Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Yep...you guessed it...weekend after weekend...it's just another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Who wins thi

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's just Another One of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Kessler vs Andrade

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just Another One of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Kessler vs Andrad

Can't really say much about Andrade, only saw him versus Grant and it was only one round. Looked strong, but easy to hit. But don't really know enough about him.

Am I wrong or did Kessler and Andrade spar together for a while. I think it was Andrade and I remember him saying something like that if Kessler could fight on the inside he'd be almost the perfect fighter. Pretty sure that was him, so sounds like he must have had problems at range with Kessler, gotta get inside.

I can't really pick Andrade, don't know enough. Actually pretty excited about this one, although I'm sure HBO won't show an undercard fight.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just Another One of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Kessler vs Andrade

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by amat

For those who asked about Andrade heres my on him.....

Andrade fights flat footed, hes heavy handed and has been able to beat some very prominent opponents Stewart, Kopitko (which I had the pleasure of attending), O. Grant and has stopped fighters that other fighters haven't......

He does lack skill as far as footwork and ring generalship, sometimes he'll stand in one place for too long BUT he is throwing punches so hes not just standing not doing nothing.....

Hes not afraid to stand there and trade though Kessler is probably slightly faster then Andrade. I think Adrande can put his punches together better then Kessler and mixes it up a bit more....
    Andrades best chance is attack Kessler to the body which Andrade does very well, Andrade attacks body, body, head he mixes it up to me thats his best chance attack the body and try to take Kessler all the way into the later rounds also Andrade fights busier.....
    As far as a jab I sware to me their jab is almost indentical Andrades might be heavier as I think he puts his whole body into it but Kesslers jab is faster and is more of a range finder.....

All in all i think it's gonna be a good scrap once both get warmed up.....
    CC in 24. From the sounds of it he's not the type of guy made to beat Kessler.

Also, Kopitko is a very exciting fighter, would have loved to see that fight.
    Oh! man!!
    The Andrade vs. Kopitko scrap was a good one eventhough it was just 2 rounds... In the 1st round eventhough Andrade dropped him Kopitko didn't go down without a fight and fired back at Andrade....
    In the 2nd Andrade just came out swinging but Kopitko managed to catch Andrade with a right before he got caught and Kopitko wen't down for the count.....
    Yeah I saw his last fight versus Julio Gonzalez. Awesome bout, I looked at the record and figured he was just going to lie down and he came out and he got dropped a couple times with body shots, but then he started firing off and he was connecting with I think it was the right hand and he was landing at absolute will. At one point Julio's knees locked and he bent over at the hip with his hands down and honest to God I thought Julio was going to be stopped but he came back and stoped Kopitko the next round. But Vitali put up one hell of a fight and it made it one of the better fights I've seen live.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just Another One of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Kessler vs Andrade

Both fighters make weight . I cant see Mikkel slipping up against Andrade. It will be a 1st class boxing exhibition

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...AdiDRoLTp.html

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME

Both fighters make weight . I cant see Mikkel slipping up against Andrade. It will be a 1st class boxing exhibition

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...AdiDRoLTp.html
    CC#100 a well deserved for such a great pic.
    Well done GAME.....

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just Another One of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Kessler vs Andrad

Personally I think the lice that infest Mr Andrade's chest hair will have been expertly trained to leap to Mr Kessler's face, and as he scratches away at the lice, Andrade will open up the cut and force Kessler onto the defensive. Andrade then eventaully keeps on Kessler, who is constantly pawing at his face, but can't finsih the tough chinned Kessler, and gives the Mexican a fairly wide decision.

