Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floyd said Oscar is his last fight. He will retire

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Floyd said Oscar is his last fight. He will retire

I thought some one posted this in text but I don't remember anyone posting the audio where he talks about being treated like crap on this tour and how he talks about how he struggled growing up and how hard his mother had to work growing up. He talks about tipping the driver $100.00

What I did not know is that Floyd lost his knuckle in his last fight and has been undergoing electroshock treatment.

http://boxing2004.com/FightReport/20...orldAwaits.htm

This is what you are looking for on the page to listen to the audio RoundTable converstation.

Check out our always FREE Audio.
    Click Here For Floyd Mayweather Jr. Roundtable Audio

Peace.

Ooops this piece of trash is talking smack about Cotto?
    He is worried about Cotto?

For some one who claims to be so real, he sure does contradict himself.

I was starting to feel sorry for this kid. I hope he does retire like the coward that he is.

He said he lost his knuckle?
    Ya right he also lost his nuts when it came to Tony Margarito. Everytime someone mentioned the name Tony Margarito to him Floyd was growing a vagina and that is what the surgery is all about.

I hope Oscar kills him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd said Oscar is his last fight. He will retire

He is full of shit. He will not retire after this fight...he is just trying to sell the event.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd will not retire, maybe stay quiet for a few months but a follow up fight will duly ensue...

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your sad Danny. You feel sorry for Floyd. Yeah, you go right ahead and do that.. Im sure you've got much more going for you. What would you do if Floyd beats Oscar and Zab beats your boy? Kill yourself?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Your sad Danny. You feel sorry for Floyd. Yeah, you go right ahead and do that.. Im sure you've got much more going for you. What would you do if Floyd beats Oscar and Zab beats your boy? Kill yourself?

Im half convinced Danny says it to stir up trouble.....I could be wrong though!!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it would be a real shame if he retired. IMO PBF has the ability and skills to go down as an all time great. But there are still a lot of good fighters out there now that he needs to fight and beat in order to prove that he deserves to go down as one of the greatest. IMO there are too many question marks around him for him to retire.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles

Im half convinced Danny says it to stir up trouble.....I could be wrong though!!
    Yes... And half convinced is about right. Because it's half that he just want's to start BS... And half, some eery, personal demon that noone here will ever be able to figure out... Maybe he loved Floyd and wanted his dick, but he wouldn't return his gay fan mail. Who really knows. Either way, it's all he ever posts.. Even like this post, when he actually has something in the way of news to present( the knuckle, his retirement), he'll manage to lace it with every little dig at Floyd that he can possibly get. I personally feel if Mayweather was more liked of this board Danny would have been told off by now. I mean let's see what would happen if a new member joins and starts posting the same way about Hatton or something, Im talking literally word for word. Doubt they'd even be allowed to stay. It's BS. Danny's a goof, and I know it's my fault for responding because he thrives off this shit... But it also doesn't seem like he'll stop posting it if ppl don't respond angrily... Which is what leads me to concur that there is indeed more to this than his wanting to start shit, and it's something very deep seeded in his little mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Ya right he also lost his nuts when it came to Tony Margarito. Everytime someone mentioned the name Tony Margarito to him Floyd was growing a vagina and that is what the surgery is all about.

I hope Oscar kills him.
    I don't think he ducked Tony..

SigmaMu Guest

Yes... And half convinced is about right. Because it's half that he just want's to start BS... And half, some eery, personal demon that noone here will ever be able to figure out... Maybe he loved Floyd and wanted his dick, but he wouldn't return his gay fan mail. Who really knows. Either way, it's all he ever posts.. Even like this post, when he actually has something in the way of news to present( the knuckle, his retirement), he'll manage to lace it with every little dig at Floyd that he can possibly get. I personally feel if Mayweather was more liked of this board Danny would have been told off by now. I mean let's see what would happen if a new member joins and starts posting the same way about Hatton or something, Im talking literally word for word. Doubt they'd even be allowed to stay. It's BS. Danny's a goof, and I know it's my fault for responding because he thrives off this shit... But it also doesn't seem like he'll stop posting it if ppl don't respond angrily... Which is what leads me to concur that there is indeed more to this than his wanting to start shit, and it's something very deep seeded in his little mind.
    First of all, I was starting to like Floyd. I was starting to feel sympathy for the little weasel.
    When I posted this news, I had not yet finished listening to the entire clip. It's 23 minutes.
    He kept trying to convince the media that Oscar is fake to the point of being redundant. He accused Oscar of running around beating fighters that had already lost to Tito Trinidad but then again Floyd went around beating a bunch of bums who also all had lost to someone else before his people decided to put him up against their fake little weasel. How many undefeated fighters has Floyd beat?
    1. Chico Corrales
    Now if you want to get technical then you will add
    Edgar Ayala
    http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=007139

and

Roberto Apodaca
    http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=006976

Once you see who Edgar and Roberto are, you might just want to stick to one.

Then Fraud Mayweather starts talking about Cotto and Bob Arum?
    He says that Bob is going around picking fighters that he already beat.
    Bob took the ones that Floyd was unable to stop and Cotto destroyed one and the other he made take more knees than an alter boy.
    Cotto will destroy Judah.
    It's funny how Floyd says he wants to fight the best and yet in his own mind he does not think that Oscar is the best of anything. Why fight him? This is not going to do anything for his record or his trumped up legacy.

