Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    man i miss SO CAL man when i lived there my condo was walking distance to the GROVE(farmers market had everything from gyros and greek food, NY pizza, soulfood bbq, gumbo, etc etc), walking distance from beverly center(grand luxe cafe!, pf changs!, todai! and soup plantation), on the other side was RODEO DRIVE where SHARKY's is! Sharky's is like an organic mexican grill spot that had BOMB ASSS grub organic and healthy!

but right down the street is my all time favorite BRISTOL FARMS! its an upscale grocery market that had gourmet chefs cooking like a buffet style selection so you'd just pile up all your favorite grub into a tin container and chow down! it was hella GRUB SON! whenever i come back into town I make it a point to eat at BRISTOL FARMS baby!
    yummy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

i think some one here mentioned QUIZNOS??

man FUCKKKKKK QUIZNOS!!!!! let me tell you why...... till this day i'll never EVER eat at another QUIZNOS again!

long story short: i ate a quiznos after my routine work out at the gym one night and i ate a Meatball sub right before it closed. then i went to the movies at AMC right after and i felt hella mad sick. so i ditched my friends and just left the movie right in the middle drove home and soon as I got home i was VIOLENTLY vomitting non stop! i just kept throwing up over and over again. it got so bad that the first like 8 or 9 times i ran to the toliet, then after that i just started running to the garbage can since it was a shorter distance from my bed, then after that i just started throwing up on the ground cause it just kept VIOLENTLY coming out of me NON STOP! this lasted about 24 hours. then i did not eat a thing cause i could not hold any food down for the next 5 days! This was the worst FOOD POISONING i have ever experienced and hopefully ever will. i would never wish this upon my worst enemies. i thought i was going to die especially those first couple of days man. your body is just left completely weak you can even lift yourself up to walk to the toliet and you lose all control of your bodily functions!!!!!!!!

SO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK QUIZNOS!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh by the way since ya man theBESTP4P is such a COOL CAT
    ill tell you specifically which quiznos it was!

it was the Quiznos in West Covina, California right by the Bally's Total Fitness off of Azusa! Don't ever eat nothing from there trust me my friends!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you wanna talk about Sushi baby!

heres the best spots in the LA area my friends:

1) SASABUNE. this place is hard to the core! the sushi chefs are so hard core that you cant even order, they order for you and tell you this is what i'll make for you believe it or not! if you argue or disagree then you'll get kicked out. but hands down the best roll they have is the: "TRUST ME" ROLL.
    the Trust Me roll is the fressssssssssshhhhhhhest snow crab meat rolled up in warm rice and seaweed! this just MELTS in ya mouth literally! eat the TRUST ME roll and you'll be a changed man! my POWERFUL asss executive producer friend was the one who introduced me to this spot hes a BIG TIME shot caller for the studios and soon as his plane touches down at LAX they start to prepare his dishes for him. thats how VIP this OG is!

2)KOI. koi's spot where alot of celebrities and hollywood types hang out and network just like in the show ENTOURAGE. the sushi is good but a bit overpriced in my opinion. your really paying for the ambiance and vibe more so than the actual sushi on this one, but it is grub and it should get you some booty if you take a dime here

3) NOBU. Nobu is a OG in Japan. He's like the WOLFGANG PUCK of SUSHI. NOBU is located in MALIBU in a pimp asssss spot right by the ocean you can hear, smell see the waves. they got big asss chunks in their sushi and more so sashimi. it is pricey so id still to rolls and such like rainbow rolls for example since they hook u up with big asss chunks of fish. if you take a DIME here you'll for sure secure some booty that night son!

and those are the 3 top baller LA spots for sushi my friends! hoolaaaaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man FUCKKKKKK QUIZNOS!!!!! let me tell you why...... till this day i'll never EVER eat at another QUIZNOS again!

long story short: i ate a quiznos after my routine work out at the gym one night and i ate a Meatball sub right before it closed. then i went to the movies at AMC right after and i felt hella mad sick. so i ditched my friends and just left the movie right in the middle drove home and soon as I got home i was VIOLENTLY vomitting non stop! i just kept throwing up over and over again. it got so bad that the first like 8 or 9 times i ran to the toliet, then after that i just started running to the garbage can since it was a shorter distance from my bed, then after that i just started throwing up on the ground cause it just kept VIOLENTLY coming out of me NON STOP! this lasted about 24 hours. then i did not eat a thing cause i could not hold any food down for the next 5 days! This was the worst FOOD POISONING i have ever experienced and hopefully ever will. i would never wish this upon my worst enemies. i thought i was going to die especially those first couple of days man. your body is just left completely weak you can even lift yourself up to walk to the toliet and you lose all control of your bodily functions!!!!!!!!

