I'm not saying I believe Mayweather will beat Oscar with 100% certainty. Oscar is way too good for that. I give Mayweather 75% odds at very best, and even then I think this fight, and Oscar fighting anyone those are the best odds I could possibly give his opponent. However should Mayweather prevail I want him to face Mosley. Sure I think Mayweather technically far superior and quicker, but Mosley's style throws combinations, and he has the power perhaps to KO Mayweather, and the speed to definitely hit Mayweather. I always wanted to see Taylor fight Whitaker, but he never did. I believe that Mosley has regained alot of his speed if you watch the Collazo fight. Against most peoples beliefs I tend to think handspeed doesn't leave good athletes as quick as people tend to think especially if they keep themselves in shape. Footspeed can go, but handspeed doesn't slow down all that much. Ali was still blistering fast with his hands far into his 30's. Roy Jones Jr. still has very good handspeed, James Toney still has good handspeed. Chris Byrd still had good handspeed, and same wtih Tyson.