This dude isn't retiring.

In Houston, he was going off on ODLH in an interview with the media and he said "HBO wants me to bust Oscar's ass, Oscar is ungrateful and a brat, plus they know it's long term with me. I'm only 30 years old." If you're a Boxingtalk member you can watch the video yourself. I don't think he meant to let it slip but he was really heated because of how he said his team has been treated during the press conferences.

FYI...Floyd also really outed Oscar as an asshole in the media interviews. He mentioned stuff that I guess only boxing insiders know. He mentioned how Oscar's team messed with the scales in his career to ensure that he always made weight, how Bruce Trampler handpicked all of Oscar's opponents, how Oscar goes to strip clubs too, how Oscar gets drunk, how Oscar says he's a nice guy but is really jerk, how Oscar is cheap as hell, how Oscar's got kids out of wedlock that he doesn't claim, and a bunch of other stuff. He really was mad as hell, he was going off, he even went into how he's from the slums how his dad sold drugs and his mom was on drugs. After watching this interview, I like Floyd even more and respect the fact while a lot of people hate him, at least he hasn't changed who he really is for the cameras.