Thread: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Llike I said,Vic has awesome power and...that's it.People forget,Arce can box and although his defence isn't great,it's far better than Vic's. Vic looks so fwocking ridiculous the way he prowls around the ring,with his hands by his side. Arce can get him on the ropes,inside of those long looping punches and can bang away with his combinations and the cumulative effect will wear Vic down. Also,I'd love to see VIc v a slick boxer,he would be made to look silly!
    All good points bro, but no one has figured him out yet... & lets not forget Pacheco was one skilled little guy, way more so than Arce! Vic punishes Arce IMO.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Arce encourages Darchinyan camp!

VD,what#s happened to Parra?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I like Arce a lot but he likes to talk more than action, he was the one moving out of the division & Vic has been calling him out for ages! Don't give me the he can't make the weight anymore thing cause the guy started out at 105. Besides the whole time Arce was at 112 he did nothing to seal the fight!

Vic takes him out brutally... late rounds. But what a ride it would be. Bombs going off everywhere!!!
    All you got to do is look at the size of Arce. A blind man can see that Arce was struggling to make 112. What exactly did Vic do to seal the fight at 112, besides run his mouth? Not a damn thing. He avoided Arce just like he avoided Lorenzo Parra.
    He made weight fine the short time he was there! Didn't he? Always came in at the 112 limit...

What more do you want Vic to do, he calls out all these guys, they just don't answer back. He had a fight nearly set with Narvaez but that fell apart. Vic has been wanting the fright the other belt holders since stopping Pacheco but they are the ones avoiding him!
    There's a difference between running your mouth and actually doing something about it. Let me show you an example of getting shit done. And not just running your mouth. Lorenzo Parra who's from Venezuela went to Puerto Rico to take Eric Morel title and become champion. He defended it against Japanese challenger Takefumi Sakata in Japan for his first defense. For his second defense he takes on former champion Korean Yo Sam Choi in Korea. Than it's back to Japan for defense number 3 against Trash Nakanuma. He stays in Japan for defense number 4 which is the rematch against Takefumi Sakata. Than it's off to Paris France to take on former highly touted prospect Brahim Asloum. All title defenses in his opponents home town. That's getting shit done. The Asloum fight was Parra last fight, due to injuries and failure to make at big fight. One of the reasons was that Parra offered to fight Vic in his adopted home town of Australia. But Vic never responded. He instead decided to fight Jair Jimenez who was 22-4.
    Have one of the biggest I've ever given to anyone here,for an awesome post. Parra would SCHOOOL Vic, why doesn't Vic ever answer why he turned him down Because he knows he would get his ass handed to him on a plate with that terrible,terrible style.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

Llike I said,Vic has awesome power and...that's it.People forget,Arce can box and although his defence isn't great,it's far better than Vic's. Vic looks so fwocking ridiculous the way he prowls around the ring,with his hands by his side. Arce can get him on the ropes,inside of those long looping punches and can bang away with his combinations and the cumulative effect will wear Vic down. Also,I'd love to see VIc v a slick boxer,he would be made to look silly!
    All good points bro, but no one has figured him out yet... & lets not forget Pacheco was one skilled little guy, way more so than Arce! Vic punishes Arce IMO.
    Pacheco was a good opponent,but I do not think he was at Arce's level. Lets just hope Jorge gets past the slick Mijares,then we shall see. And out will go the "Vic being ducked by Arce"(ridiculous) comments. Like I have said from the beginning,Arce ducks NO ONE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

guarantee vic has shown everyone his cabinet display of the belts he has won. That cabinet isnt full. The best thing about this division is that the best fighters have the belts. If arce wanted to fight the best in the division, he would have stayed. He blows a lot of hot wind.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...On the second thought, there's no way for Arce to just go on taking Vic's punches, as tough as he might be, cuz if he does that, it'll end up something like the Barrera-Pac fight, with the tough Barrera just taking too much power shots. So Arce got to use some boxing skills and try to outpunch Vic and see if he can hurt him or maybe just settle with a decision if he is unable to do so. But will the tough, macho Arce do that? That is the question...

