Thread: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

http://www.fightnews.com/schmidt28.htm

I don't know but I got a good feeling that we might just see Arce vs. Vic mid to late 2007......

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

I said it before when Vic 1st came on the scene and talks of this fight came about and I'll say it again Arce stops Vic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Jorge Arce says he will shut Vic's big mouth up with his fists.*(Q&A)*

Arce i loove but he plays right into Vics hands and gets stopped late !

Vic is red hot .

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope we do but I want to see Vic face someone first just to see how he is holding up after putting Burgos in the hospital. Couple things I read said he was a wreck

It's a terrible thing, it effected Emile Griffith greatly and probably prevented him from him being in the same breath as the all time greats because he lost the ability to close fights after the tragic Peret fight. We just saw Jesus Chavez come back and not look his best. Benn was obviously never the same fighter after his bout with McClellan.

I want to see the fight just as much as anyone else but I want to see how Vic handles himself in the ring first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

I don't know but I got a good feeling that we might just see Arce vs. Vic mid to late 2007......
    I wonder what Snakey's opinion on this one?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshio

He thinks the opposite of what I think.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshio

He thinks the opposite of what I think.
    I think the opposite too, Vic takes Arce out in 9 or 10. But it's a fight I'd love to see. A guaranteed war!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have been waiting for that one for a while now. With Vic's recent form it is inevitable if he can continue. Why the ref didn't stop that last fight is beyond me also. And it's also good to see Arce is actually paying attention now.
    “If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” Muhammad Ali.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

from what ive seen vic has no style and little skill. hes just a brawler and he overpowers everyone. i think if he face someone with heart and skill like arce he will get broken down and ko or decisioned. remember wat happen to mayora when he fought de la hoya or hamed when he fought barrera. both were brawlers but when put against someone with skill they could not deal with it. i think arce has the skills to outbox vic and possibly stop him late.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HighGrade
    from what ive seen vic has no style and little skill. hes just a brawler and he overpowers everyone. i think if he face someone with heart and skill like arce he will get broken down and ko or decisioned. remember wat happen to mayora when he fought de la hoya or hamed when he fought barrera. both were brawlers but when put against someone with skill they could not deal with it. i think arce has the skills to outbox vic and possibly stop him late.
    You sir get CC#7 on me cause you like me see it this way.... Vic winds up his punches sooooo much that I think Arce will take adavantage of.... Now neither Vic or Arce have the best defense around and they both pretty much throw caution to the wind BUT I think Arces chin is better then Vics.....
    Also how often do you see Vic putting punches together, some good combos? No often, he waits around tooo long and winds up on one punch at a time..... I think Arces skill is better as he moves well and puts punches together.... Arce has to fight smart in the sense that he can't just stand there and trade he needs to mix it up, cause Arces starting to show the signs of having fought 50 fights so he needs to mix it up....

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's simply a matter of whether Arce can withstand the assault of Vic, and if he can, then I don't think Vic can withstand the persistent attack of Arce - he'll bring down Vic into submission by the later rounds. Or maybe I'm underestimating the heart of Vic.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gosh I'm glad to hear Arce say that. I cannot STAND Darchinyan!!! his ridiculous style! He has 0 defence,his power is P4P for sure but I dont' see much else. IF Arce can handle his power,land those combinations,get on the inside of those looooooooong,awkward punches,Jorge can win this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Aussie Vic is a mini Pacman .

I remember everybody doubting Pacman ( i was one ) but he proved everybody wrong .

Vic is just a machine and as much as i like Jorge Arce he is vulnerable and hittable !

Right time for Vic .

ICB Guest

Default Arce encourages Darchinyan camp!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Arce encourages Darchinyan camp!

I like Arce a lot but he likes to talk more than action, he was the one moving out of the division & Vic has been calling him out for ages! Don't give me the he can't make the weight anymore thing cause the guy started out at 105. Besides the whole time Arce was at 112 he did nothing to seal the fight!

Vic takes him out brutally... late rounds. But what a ride it would be. Bombs going off everywhere!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Thread Information