Floyd is a Fraud. Deal with it.

I know why he is going to retire. He is going to get a sex change and come back a female fighter. I bet he/she will not fight Ann Wolfe He/she will duck her just like he ducked Tony Margarito. Maybe he can fight Laila Ali and claim that he beat the GOATS daughter. LOL

Floyd with the new breast, hips, ghetto booty and Lip augmentation should weigh enough to fight Laila Ali at Super Middleweight

And the new Super Middleweight womans champion Floyda Mayweather Jr.

I guess then his/her legacy will be complete.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, you make a good point there Danny... Always so interesting to read your posts. You contribute so much.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G

Yes... And half convinced is about right. Because it's half that he just want's to start BS... And half, some eery, personal demon that noone here will ever be able to figure out... Maybe he loved Floyd and wanted his dick, but he wouldn't return his gay fan mail. Who really knows. Either way, it's all he ever posts.. Even like this post, when he actually has something in the way of news to present( the knuckle, his retirement), he'll manage to lace it with every little dig at Floyd that he can possibly get. I personally feel if Mayweather was more liked of this board Danny would have been told off by now. I mean let's see what would happen if a new member joins and starts posting the same way about Hatton or something, Im talking literally word for word. Doubt they'd even be allowed to stay. It's BS. Danny's a goof, and I know it's my fault for responding because he thrives off this S***... But it also doesn't seem like he'll stop posting it if ppl don't respond angrily... Which is what leads me to concur that there is indeed more to this than his wanting to start S***, and it's something very deep seeded in his little mind.
    First of all, I was starting to like Floyd. I was starting to feel sympathy for the little weasel.
    When I posted this news, I had not yet finished listening to the entire clip. It's 23 minutes.
    He kept trying to convince the media that Oscar is fake to the point of being redundant. He accused Oscar of running around beating fighters that had already lost to Tito Trinidad but then again Floyd went around beating a bunch of bums who also all had lost to someone else before his people decided to put him up against their fake little weasel. How many undefeated fighters has Floyd beat?
    1. Chico Corrales
    Now if you want to get technical then you will add
    Edgar Ayala
    http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=007139

and

Roberto Apodaca
    http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=006976

Once you see who Edgar and Roberto are, you might just want to stick to one.

Then Fraud Mayweather starts talking about Cotto and Bob Arum?
    He says that Bob is going around picking fighters that he already beat.
    Bob took the ones that Floyd was unable to stop and Cotto destroyed one and the other he made take more knees than an alter boy.
    Cotto will destroy Judah.
    It's funny how Floyd says he wants to fight the best and yet in his own mind he does not think that Oscar is the best of anything. Why fight him? This is not going to do anything for his record or his trumped up legacy.

Floyd is a Fraud. Deal with it.

I know why he is going to retire. He is going to get a sex change and come back a female fighter. I bet he/she will not fight Ann Wolfe He/she will duck her just like he ducked Tony Margarito. Maybe he can fight Laila Ali and claim that he beat the GOATS daughter. LOL

Floyd with the new breast, hips, ghetto booty and Lip augmentation should weigh enough to fight Laila Ali at Super Middleweight

And the new Super Middleweight womans champion Floyda Mayweather Jr.

I guess then his/her legacy will be complete.

I won't get involved with the personal feud between you and Mayweather, or you and other board members as it's none of my business but I will say this.

If Cotto couldn't destroy Oktay Urkal I don't see how he going to roll over Mayweather.

Honestly the Judah fight if it comes off is a close contenst in my book, maybe 55-45 in favour of Cotto. Mayweather though if he beats Oscar must be at least an 80-20 favourite to beat Cotto.

Cotto ain't all that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker
    I think it would be a real shame if he retired. IMO PBF has the ability and skills to go down as an all time great. But there are still a lot of good fighters out there now that he needs to fight and beat in order to prove that he deserves to go down as one of the greatest. IMO there are too many question marks around him for him to retire.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...
    If I may add the good fighters he must face before retiring would be an undefeated Cotto (provided he gets pass Zab), Mosley and Margarito.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys will believe anything Bob Arum says...Margarito aint shit and Cotto aint shit....once they both get exposed later this year, can you please stop hyping these chumps?I cant wait til Margarito is unable to make welterweight, then you will see how bad he really is. Cotto's opponents have been featherpunchers lately since his trainer saw how bad his chin is and his lack of defense.Let him fight out of PR so he can get penalized for those spine shots he throws...you have to seriously try to land a punch that far behind someone. Then he starts cryin because Urkal started retaliating with the headbutts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather will beat De La Hoya and would easily whup up on Cotto. He may retire but will be back if he does, no question. Because after all...

"...what do great fighters do? They come back." - Bernard Hopkins

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I agree if Floyd does retire he ain't staying that way for long, there's still a lot of big fights after DLH. Matches with Cotto, Mosley, Margarito. If Floyd finishes his career without fighting these guys it will be a real shame.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Thread Information