Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bob Arum Vows To Sue Margarito and Goossen

What an ass!!! Just read this at "another" site.Arum told scribe Robert Morales of the Press-Telegram , that he did not participate in the purse bid because Margarito and his team told him that he was going to fight Cotto in June.Sergio Diaz, who co-promotes Margarito with Francisco Espinosa, told Morales that the only reason they signed to fight Williams was because they could not come to terms with Arum for the Cotto fight. They made the fight with Williams in an effort to avoid Margarito being stripped by the WBO.

WTF Arum's problem?!?! If I was Tony,I'd seriously be thinking about my contract with Arum,the guy is a fooking prick! And I hope Pacman leaves him too!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bob Arum Vows To Sue Margarito and Goossen

and goes to who? Oscar? Is Oscar any better for him do you think Jetson?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was thinking he goes to Goossen. Goossen said something like Margarito is like a true Mexican champion,and there appears to be alot of ass kissing there! I don't think Oscar wants to see Margarito(his sparring partner for 2 years I think it was) anytime soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    What an ass!!! Just read this at "another" site.Arum told scribe Robert Morales of the Press-Telegram , that he did not participate in the purse bid because Margarito and his team told him that he was going to fight Cotto in June.Sergio Diaz, who co-promotes Margarito with Francisco Espinosa, told Morales that the only reason they signed to fight Williams was because they could not come to terms with Arum for the Cotto fight. They made the fight with Williams in an effort to avoid Margarito being stripped by the WBO.

WTF Arum's problem?!?! If I was Tony,I'd seriously be thinking about my contract with Arum,the guy is a fooking prick! And I hope Pacman leaves him too!
    Hell they are all pricks my brother , however Golden Boy promotions has the best thing going for their fighters.. you have a piece of something when your game is over . thats really the place to be in the long run IMO !

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was thinking he goes to Goossen. Goossen said something like Margarito is like a true Mexican champion,and there appears to be alot of a** kissing there! I don't think Oscar wants to see Margarito(his sparring partner for 2 years I think it was) anytime soon.
    Oh yeah, Tony is so terryfying Oscar De La Hoya would be afraid even to promote him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What an a**!!! Just read this at "another" site.Arum told scribe Robert Morales of the Press-Telegram , that he did not participate in the purse bid because Margarito and his team told him that he was going to fight Cotto in June.Sergio Diaz, who co-promotes Margarito with Francisco Espinosa, told Morales that the only reason they signed to fight Williams was because they could not come to terms with Arum for the Cotto fight. They made the fight with Williams in an effort to avoid Margarito being stripped by the WBO.

It's like I said man, He has his boy Cotto at WW now so he's no longer has Tony's best interest as a priority. Tony knows it too that's one of the reasons he opted to fight Williams.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Thread Information