if the quality ain't so good...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    it wasnt as good as the first one but probably better than the second. i liked the bit with all the rotten pigs getting mangled up and poured all over that fella. nice.
    hope they leave it there though and dont try to make another movie. enough is enough
    Yeah I agree it was better than the second but not as good as the first. Man I just think they have done enough with this movie I mean it was original when it first came out but now its just getting monotnous ya know. But the way the third one ended there is definately going to be a fourth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the first one was good, aint seen the others ! not really my type of film to be honest, that shit gives me the creeps !

Thread Information