Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright, I need some advice from the man and the women..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Alright, I need some advice from the man and the women..

Alrighty then... so you see.. I have this friend, her name's Amber and I love her very very dearly aight?

We've always seemed to dance on the line between friendship and relationship and played a little on both sides without commiting to the latter...yet..

But I've heard various lines of why we can't be together from her...

Things like "I don't want to ruin our friendship." to "You're too wonderful" to "I don't deserve you..."

But everytime we get together it seems like there's a moment when she doesn't feel that way...hell we've shared a romantic moment during a rendition of "Ice Ice Baby" that was playing on her computer...

Well...let me tell you...something almost happened between us recently..here's the story..

I'd decided I was going to get her a present so I decided I'd buy this nice heart necklace that had the outline of a heart on the outside and on the inside there was a heart that was made of some type of jewelry, I forget what it was but it was pink..and it looked like jade in terms of smoothness (but it was pink) and I have no idea what it was.

Anyway, I walked over to her house and she invited me in..so she sat at the computer and looked at me and I said to her

"Remember when I told you that in everyone's life there's a time when their heart just feels empty, like they have no motivation to do anything and sit around wondering what their purpose is?"

And her eyes widened and she said "What did you do?" in a tone that said, she knew I had gotten her something.

So I said "Well...and then remember I told you that during that time my heart was empty, you came and filled it?" And then I smiled at her. And again she said "what did you do!?" and I said to her that I had gotten something that defined that.... and so I took out a box(that had the necklace in it) and she looked me in the eyes and said "If there's something in that box that's gonna make me cry I'm gonna kick your ass!" and she smiled. So when I showed her the necklace she almost did start crying and she got up and said "You asshole!!" and was laughing, and then she stopped for a moment and got up and walked to a corner and just stood there for a while... then when she turned around she ran at me and kissed me and wrapped her arms around me. And I kissed her back and she looked into my eyes and said "Why did you make me cry?" And I just shook my head with a little innocent smile on my face. Then she said "Well...I got you something too, but you got here before I could even wrap it" then she smiled and ran to the closet and started going through there and she took a bag out... and inside that bag were two Raiders fitted caps. NICE looking! And she is a Niners fan for all you out there, soe hates the Raiders with a passion but she actually went to the Raiders store in Niners gear and got me this

So she took one of the hats out and threw off my Lakers one and said "there..you look so much cuter in that.." And then I just couldn't help but be a little surprised... I wasn't really expecting anything in return but she had get me a gift without knowing I had gotten her one..and that impressed me. So then we almost kissed again and she stopped me and she said "We can't.." And I said "Are you sure?" And she said "Yeah I'm really sure.." So later on that night we were just bein around, relaxing went for a walk and she always looked as if something was on her mind... so when we got back to her place she said to me "Remember when I said I was gonna kick your ass?" And I said.. "Yeah but it aint happenin" and then she tackled me to the ground and held me there and sat on top of me. And then she got this look in her eyes as she was looking at me and she leaned down and kissed me again.. so I told her "I thought you said you were sure?" And she smiled and said "I lied..." so then she started kissing me more and started grinding her waist against mine while she was laying on top of me As she was making out a little more she whispered "I love you" in my ear... so I whispered it back... and then she layed her head on my chest and kissed me again and looked in my eyes...

Then all of a sudden something came over her..again.. and she got up instantly and said "We cant..." and then she went and walked over to the computer as if nothing had just happened lol. But she didn't sit down, so I just walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her again and she leaned back in my arms and just moved with me as a slow song was playing on her computer..I forget the slow song name... but she closed her eyes and just leaned into my arms...

At THAT moment...my mom called my cell phone.. GREAT (sense the sarcasm in that Great, folks?)

And said that I had BETTER be home in the next 5 minutes, and until I can afford to stay at the dorms at my college I have to do what she says lol.

So I let go of Amber slowly and she told me "I don't want you to go..." and then I said to her "I don't want to go either.." so she grabbed ne and held me and kissed me again... and she said "call me when you get home.." so when I got home thats exactly what I did..I called her, and when she picked up she was crying her eyes out for some reason...and we talked a little bit and I made her feel better botu what was going on(family stuff, won't get into it on here)

But ever since then when I go see her, it's like we're back to being best friends...and almost as if that night never happened..

And I'm really really confused What do I do about her..and this?

What do you all think? I really need some advice here...

-Majesty
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alright, I need some advice from the man and the women..

She wants ya but not 100%

kinda like she likes u loads but theres someone else on the scene 2 maybe

I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    She wants ya but not 100%

kinda like she likes u loads but theres someone else on the scene 2 maybe

I agree with Beds. MAY BE SOMEONE else around? Or may be sh'e sdoing that stuff,the kisses etc because she's going through a hrd time at home and just needs someone? You guys sound close,you should just sit down face to face and talk to her about it. Ask her what she wants.Don't pressure her though.

