Amir Khans stunning KO
    [youtube=425,350]QX6CCTRokKE[/youtube]

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: SPOILER SPOILER --- AUDREY v SPROTT full fight here plus KHAN KO

i don't want to know who won just yet

is there a way of watching it whilst avoiding the result at the same time ??

Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good work Smash

Mark go and watch Porkies on VHS
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a great punch from Khan but it was embarrassing, although right, how the commentary team kept mentioning Medjadji was a superfeatherweight.

Glad the crowd booed afterwards.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a thing that pissed me off was Frank Warren saying the winner of Skelton-Sprott gets a world title shot. Will this acctually happen? its an on going promise and i really cant see it happening to be honest.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Such is the state of the Heavies that i reckon he may pull it out of the bag
    I think Skelton could have a real chance depending on who he fought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    a thing that pissed me off was Frank Warren saying the winner of Skelton-Sprott gets a world title shot. Will this acctually happen? its an on going promise and i really cant see it happening to be honest.

I would like to see skelton in particlar get a world title shot...

I dont mind admitting to following skelton..Not because he's a good boxer or anything like that..Hes only got as far as he has cos he is just a hard bastard..
    I'd really like to see him tested by a belt holder.. I think he's on the level of the rahman's and maskaevs if im honest..Fighters that arent quite top level..But because of the state of the division are ranked highly..
    I think skelton could have some interesting and entertaining fights with the likes of rahman, maskaev etc..
    Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gave Skelton no chance of beating anyone in world class but after seeing Briggs and Maskaevs latest fights - on the night, Skelton would of beat both of them.

Sprott-Skelton was close last time before the 12th round stoppage. Sprott will probably beat him this time to continue the British heavyweight merry-go-round
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the footage, Smash Up...loving both clips!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn am I the only one who feels bad for the bad luck of a career Audley Harrison has had That was like the punch Tarver landed against Jones jr in their second fight

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Damn am I the only one who feels bad for the bad luck of a career Audley Harrison has had That was like the punch Tarver landed against Jones jr in their second fight
    yea but sprott seemed to be coming on strong in 3rd hurting harrison with body shots

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    I have my doubts as well. The trouble is our heavies are so inconsistent that we can't even determine who our best fighter is to get the shot.

It wouldn't suprise me at all that Skelton beats Sprott only for Warren to say he now must face Danny Williams again who beats Scott Gammer. Skelton then loses to Williams but Harrison KO's Gammer so Williams and Audley fight a rubber match.

Meanwhile Skelton Ko's Gammer and Sprott whilst Williams Harrison ends in a draw, so we have another round where Harrison finally faces Skelton and Williams rematches Sprott.

Now Sprott beats Williams and Skelton KO's Audley. Williams and Skelton meet in the final final final eliminator. Skelton wins but is injured in training and misses his title shot which now goes to the winner of Sprott vs Gammer as Williams has now retired. Gammer wins but because he's now 1 and 1 with Sprott Warren orders a rubber match which ends in a win for Sprott.

By this time Skelton is fit again and Warren says that its only fair he gets to fight Sprott to decide who will fight for a world title.

Skelton wins only to find that the division has now been unified by Wladimir.

Furthermore Skelton is now 47 and decides to retire, so Warren organises an eliminator between Gammer and Sprott.

However Roman Greenberg has just knocked out Harrison so Warren decides Greenberg must fight the winner of Sprott Gammer.....and you can probably guess what happens after that

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All of these British heavyweights are so awful though. Audley with his cowardice and awful touchy, touch jab. Skelton with his ugly lack of any discernable skills. And fat Danny Williams who barely throws a dozen punches per round.

I was just rewatching the Lewis: Bruno fight again yesterday for the first time in an age and it was remarkarbly wonderful viewing. Bruno had his weaknesses, but did what he did competently. If Bruno was here today in this day and age, he could do us quite proud. He had a decent jab, decent workrate and power. Lacking a chin and a bit of stamina, but most heavyweights are lacking something these days...

Maybe im just feeling nostalgic, after all Bruno was stopped in 6!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks, was wanting to get a peak at Khan. Good right.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    All of these British heavyweights are so awful though. Audley with his cowardice and awful touchy, touch jab. Skelton with his ugly lack of any discernable skills. And fat Danny Williams who barely throws a dozen punches per round.

I was just rewatching the Lewis: Bruno fight again yesterday for the first time in an age and it was remarkarbly wonderful viewing. Bruno had his weaknesses, but did what he did competently. If Bruno was here today in this day and age, he could do us quite proud. He had a decent jab, decent workrate and power. Lacking a chin and a bit of stamina, but most heavyweights are lacking something these days...

Maybe im just feeling nostalgic, after all Bruno was stopped in 6!
    Wasnt it the 7th

Agree with you though, Bruno looks great compared to the useless journeymen we have around today.

Alot of people feel sorry for Audley it seems but he shouldnt have been so dismissive of his domestic rivals. Getting sparked by Michael Sprott is a big setback and its not as if he had time to mess around. If anything , he'll be more gunshy than he already is and I cant see that selling tickets . Sprrot said he isnt interested in rematches but then went on to say he wants a rematch with Skelton. For teh sake of British boxing I hope Matt blows him away cuz if Sprott beats him it just shows that all our heavies are as bad as each other

Thread Information