Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Has this ever happened to you?

Ok, so I met this girl back around January and have went out with her around 10-15 times since. It is mainly a I call her around midnight or 1 am on a friday or saturday deal and we hang out for a while and I then have sex with her. It's a good relationship; I like it a lot.

Anyways, this past weekend I was talking to her on AIM and she started talking about a lot of different sexual stuff. First of all, this girl is smoking. 9/10 and I'm a tough grader! Really exotic looking, beautiful eyes, perfect body, about 5'10" slim, 23 years old, nice bust everything is going on with her. I think she is a little bit of a few things, like I said exotic; I think her dad was an army man and mustve been stationed somewhere; black/white/latina girls dont have eyes like this gorgeous little thing looks semi persian or something! Of course I never asked and I don't care.

Anyway, she started talking about licking assholes. At first I was thinking "Oh fuck NO". I am not the type to get down on a girl's ass with my tongue unless she is semi-goddess or something. But then she said she wanted to do it to me!

Now I am thinking hmmm.... Let's see it's kinda hairy down there, doesnt get groomed often. I may even been a little shy about a girl getting so intimate with my asshole. I was kind of hesitant, but figured how many woman are ever going to stick their tongue in my ass! Especially one as fine as this and isn't a hooker.

So last weekend lets just say I popped my cherry Anyone ever had a chick do this to them before? It was quite the experience. This girl is a little freak man I love it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has this ever happened to you?

Jeez!!!! I thought this post was going to be about trying to fart, but sh*tting your pants instead.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC#157 dasamm.... Ahhh!! shit I can't stop laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    It is mainly a I call her around midnight or 1 am on a friday or saturday deal and we hang out for a while and I then have sex with her. It's a good relationship; I like it a lot.
    That's called a "booty call" (damn! I miss them (somewhat))

First of all, this girl is smoking. 9/10 and I'm a tough grader! Really exotic looking, beautiful eyes, perfect body, about 5'10" slim, 23 years old, nice bust everything is going on with her.
    9/10 in Los Angeles or a 9/10 in Mashantuckett?

I think she is a little bit of a few things, like I said exotic; I think her dad was an army man and mustve been stationed somewhere; black/white/latina girls dont have eyes like this gorgeous little thing looks semi persian or something! Of course I never asked and I don't care.
    For some reason I picture her with dark straight hair, colores eyes (not asian slanted but more like Egyptian slant)

Anyway, she started talking about licking assholes.
    I love doing it to my girl....

At first I was thinking "Oh fuck NO". I am not the type to get down on a girl's ass with my tongue unless she is semi-goddess or something.
    Theres nothing wrong with that AS LONG AS SHE HAS JUST FINISHED SHOWERING.

But then she said she wanted to do it to me!

Only kigging your not gay, your a hommo....
    Your only gay if you let him kiss you.

Now I am thinking hmmm.... Let's see it's kinda hairy down there, doesnt get groomed often. I may even been a little shy about a girl getting so intimate with my asshole. I was kind of hesitant, but figured how many woman are ever going to stick their tongue in my ass! Especially one as fine as this and isn't a hooker.
    This shit! right here is by FAR the funniest part of post I have EVER read on here at Saddos.... I can't stop laughing about it.....

It was quite the experience. This girl is a little freak man I love it!
    If you like it you, you like it.
    Whatever rocks you ring.

So last weekend lets just say I popped my cherry
    Your have issues.

Anyone ever had a chick do this to them before?
    At least 3 times a week.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just wait

she'll be fuckin you with a strap on next

if ya like it just go with it
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just heard of a new term for this....

Ring around the rosie.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, so I met this girl back around January and have went out with her around 10-15 times since. It is mainly a I call her around midnight or 1 am on a friday or saturday deal and we hang out for a while and I then have sex with her. It's a good relationship; I like it a lot.