LOL... reminds me of this time me and the wife ordered Chinese delivery from this joint down the road. It arrived at the house and the wife was in the shower, now we got a rule in the house, when the food is ready.. its time to eat.. no waiting on nobody ! anyway I dive into the Triple Delight scarfing it down in record time. with an egg roll chaser ! LMFAO ! my dog was sitting there with that look on his face, so I caved in , gave him a little of my triple delight . He took a bite, and puked up almost simultaneously ! I started thinking to me self this can't be good ! LOL. the wife is now walking into the kitchen and is about to dive in.. I grab her hand and say " baby I don't think you want any of this" moments later I puked and it continued through the evening. Hadn’t eaten anything from that restaurant since,.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

LOL... reminds me of this time me and the wife ordered Chinese delivery from this joint down the road. It arrived at the house and the wife was in the shower, now we got a rule in the house, when the food is ready.. its time to eat.. no waiting on nobody ! anyway I dive into the Triple Delight scarfing it down in record time. with an egg roll chaser ! LMFAO ! my dog was sitting there with that look on his face, so I caved in , gave him a little of my triple delight . He took a bite, and puked up almost simultaneously ! I started thinking to me self this can't be good ! LOL. the wife is now walking into the kitchen and is about to dive in.. I grab her hand and say " baby I don't think you want any of this" moments later I puked and it continued through the evening. Hadn’t eaten anything from that restaurant since,.
    bro your a GENIUS! thats what i'll do from now on i'll get a dog and feed him first and wait like 30-45min and then i'll eat whenever i try out a new spot ahahaha! you tha man!

PS: Fuckk ya wifey your a sweet man who stopped her from eating the food poisoning goods what a gentleman! Aston Martin or No Aston Martin she lost a good thing and thats REAL TALK BABY!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    He tried to con my homie out of his toy. He openned his box and said "one of us has been given a girls toy" They said "Yeah you have Josh"
    and was he a monstor for his weight ................? Memphis are you also Baller27 Boxer18
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

P4P.

I had this exact same thing happen to me almost a year ago to the day. Went to Fla with the wife for march break, ate a hot dog at the outlet mall in Orlando on a Wednesday for lunch, and by 2pm the same afternoon I was puking my fing guts out. Then I barely left my bed for the rest of the trip. But we had disney tix. I actualy did the magic kingdom without going on a decent ride and had nothing to eat but a banana. And we did a water park the next day for about 2h.... but I felt so shitty that I was actually cold and sleeping under a towel trying to keep warm under 90degree sun. My wife didn't really believe me and thought I was pussing out until I said take me to the hospital. On IV for about 4h. They said it was either food poisoning or just a bug that my (northern midwest) immune sytem wasn't used to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash
    P4P.

I had this exact same thing happen to me almost a year ago to the day. Went to Fla with the wife for march break, ate a hot dog at the outlet mall in Orlando on a Wednesday for lunch, and by 2pm the same afternoon I was puking my fing guts out. Then I barely left my bed for the rest of the trip. But we had disney tix. I actualy did the magic kingdom without going on a decent ride and had nothing to eat but a banana. And we did a water park the next day for about 2h.... but I felt so shitty that I was actually cold and sleeping under a towel trying to keep warm under 90degree sun. My wife didn't really believe me and thought I was pussing out until I said take me to the hospital. On IV for about 4h. They said it was either food poisoning or just a bug that my (northern midwest) immune sytem wasn't used to.
    CC #107 Von M.!!!!!
    thanks for seeing eye to eye and concurrrrring on the matter, again i wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy! yeah man orlando is def the shiiiiiiit! peep my 2007 world tour thread im trying to put pics up from my trip but the site wont let my pics post cause they r too big i actually hit that orlando outlet mall that you were mentioning it was pretty good they had lacoste, Dior, Fendi etc. thank god i didnt eat there tho ahaha. yeah i think orlando has so many tourists from all over the world that its just a breeding ground for all the viruses and germs from all over the world blending into one. i too got sick on the last day and was out of commission the last night so i feel ya!

did u hit PLEASURE ISLAND with all the bars and clubs in dowtown disney?? alot fine Cuban DIMES there! hollaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Anybody else here tried Gyro/lamb?

Really good meat really....

In this Meditiranian place the cook it in the vertical thing (don't know what it's called) I just know they slide the meat through the steel bar or whatever then they insert it as the flame/stone gets hot on the side it's like a vertical rostisseri......
    I hope that made sense..
    Yes sir Gyros are were its at..... I work in a pretty well off town so there is always good eating around as well as your usual pizza and sandwitch shops,There is an authentic Greek Resteraunt across the street from my dealership and they make the best Gyro's ever

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

In this Meditiranian place the cook it in the vertical thing (don't know what it's called) I just know they slide the meat through the steel bar or whatever then they insert it as the flame/stone gets hot on the side it's like a vertical rostisseri......
    I hope that made sense..
    Yes sir Gyros are were its at..... I work in a pretty well off town so there is always good eating around as well as your usual pizza and sandwitch shops,There is an authentic Greek Resteraunt across the street from my dealership and they make the best Gyro's ever

CC#448 anyone whos down with Gyro is down wit' me.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope that made sense..

oh yeah RAWberto?? well that being said then I deserve some cool clicks for this Art Labo dedidcation from me to you:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope that made sense..

#1198 also like souvlaki as well.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope that made sense..

bump.

i had a lamb gyro w/ extra feta cheese for lunch/dinner todat

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

I hope that made sense..

bump.

i had a lamb gyro w/ extra feta cheese for lunch/dinner todat
    As you should...

Thread Information