...El Gamo, where have you been?
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    ...On the second thought, there's no way Arce just go on taking Vic's punches, as tough as he might be, cuz if he does that, it'll end up something like the Barrera-Pac fight, with the tough Barrera just taking too much power shots. So Arce got to use some boxing skills and try to outpunch Vic and see if he can hurt him or maybe just settle with a decision if he is unable to do so. But will the tough, macho Arce do that? That is the question...

...El Gamo, where have you been?
    Hey my man,I've been online here and there,i come on ALOT during fridays,sturdays and Sundays. How have you been? Still posting I see? Thats good. The thing with Darchinya is that he winds his punches up soooooooooooooooooo much,has his hands down alllllllllllll the time,so Arce should easily be able to blaock and land his much faster punches and he throws in combinations too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as I really REALLY dig the shit outta Arce...I just think that Vic will prove to awkward & heavy handed for Arce because once you connect flush with Arce he abandons all boxing reason, squares up, & goes to war.

Seems like Darchynian can pretty much gut it out to the finish...the question is: Can Arce?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey my man,I've been online here and there,i come on ALOT during fridays,sturdays and Sundays. How have you been? Still posting I see? Thats good. The thing with Darchinya is that he winds his punches up soooooooooooooooooo much,has his hands down alllllllllllll the time,so Arce should easily be able to blaock and land his much faster punches and he throws in combinations too.
    You're right, where have I been. I've been disappointed with pac a bit so I haven't been in the mood for defending him lately...

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    As much as I really REALLY dig the S*** outta Arce...I just think that Vic will prove to awkward & heavy handed for Arce because once you connect flush with Arce he abandons all boxing reason, squares up, & goes to war.

Seems like Darchynian can pretty much gut it out to the finish...the question is: Can Arce?
    Agreed. But with what happened to Burgos, will the macho Arce still have the nerve to charge head-on toward Vic? We shall see...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by orion2076
    In an interview I saw with darchinyan, all he was concerned about was collecting all the belts. To do that, you have to fight the best. He has dates to fight for his promoters, he calls out the big names, and they dont come to the party. But he still has an obligation to fill the date.
    Parra offered to fight him in Australia. He was more than willing to come to the party. Vic didn't want him there. He instead made 22-4 Jimenez the guest of honor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vic is definitely a strong guy in his division with lot of power. This make very difficult to stop him. However, a good skilled fighter with a good punch and good chin can beat him passing his wide open punches. Arce is a fighter who may stop Vic, but he has to be very careful of not being KO first.
    Puerto Rico, Small Island, Big Champions!!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacheco was a very skilled fighter. But he was also an inactive one. By the time Vic fought him he was no longer in his prime. Arce has shown he can take a shot. Vic hasn't.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bikersk
    WOW what planet have you all been on!! Vic Darchinyan throws fast powerful punches from almost anywhere. He is a devastating fighter and can be competative with anyone at his weight. Can't wait to see the fight no matter what the outcome.
    1st heres Cool Click#2 on me and 'Welcome to Saddo'

Well me I'm from planet earth, just last week I was ringside at Vic vs. Burgos and I can tell by the time Vic cocks back his punch and then decides to throw that punch is telegraphed......

During the fight I think I saw him throw about 3 or 4 combos in the entire fight......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldn't quite get there from my planet unfortunately and be ringside. Thanks for the welcome though. Wonder if Burgos thought Vic's punches were telegraphed..
    “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” Muhammad Ali.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bikersk
    I couldn't quite get there from my planet unfortunately and be ringside. Thanks for the welcome though. Wonder if Burgos thought Vic's punches were telegraphed..
    I'm sure he did but at this stage in Burgos career in my and many peoples opinions there wasn't much he could do to avoid them, he tried and at times suceed it but for the most part did not....
    There was times where Vic kept his hand cocked back for like 6 seconds or so while he waited for the right time to throw his punch but like I said at this stage Burgos couldn't dodge a beach ball....

On some good news for those who don't know yet Burgos came out of surgery well and has responded well this was last week.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vic and Arce must fight this year, i'm sure it won't be the only time they fight each other.
    How about Vic v Marquez?

Thread Information