Well me bwoyo’s…tis time for yet another installment of Wacko’s Drunken Round by Round.

Wacko is currently intoxicated…& much to his drunken dismay…I have decided to cover this NEXT weekend’s festivities on HBO featuring undefeated Super Middleweight Champion Joe Calzaghe.

Brotha Yoeseph sports an undefeated record of 42 fights with no losses & 31 ko's.

While that should be an impressive statement…his laundry list of opposition of late puts it all to wash.

This weekend’s match up against “the Contender” loser Peter Manfredo Jr. (29 fights with 26 wins, 3 losses, & 12 ko's) does not strengthen the points…but…as always…I am here to cover the sport for my people…even though I don’t really support the match.

Instead of going into my usual banter…I will just copy & paste HBO’s propaganda push for the match of matches…they did themselves much more justice showcasing Kessler last weekend.

Here we go. I present to you, my fellow forum goers, the push courtesy of HBO…you can head over to their homepage for the write up…as I will be back on more sober…less bitter terms…either Friday or Saturday morn.

Cheers & koneecheewah bitches.

Vote yer bloody arses owf!!!