Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

For those who asked about Andrade heres my on him.....

Andrade fights flat footed, hes heavy handed and has been able to beat some very prominent opponents Stewart, Kopitko (which I had the pleasure of attending), O. Grant and has stopped fighters that other fighters haven't......

He does lack skill as far as footwork and ring generalship, sometimes he'll stand in one place for too long BUT he is throwing punches so hes not just standing not doing nothing.....

Hes not afraid to stand there and trade though Kessler is probably slightly faster then Andrade. I think Adrande can put his punches together better then Kessler and mixes it up a bit more....
Andrades best chance is attack Kessler to the body which Andrade does very well, Andrade attacks body, body, head he mixes it up to me thats his best chance attack the body and try to take Kessler all the way into the later rounds also Andrade fights busier.....
As far as a jab I sware to me their jab is almost indentical Andrades might be heavier as I think he puts his whole body into it but Kesslers jab is faster and is more of a range finder.....

All in all i think it's gonna be a good scrap once both get warmed up.....
CC in 24. From the sounds of it he's not the type of guy made to beat Kessler.

Also, Kopitko is a very exciting fighter, would have loved to see that fight.