Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default A grovelling Jim Lampley apology

The following is being released from the Law Office of Patricia A. Gregory. On behalf of James Lampley, his attorney has authorized the release of the following apology to Candice Sanders:

"It is with considerable regret and deep embarrassment that I acknowledge having overreacted to a household dispute with Candice Sanders on New Year's Eve. As a result of my anger, our dispute has become a matter of public discussion and speculation and I accept responsibility for that.

To bring closure to this process, I am offering my full and unconditional apology to Miss Sanders and her family, as well as to all my friends, family and professional colleagues who have been unwarrantedly damaged by the events of that night. Miss Sanders feels very deeply and sincerely, as do I, about the rights of women and children.

She will be a powerful symbol on their behalf, and I will thoroughly support and encourage her organized efforts in this regard. At the same time, I would encourage all to look favorably on Candice's efforts and contribute wholeheartedly to the advancement of this cause."

Source of info: PRNews

I'm fairly sure that was all said through gritted teeth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A grovelling Jim Lampley apology

At least he takes responsibility for beating the sh@t out her. Jim really cares about women and children. We could all learn something from him.

Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what exactly did he do to her then?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom
    At least he takes responsibility for beating the sh@t out her. Jim really cares about women and children. We could all learn something from him.

lol

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    what exactly did he do to her then?
    I don't know but by the way that shat is worded it sounds like he disrespected her missionary work or something?

She's work's tirelessly and powerfully for the advancement of the rights of children and women?

I must admit I have no F****** idea what he is talking about. I'm guessing the statement is an ironic joke one wherby she's actually a money grabbing, attention seeking, fake plastic piece of woman trash, and he's just taking the piss by making her out to be Mother Theresa or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet Lampley wishes he wouldve killed the bitch. Probably gave her a million dollar slap.

"Miss Sanders feels very deeply and sincerely, as do I, about the rights of women and children."

I didnt understand that whole thing either. I didn't know a child was involved? Women's rights? This apology makes no sense. Nobody even knows what he did, if he did anything.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha just googled her and it seems I was entirely right!

She was Miss California USA 2003, and has a page on imdb which gives her full career biography as follows.

Former Miss California.

What's even funnier is that it doesn't have a single film credit at all to her name so she's obviously just has her 'publicist' put her up on there with a few pics of her in lingerie.

I think we can say with 100% certainty that Lampleys statement was taking the piss out of her real bad.

Sounds like whatever he did to her she deserved it. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"She alleges that Lampley was both drunk and high at the time of the assault, and that he bounced her off of two walls and against a door"

I can see it here..

Lampley in a whiskey stained wife-beater is laying on the couch. After taking his 17th bong rip of the day he instructs his "bitch" to prepare him a warm fresh meal. The meal is not to his liking, and this is where Lampley turns violent. He hurls his whiskey bottle across the room smashing it. He slurs that women and children have no rights and that he hates kittens and all things beautiful. This is when he "bounces" her off two walls and a door.

Poor Lampley. Can't even be rich and get in an argument nowadays without getting holes cut in your pockets. "Bouncing" doesnt sound like abuse to me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    "She alleges that Lampley was both drunk and high at the time of the assault, and that he bounced her off of two walls and against a door"

I can see it here..

Lampley in a whiskey stained wife-beater is laying on the couch. After taking his 17th bong rip of the day he instructs his "bitch" to prepare him a warm fresh meal. The meal is not to his liking, and this is where Lampley turns violent. He hurls his whiskey bottle across the room smashing it. He slurs that women and children have no rights and that he hates kittens and all things beautiful. This is when he "bounces" her off two walls and a door.

Poor Lampley. Can't even be rich and get in an argument nowadays without getting holes cut in your pockets. "Bouncing" doesnt sound like abuse to me.

That was probably how she liked it at first.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

And maybe he shook a few babies, that would explain the "child rights" part.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Thread Information