Anyways, this past weekend I was talking to her on AIM and she started talking about a lot of different sexual stuff. First of all, this girl is smoking. 9/10 and I'm a tough grader! Really exotic looking, beautiful eyes, perfect body, about 5'10" slim, 23 years old, nice bust everything is going on with her. I think she is a little bit of a few things, like I said exotic; I think her dad was an army man and mustve been stationed somewhere; black/white/latina girls dont have eyes like this gorgeous little thing looks semi persian or something! Of course I never asked and I don't care.

Anyway, she started talking about licking assholes. At first I was thinking "Oh F*** NO". I am not the type to get down on a girl's a** with my tongue unless she is semi-goddess or something. But then she said she wanted to do it to me!

Now I am thinking hmmm.... Let's see it's kinda hairy down there, doesnt get groomed often. I may even been a little shy about a girl getting so intimate with my asshole. I was kind of hesitant, but figured how many woman are ever going to stick their tongue in my a**! Especially one as fine as this and isn't a hooker.

So last weekend lets just say I popped my cherry Anyone ever had a chick do this to them before? It was quite the experience. This girl is a little freak man I love it!

YOU KUNT FOR ADMITTING THAT
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    F8cksakes hahahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, Mick I have been stuck here trying to figure out how to quote certain lines and respond to them like in your reply. I keep messing up I just lost a whole post There is only one thing that can cure the way I am feeling now and I think we all know what that is

CC back haha can't wait to respond to your hilarious responses!

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    just wait

she'll be F****** you with a strap on next

if ya like it just go with it
    Yes I can definitely see this progressing badly. I will be a sexual freak of nature before all is said and done (Just kidding)

(maybe)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you gotta keep her happy!
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    you gotta keep her happy!
    Righ on beds....
    Thats for sure you gotta keep her happy or else she'll find someone else who will.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny FUNNY thread

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Funny FUNNY thread
    Come on Smash like OscarEllaHoya hasn't played 'Ring around the rosie' with you?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't say I've ever had a girl lick my a** but I pulled a freaky girl last week who let me cum on her face. Anyways whilst I had her pinned down on the floor and choking on me she was playing with a**.

When I came she stuck her finger right up inside which to be honest I found a little strange but I didn't say nothing. But she went right in past the knuckle, it was kind of weird I felt, but then hey I did ask her if could spunk in her mouth so I guess I can't be too suprised.

The annoying thing was though that I actually missed, I shot about a foot over her head onto the wall behind which really disappointed me, I mean it's not really a facial if you don't get it on her face is it?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Can't say I've ever had a girl lick my a**
    Fucken liar

I pulled a freaky girl last week who let me cum on her face. Anyways whilst I had her pinned down on the floor and choking on me she was playing with a**.
    Nice.

When I came she stuck her finger right up inside which to be honest I found a little strange but I didn't say nothing.
    So you won't let her lick you but you'll let her stick her finger up inside your ass.

But she went right in past the knuckle, it was kind of weird I felt,
    Thats fucken she wen't past the knuckles I think thats considered a fist fuck.

but then hey I did ask her if could spunk in her mouth so I guess I can't be too suprised.
    So that don't mean shit!
    If you ask her if you could stick it in her ear theres no need for you to give something in return....

The annoying thing was though that I actually missed, I shot about a foot over her head onto the wall behind
    Ha ha ha ha hah!!! This is by far the funniest thread I've read in a long ass time... Your aiming is awful if you missed a face righy in front of you. The trick is you gotta aim straight down you must have moved and pointed up you have keep it straigh aimed towards her mouth area so when it shoots off it will fly out and land around her face.

which really disappointed me, I mean it's not really a facial if you don't get it on her face is it?
    No, not if you missed it's not a facial just ask her for a re-try.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread is killing me. First off I don't give a fuck who the girl is, my tongue isn't going near her ass and she's not getting near mine that is fucken discusting. Cheers for you and Mick admitting to being and having your salads tossed but that is so....

Holy shit not often do I literally laugh out loud at a thread but this one I did all up through this reply. hahah You got a freak dasamn and thats a good thing but holy shit man ahahaha

Thread Information