Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edison Miranda Calls Out Jermaine Taylor!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Edison Miranda Calls Out Jermaine Taylor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    miranda needs to get past pavlik first.

He will quite easily Pavlik is a B fighter at best, fighting C level comp.... Edisons on a whole different level that, Pavlik couldn't reach with a 24ft ladder
    how can you be sure of that?
    Look at the level of comp... Here are a few for Miranda Eastman, Abraham, Green Now pick a Pavlik opponent and try to match it to the level of those 3........... You cant, Miranda is tested and passed with flying colors.. Pavlik hasnt Fact
    good point but you know you never know miranda can end up pavliks first good fighter in his resume. they both have power to k.o eachother imo, so yea be fun to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I agree this will be a great fight, but it must be said that Pavlik has been studying the Jermaine 'Taylor-fit' school of boxing. If you look at his opponents, almost all of them have been JuMwts! What's more, his only significant victory came over Bronco McKart, who was already past three Winky fights and in the twilight of his career! I am still excited to see this one, but let's be real: Miranda just KO'd a Super Middle. Face to face, the SuMwt ran for most of the fight. Unless Pavlik gets the laser punches in bunches to Miranda, this fight won't last long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=shza ]
    I have no clue where this notion of Pavlik as a master technical boxer-puncher comes from. The guy is very slow, very wide, and anything but "technical." I'm not saying that Miranda is any of those things either, but this idea that these are two different kinds of fighters, or that Pavlik's going to "outbox" someone, seems completely out of nowhere.

Dude... Pavlik is going to outbox Edison Miranda. Pavlik knocked his last opponent (Zartuche) out with a straight punch and a short inside uppercut. Very technical punches. Master technical boxer-puncher he has not proven himself to be. More technical than Miranda he most definately is. They are most definately two different types of fighters. Even a blind man could see that. I don't know what fight clips you have been watching. They both have knocked out the bulk of their opponents but other than that from what I have seen they have very little in common. I stand by my words that not only is Pavlik going to outbox Miranda, he's going to knock him out. Very slow and very wide are exaggerations at best. Did anyone say that Pavlik was a master of anything on this thread? I don't remember reading it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

STFU and box.

Thread Information