Okay, so that's how I see Andrade winning, but in reality, he ain't got much of a hope. Or has he?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Okay, so that's how I see Andrade winning, but in reality, he ain't got much of a hope. Or has he?
    Well like I said Andrades best chance is to get inside and work from there hitting the body and REALLY hitting it not tapping...
    Andrade needs to land some good leather in there and hurt him.....
    Oh! shit! I just remembered didn't Kess hurt his rib when he fought Beyer... Yeah! he did Kessler had a bad rib
    Hhhhmmm!!! wonder if thats fully cured?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be workin so I'll miss this one. I called in sick last Saturday to watch the Barrera vs Marquez fight, so I'm definately goin in to work tomorrow. Which I'm not too thrilled about seein Kessler anyway, but it'll be interesting. Man this Friday night sucks, why is it that bitches have to play head games with us men, and NOT call us back?!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No ones picking Andrade? I wanna change my vote to Andrade,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well like I said Andrades best chance is to get inside and work from there hitting the body and REALLY hitting it not tapping...
    Oh! S***! I just remembered didn't Kess hurt his rib when he fought Beyer... Yeah! he did Kessler had a bad rib

It`s was before Kessler fought Beyer he hurt his rib"sparring" and yes he is fully cured and he will KO Andrade
    Super Middleweight also acknowledge as Kessler's Kingdom when Calzaghe has retire

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    I'll be workin so I'll miss this one. I called in sick last Saturday to watch the Barrera vs Marquez fight, so I'm definately goin in to work tomorrow. Which I'm not too thrilled about seein Kessler anyway, but it'll be interesting.
    Makes sense....

Man this Friday night sucks, why is it that bitches have to play head games with us men, and NOT call us back?!
    Guess what?
    She want's to call you but shes not cause she knows your waiting for the call...
    Just keep your mind off of that, go do a quick one in the rest room that should help...

Quote Originally Posted by jangeorg
    Oh! S***! I just remembered didn't Kess hurt his rib when he fought Beyer... Yeah! he did Kessler had a bad rib

It`s was before Kessler fought Beyer he hurt his rib"sparring" and yes he is fully cured and he will KO Andrade
    Thanks for clearing that up for me, I wasn't too sure on that but yeah! it was during sparring I remember reading that here....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be workin so I'll miss this one. I called in sick last Saturday to watch the Barrera vs Marquez fight, so I'm definately goin in to work tomorrow. Which I'm not too thrilled about seein Kessler anyway, but it'll be interesting.
    Makes sense....

Man this Friday night sucks, why is it that bitches have to play head games with us men, and NOT call us back?!
    Guess what?
    She want's to call you but shes not cause she knows your waiting for the call...
    Just keep your mind off of that, go do a quick one in the rest room that should help...

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I wasn't too sure on that but yeah! it was during sparring I remember reading that here....

Yeah its fuked up. I took her out last Friday night, she was all over me in the theatre, got kiss, or kisses, good night. Then we get along well at work couple days ago, I get hug, she comes talks to me on her break....and the BS headgames start. She leaves without saying goodnight to me, then I call her, she says she looked for me couldn't find me, then says she's got plans Thursday. But said she'd call me Thursday cus she wanted to go see this crap movie, "Hills have eyes 2", guess what? NO call. So I didn't call her Thursday either fuk that. Then I call her this evening, then she does not return the call.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah its fuked up. I took her out last Friday night, she was all over me in the theatre, got kiss, or kisses, good night. Then we get along well at work couple days ago, I get hug, she comes talks to me on her break....and the BS headgames start. She leaves without saying goodnight to me, then I call her, she says she looked for me couldn't find me, then says she's got plans Thursday. But said she'd call me Thursday cus she wanted to go see this crap movie, "Hills have eyes 2", guess what? NO call. So I didn't call her Thursday either fuk that. Then I call her this evening, then she does not return the call.
    Ah! fuck that!!
    Too many ladies out there for you to be on this one.... Just don't even think about her if she calls she calls if not then fwock! her...

Anyway!!
    Let's not deviate more out of the boxing topic here...

Sorry people! just having a quick little chat! here... :P

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah! fuck that!!
    Too many ladies out there for you to be on this one.... Just don't even think about her if she calls she calls if not then fwock! her...

Anyway!!
    Let's not deviate more out of the boxing topic here...

Sorry people! just having a quick little chat! here... :P
    I owe ya a CC in 24 hours man. My bad people, this situation just pissed me off, damn this girl is a fine little latino though... Anyway Proceed witht the Kessler vs Andrade talk!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So yeah! it should be a really good scrap right boys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see Kessler winning this fight. But I don't see him knocking Andrade out
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Thread Information