Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can someone explain the forum rules,ect.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default can someone explain the forum rules,ect.

can someone please explain how exactly this forum works ,ie,anything that a new member would need to know,were does the boxing glove come from and hows some got more on than others, whats the ratings thing all about?the little purple monster on the board,i dont understand just quite how all these fit in.....last night a man passed me a complement and says wecome to saddo ect and i thought this fellas calling me sad or whatever and it turned out to be the name of this site and embarasingly i gave him dogs abuse to which i appoligised and i thought i need more understanding of this site befour i give oppinions or make my own subject

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: can someone explain the forum rules,ect.

Hey there. Hmmm,it's simple really...

Don't abuse other members,no racism etc. Just be courteous even when debating.

The plus and the minus next to your names means your Cool Clicks and your Sad Clicks. If someone agreees with you/likes you etc,they'll give you a Cool Click(CC) and if they dislike you,they'll give you a sad click(SC). You can only give them out when you get to 100 posts.

Don't worry about the glove and all that stuff,that's just to show how many posts you have done etc the more posts=the more gloves.

That's all a newbie would need to know really....umm,unless you have any other queries?

Have a cc on me for joining the best boxing forum on the net.Period.(I did not even know about boxing before I came here,now I'd like to think I was a bit of a connissuer )

Just out of interest,who are your favourite boxers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Hey there. Hmmm,it's simple really...

Don't abuse other members,no racism etc. Just be courteous even when debating.

The plus and the minus next to your names means your Cool Clicks and your Sad Clicks. If someone agreees with you/likes you etc,they'll give you a Cool Click(CC) and if they dislike you,they'll give you a sad click(SC). You can only give them out when you get to 100 posts.

Don't worry about the glove and all that stuff,that's just to show how many posts you have done etc the more posts=the more gloves.

That's all a newbie would need to know really....umm,unless you have any other queries?

Have a cc on me for joining the best boxing forum on the net.Period.(I did not even know about boxing before I came here,now I'd like to think I was a bit of a connissuer )

Just out of interest,who are your favourite boxers?

thanks for explaining what id need to know,felt bad about verbaly abusing that fella but we sorted it out,i like heavyweight boxers mostly but we all like the hagler and hearns lot but my fav boxer im affraid is tyson...like cus said after watching tyson...im like a guy who is know longer cappable of any sexual involvement,,tyson was that exciting ti watch and befour or after him no boxer in my oppinion has ever been that ecsiting ,,liked nigel benn too,like the raw kinda boxers but also love the skills of ali and co,and never ever liked lenox lewis for some reason,,good boxer but not into over cautiousness,,started liking evander h as back in his day he was my fav boxers rival but standing back and looking from a nuetral corner he was good,bit like norton

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Coool! I love Tyson too,although not to the extent that it appeases my sexual appetite! Well,if you have any other queries,need hrlp with anything etc,just hollar at me! Enjoy the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

matteoz what not a lennox fan ha ha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago

o you lennox fan.....boaring for me

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Matteoz and have a Good to have you here

CC El Gamo for the explanations
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by matteoz
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago

o you lennox fan.....boaring for me
    Just becareful who you argue with. We have people here who love to insult but when you insult them back they run and tell on you. We have a few snitches here so becareful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just express your opinions whether people agree with em or not. sometimes a snake will sad click you without even telling you but hey thats life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Matteoz..
    the rules hear are simple....

1) don't drop the soap around wacko

2) each time you post you must e-mail me nude photos of your wife, girlfreind or mom whichever is hotter (or all three if possible)

3) always agree with me, Ignore Lyle and any poster who's name starts with Klischko and ends in some variation of the word nutth#gger.

4)....uh.............just repeat step #2...

Seriously?....... hang loose, have fun, don't sweat it! The rules and stuff and how sh1t works are posted on the site I think just click around on stuff and see what ya get to read. Like click on a guys name and other stuff comes up. You'll figure it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rule one: Have thick skin!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a few things to keep in mind rookie;

don't mess with the boxingGod ofcourse.

don't hesitate to speak your mind

remember everything you say, we have members that will dig up your past post to use it against you during a debate so make sure your true to your comments.

ignore the weirdos on the forum, don't worry you'll quickly pick up on them.

whenever your argueing with a member keep it kooL but if you need ammo on a member you can come to me, i pretty much know how to make all the members here mad, yup i've been here long enough to know how.

and always cool click or agree with the boxingGod.

thats about it, good luck out here in the wild...peAce!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    a few things to keep in mind rookie;

don't mess with the boxingGod ofcourse.

don't hesitate to speak your mind

remember everything you say, we have members that will dig up your past post to use it against you during a debate so make sure your true to your comments.

ignore the weirdos on the forum, don't worry you'll quickly pick up on them.

whenever your argueing with a member keep it kooL but if you need ammo on a member you can come to me, i pretty much know how to make all the members here mad, yup i've been here long enough to know how.

and always cool click or agree with the boxingGod.

thats about it, good luck out here in the wild...peAce!
    praise the lord dood......cheers..lol..ye you dont just increase your boxing knoledge on here on here you get free laughs on the way....great forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats an interesting phrase "praise the lord.... dude"
    Are you a california surfer born again christian?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    thats an interesting phrase "praise the lord.... dude"
    Are you a california surfer born again christian?
    ...it doesn't matter if he's the Shaman of his tribe it's still better than being a Valuev fan!

Yes, please, by all means agree with LandMine, he's got a right good retarded head on his shoulders and doesn't mind makiing a complete ass of himself....in other words he's a perfect mentor

Thread Information