SigmaMu Guest

I have a friend who is the same way.
    My situation is not like yours. You seem to have deep feelings for her. I do not have any feelings for my friend. (not I love you feelings) Friend feelings yes. She has had a crush on me since we were in the 4th grade. I never knew this until later in life. She confessed. She digs me and I dig her. I only consider her a friend and a lover. Nothing more. I can be dating and she can be dating and we can both have a go at each other. Don't ask me how this works. (alcohol might be the culprit) She does not get all mushy, mushy with me nor do I get all mushy, mushy with her. I can tell that her seeing me with someone else affects her more than when I see her with someone else but no drama. I truly have no love/romatic feelings for her and she is a player too. I guess this also helps me.
    FEELINGS bro feelings. I say don't give into your feelings and just have her as a friend and a lover if you can. Don't spoil the friendship, just enjoy each others company. Don't go looking for love where there is none. Today people date more than just one person. Do you really want a commitment? Do you really want to be tied down? This all brings drama. I suggest you talk to her. I don't know what you should say to her but I guess you are going to have to figure this one out yourself. You know yourself and her better than we do.

Good luck and be a player.

Romantic love relationships suck when one person has their heart in it and the other does not

True love is hard to find.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are three possibilities of why she may be hesitant.

1) Another guy involved, she may be torn having feelings for two guys, and doesn't want it to go any farther cause she doesn't want to eventually hurt you.

2) Low self esteem, she may feel that she cannot live up to your expectations, and doesn't want to dissapoint you.

3) (Least likely) maybe a religious or belief system implication involved.

Sounds like you really like her though, the problem is, there is something that is not being said here. True love requires two things.
    Complete honesty and full disclosure. Make sure you are getting the full story.

All in all, she's prolly just playing a teasing game with you, enjoy it.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She may like you more than you think. How old are you two? I think if you are too young to get married then it is best to wait several years before you get serious with this girl.

If you spend 10 years with someone and do all there is to with that person then when you get married nothing really changes and it can be a big dissapointment to you both.

Be each others friend and play the long game, Majesty. Go to dinner, see a movie, hold hands, but just enjoy each moment for what it is. The best thing you can do right now is focus on your own idivudual happiness. Settle into a carrer and save for the future. That way when she comes around or someone else comes along you are in a postion to build a future with them.

I wouldn't tell her you love her again anytime soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ermmm is that not fuckin up your head abit?

if someone kept doin that to me i'd be like fuck ya then until you've made up ur mind ya can kiss my ass!!

and i'd expect the same if i was being a head fuck to some guy!

if ya wanna be wit someone den just do it maaan!! my mum and dad were really good mates 4 years b4 dey got together but there was none of that shall we shant we shite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do hate mind games I'm sure it may not be intentional but still she shouldnt be kissing you and stuff and acting like you're a couple and then say you can't do it.

All I can say is don't deal with her immaturity, it will only strain time out of you that you don't need

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maj my friend... You are in a tough spot, this girl is having problems giving herself to you unconditionally, maybe she cant, dosent want to, or isin't ready to.

Give it time and space, the heart is treacherous than any other thing... Space is important for you guys to get your minds right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

try switching aftershaves.. and brush them teeth if you got stink breath, she gonna keep her distance with that friendship bullshit.. Go get you some "happy for men" cologne. that citrus smell gets the ladies all proper ! Cool Click and good luck mate !

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you certain she isnt a mental?

If I were you I'd try and nail her before it gets proper out of hand.

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Are you certain she isnt a mental?

If I were you I'd try and nail her before it gets proper out of hand.

good proper advice
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo majesty like my man chris rock said u have already entered into the FRIEND ZONE!!!!!!!!! once you in the F'n FRIEND ZONE u always gonna be in the F'n FRIEND ZONE son! and thats REAL talk son. you talking to a man who's been there and done that but also learned to flip the script and now i got DIME pieces buying me shiiiiiiiit. now i be clockin mad dime pieces in mad area codes son.(peep my world tour 2007 thread) i hate to say it but the "good guy"/"nice guy" always loses to the dick/assshole and thats REAL TALK son. chicks like the "bad boy", danger/excitement. i mean even if the good guy/nice guy does finally end up getting the girl its after the dick/assshole already hit that assssss mad times and warped her so shes all messed up and jaded by the time she realizes you were the better man for her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo majesty i think your a younger cat so on the realz son. u gotta live it up and have ya fun. im not saying be a male ho, but dont get ya head/heart all caught up on a girl who surely does not appreciate or know whats good for her. ive seen too many peeps lose focus on their priorities/future/goals because of some shady asss girl who just wrecked them. dont even get serious until your late 20's man. you gotta alot to accomplish and achieve bro do ya thang man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh yeah and a MUST is u need ya own crib man. i mean if u gots to get roomates and even the dorms is hella better than MOM cockblocking son. thats gonna make any chick not wanna let u hit it especially if moms is cockblockin LITERALLY. i aint dissin thats just real talk bro. ive been on my own from the streets of chicago to the 909 area, to beverly hills to even white assssss seattle. chicks like dudes with their own rides, cribs etc. LA is even worse cause everyone flosses hard as hell down there trust me i know i lived in beverly hills for 2years son.

Thread Information