okz there is your proof marv

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re:6 Pack

Only the famous gymnests are short, they are the only ones you see because their small structure makes it easier for them to control themselves and spin faster and stuff like that, just like why all the high jumpers you see on tv are like 7'1'' they dont do anything that makes them grow that much, just that frame makes them good for that sport

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah okz okz some say it dun matter some say it does...
    but still would you take the risk and give this little man some weights??

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you can't build a real six pack quickly. you can shock diet so you can see your abs and do some push ups to pump them but thats bad for you

A real powerful set of abs take patience and nuturing to get, if he wants real results he'll need real work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whay on earth is wrong with youth today if they want to pursue a six-pack at the age of 12..... Really, tell me why....

Execpt for esthetic reasons there is need for a six-pack, but if you really want them there are only two ingredients; Sit-ups and dieting.
    Loads of sit-ups (and all its varieties) every other day and start starving, remember that bodybuilders(models) almost wont eat anything a week before to obtain those insane low fat percentages, and that is far from healthy.

Just work out and eat healthy and you will get a defined stomach, but a true sixpack like in the magazines are almost impossible to sustain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks....all helpful advice...other than the ppl that were arguin bout the wieghts ...lol i'd already sed dont do weights to him...thanks any ways

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

np
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about if you did it on and off from say 12 - 15. I read somewhere that 15 and 16 is a good age to do weight training.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont know my dad says he started at 13....and nothing came of that so harrys decided to not take ur advice lol and startin as soon as its his 13th b'day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I stared working out (Heavy lifting, tons of sit-ups, yadda yadda) for 30min-1 hour a day when I was 12-13. I am 5'11" taller, by alot, than my parents. One thing he shouldn't expect though, as has been said by others, is a six-pack at such a young age. I don't know if it is immpossible but I didn't even have an outline of a six-pack, just REALLY hard abs... I think this has to do with the fact that your body needs to store energy, fat in this case, to make him grow taller. If he tries to get abs at a young age this directly conflict with the fact that humans store growth fat on thier midrif. So the moral: Don't seriously try to get a six-pack till your about 17-up.

On the buying him wieghts, I was lifting 100-150 between ages 12-13 and don't lift as much now so I really couldn't tell you now, but needless to say I am 5' 11" so I really don't think it will affect his height.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well yeah... it's pretty much a diet issue, fat on abs really cover up the abs
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

like its all bout what u eat....so if its just like 100 sit-ups a night and eatin the RIGHT food (what food is BTW...any ideas?) that will get a 6 pack if ur bout 17? this is what we've learned on this subject?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just run. do push ups, sit ups, whatever. run to lose fat. there will be a certain amount of fat you will be able to lose, though, but still, it's the best you can do.

and for weights, don't overdo it. i was using heavy dumbells for both punching power and increased shooting range in basketball, and it was alright, but i overdid it and i couldn't move too good, even when my muscles didn't hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all in genetics, if you weren't genetically built to have a six pack, you won't get once, just a flat tone stomach, but if you're built for a six pack, do lots of situps, upside down situps, and sit in a chair sit o nthe edge, and hold your arms in a cross and bend forward contracting your stomach muscles, do this about 30 times. other than that, eat right, and spend about 50 minutes running on the tredmill, it's good at cutting fat, but if you don't eat right, you won't get any results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks all

Thread Information