Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
Klit is a Big fish in a small pond period!!!!!!!!! He would not beat the best fighters of the past 25 years here is a list of guys that would have beat him IMO.

His own Brother Vitali Klitschko

Prime Evander Holyfield

Prime Riddick Bowe

Lennox Lewis

Prime and Mediocre Mike Tyson

Old George Foreman

Razor Ruddock

Even Frank Bruno might of waxed that chin

Tommy Morrison

Prime Oliver Mccall

Wlad is in the right place at the right time, and all you that are sleeping on Valuev better wisen up because Wladdy aint steam rolling over the Giant as you all think if Wlad wins he's gonna pay the price in the process
I don't know how you can overlook his skills!You give him no credit whatsoever!He could beat any of the fighters on your list.Wladimir is one of the hardest punchers ever in the heavyweight division and he is certainly one of the most technically skilled as well.I think the only thing you are basing your argument on is you believe he has a glass jaw, which isn't the case.I am sorry but there is only one guy on your list that might be able to outpoint Wladimir and that is Lewis, the rest would HAVE to score a knockout to beat him.
Thats my point all those could and more than likely would KO Klitschko.... Why would you even question that He has been KO'D by lesser men

Its hard to give him credit.. Who has he ever beat in a big time fight Chris Byrd?? thats a joke he is a natural Middleweight.. Stop fooling yourself there is no new Wladimir Klitschko.. He has been in with lesser comp and hasnt been pressured except by Peter who floored him 3x and he went in to his whole spooked floundering rountine ... Again champion of a weak division does not get alot of credit from me.. Albeit he is warming up to me but I'm not sold yet,he's got aways to go IMO... Beat Valuev or Peter again and then I'll be impressed fight someone who is a risk to him..
Who has he ever beaten?I give up if you can't see he has beaten the best heavyweights there are out there I don't know what to tell you.I will ask you this one time, were all the shots that Peter landed on Wladimir legal?Nothing I believe will change your mind on Wladimir unless there is a time machine that he could user to go back in time and fight the so called best heavyweights in history.It is always the same thing always an excuse when he wins, Peter was to raw, byrd was a middleweight, Brock was to green blah blah blah........
Ok King is King and I'll tell you he runs the Heavweight division now.......I never disputed that for a minute, but ruling this Heavyweight division aint saying much and you 2 aint gonna convince me otherwise... Thats my point he has never beaten anybody worth a shite he has never had a career definieng fight and 2x already when Wlad Klit's stock rose to a high level he crashed and burned.... So as far as me being synical and scrutinizeing him, I have good reason