Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather runs his mouth wreckless again.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather runs his mouth wreckless again.

Mayweather was also asked why he refers to himself, at only 29-years-old, as the best fighter in the history of the sport. Floyd gave a detailed answer on why he will go down as the best of all-time.

“They talk about Sugar Ray Robinson, but he went up and lost as a light heavyweight,’’ Mayweather said. “They talk about Sugar Ray Leonard, but he let a lightweight, Roberto Duran, come up and beat him. They talk about Muhammad Ali, but he let a guy with seven fights beat him. When it’s all over I’m going to be the biggest and best of all times.’’

I swear to god he will clone himself with all his millions so he can fuck himself every night.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kel

I swear to god he will clone himself with all his millions so he can fuck himself every night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I understand the best fighters have some arrogance but to criticize those legends,those awesome fighters for no reason,to not show respect is what riles me.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

I swear to god he will clone himself with all his millions so he can F*** himself every night.

We know what your thinking Danny G, and no it's not possible. Looks like it'll be your right hand for life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

I swear to god he will clone himself with all his millions so he can F*** himself every night.

We know what your thinking Danny G, and no it's not possible. Looks like it'll be your right hand for life.
    Come on guys,relax! Just discuss the thread without dissing each other!!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    is Danny_G one of Pretty Boy's jilted ex lovers or something... you're worse than Emma with Amir Khan... did he knock you back? Not return your calls?

No one is asking you to like PBF... for your own mental health could you get over him?

Stop talking about him... you're turning into Royal.
    Who died and made you the boss of the forum? Are you now the d1ck-tator here?
    Why cant I speak on Floyd? Does it bother you? Is he your lover? Your boyfriend? Do you have a g@y crush on him? Are you his protector? His defender? His knight in pink gladiator armor? Do you have posters of him in your room with little pink hearts on them? lol
    I can say all I want about Floyd.

I don't think one person on this forum finds your posts about Mayweather anything but pathetic. He's completely right, get over it you victim.
    I beg to differ. We hate how you boys make Fraud Mayweather Jr. out to be the next Jesus Christ.
    I think your lust for him is pathetic. The way you have to come in his defense and in his honor. lol
    Beg to differ... I'm not even a Mayweather fan... I just find your constant, repative posts boring... and yeah... you can post them... same as I can post telling you to shut up because you boor me.

"Is he your lover? Your boyfriend? Do you have a g@y crush on him? Are you his protector? His defender? His knight in pink gladiator armor? Do you have posters of him in your room with little pink hearts on them?"

Nah... I'd probably CONSTANTLY TALK BOUT HIM if I did.

"Does it bother you?"

Yeah... I'm going to help you thru this though... together we'll solve your issues.

"Are you now the d1ck-tator here?"

Yes

"Who died and made you the boss of the forum?"

I killed Saddo.

Basically what it comes down to is that you're trying to argue with me as if I am a Floyd Fan boy... I'm not even a fan... You're just a dick.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    is Danny_G one of Pretty Boy's jilted ex lovers or something... you're worse than Emma with Amir Khan... did he knock you back? Not return your calls?

No one is asking you to like PBF... for your own mental health could you get over him?

Why cant I speak on Floyd? Does it bother you? Is he your lover? Your boyfriend? Do you have a g@y crush on him? Are you his protector? His defender? His knight in pink gladiator armor? Do you have posters of him in your room with little pink hearts on them? lol

I don't think one person on this forum finds your posts about Mayweather anything but pathetic. He's completely right, get over it you victim.
    I beg to differ. We hate how you boys make Fraud Mayweather Jr. out to be the next Jesus Christ.
    I think your lust for him is pathetic. The way you have to come in his defense and in his honor. lol
    danny im not going to start arguing but i do agree with adam and p4p you do go over the top when it comes to mayweather no one thinks he is jesus christ but he is damn good fighter and has fought some good opps and his p4p status can only get better fighting oscar then talks of fighting hatton mayweather is moving in the right direction and im going to be honest i dont think at moment anyone can beat him and thats not because im big fan of his he isnt even my favourite fighter but his skill level is just step up from the rest at moment
    Exactly... I don't mind people with a different veiw on Floyd... but not when it's just blatant hate... now that there is another fighter at 147 who could beat Floyd... that's this kid's new favourite...

Fuck Margarito... long live Cotto ay Danny?

I'll discuss the ins and outs of Floyd's career, record and style... I won't just spam 'lol PBF are chicken' over and over and over and over again. It's boring... it's been said and creates no discussing... nothing, thats why every one calls it SPAM.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

danny im not going to start arguing but i do agree with adam and p4p you do go over the top when it comes to mayweather no one thinks he is jesus christ but he is damn good fighter and has fought some good opps and his p4p status can only get better fighting oscar then talks of fighting hatton mayweather is moving in the right direction and im going to be honest i dont think at moment anyone can beat him and thats not because im big fan of his he isnt even my favourite fighter but his skill level is just step up from the rest at moment
    Exactly... I don't mind people with a different veiw on Floyd... but not when it's just blatant hate... now that there is another fighter at 147 who could beat Floyd... that's this kid's new favourite...

Fuck Margarito... long live Cotto ay Danny?

I'll discuss the ins and outs of Floyd's career, record and style... I won't just spam 'lol PBF are chicken' over and over and over and over again. It's boring... it's been said and creates no discussing... nothing, thats why every one calls it SPAM.
    It shows how ignorant people are and this includes you.
    You guys have no clue what spam is.

And YES! Long Live Miguel Cotto!
    I have been a Cotto fan when you were still in diapers
    I said he would move up. I said he would face and beat Tony.
    I said if he ever steps in the ring with Roid G@yweather that Roid would lose.

I dont care if you like me or not. I am not g@y and I am not looking for boyfriends on line.
    You think I am a d1ck? Is penis always on your mind?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont care if you like me or not. I am not g@y and I am not looking for boyfriends on line.
    Seeing how eloquent your writing style is, I'd love to get your thoughts on topics such as global warming, stem cell research, and the meaning of life, at some point.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea

Seeing how eloquent your writing style is, I'd love to get your thoughts on topics such as global warming, stem cell research, and the meaning of life, at some point.
    LMAO!
    He wants me to tell him the meaning of life.

What an idiot!

You killed it.

Ask your boyfriend Floyd. He is the second coming of Christ according to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok Danny_G

Why don't you tell me why you don't like Floyd without mentioning Margarito or his trash talking.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha!! I gotta say it brings a certain entertainment value to the forum, kinda like a heal in wrestling who gets everyone riled up.... I look at it this way all Floyd has to do is keep on winning like he has and the rest will take care of its self, and yes when Floyd beats Oscar, even Danny MIGHT have something nice to say about Floyd..

I used to give a shit and get pissed off, but I dont believe he can obsessively hate Floyd that much, rather he just likes getting people all cranked up. probably possing his pants laughing at the responses

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Hahaha!! I gotta say it brings a certain entertainment value to the forum, kinda like a heal in wrestling who gets everyone riled up.... I look at it this way all Floyd has to do is keep on winning like he has and the rest will take care of its self, and yes when Floyd beats Oscar, even Danny MIGHT have something nice to say about Floyd..

I used to give a S*** and get pissed off, but I dont believe he can obsessively hate Floyd that much, rather he just likes getting people all cranked up. probably possing his pants laughing at the responses
    Maybe at the start... I don't think many people are humouring him anymore though.. There is seriously something wrong with his head.

SigmaMu Guest

I used to give a shit and get pissed off, but I dont believe he can obsessively hate Floyd that much, rather he just likes getting people all cranked up. probably possing his pants laughing at the responses
    You are starting to take the fun out of it since you were the one who got all fired up the most in the past. It's ok though because I know a couple of other people who will fall into the trap and take your place. All I do is say something negative about Floyd and the nut huggers start attacking me like crazy. No worries, I still have Frozen_Solid and p4pking biting like crazy each and everytime. SUCKAS! I also caught ADAM in my net. hehheeehheee

Here fishy, fishies!

No smarter than fish I tell you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to give a S*** and get pissed off, but I dont believe he can obsessively hate Floyd that much, rather he just likes getting people all cranked up. probably possing his pants laughing at the responses
    You are starting to take the fun out of it since you were the one who got all fired up the most in the past. It's ok though because I know a couple of other people who will fall into the trap and take your place. All I do is say something negative about Floyd and the nut huggers start attacking me like crazy. No worries, I still have Frozen_Solid and p4pking biting like crazy each and everytime. SUCKAS! I also caught ADAM in my net. hehheeehheee

Here fishy, fishies!

No smarter than fish I tell you.
    Hey post that gif again with Floyd looking around at the DLH Mayorga post fight conference.... I dont believe for one second he was scared of Margarito but that gif you put together is funny as fwock.... C'mon do your old nemesis a favor and post it

Thread Information