whats good biotchez? this is a serious thread first off. i was always concerned about the poor eating habits of PBF seriously. ive seen several open workouts of his preparing weeks before fight night and hes eating everything from Krispy Kreme donuts, bbq chips, drinking coke while on the speed bag. i used to work with some hoodrats of his who said he goes to burger king like twice a day.

anyway my point is i know while your young in your prime you can pretty much do whatever the F you want and eat what ever you want. i pretty much was able to eat whatever the F i wanted and maintained a sexy 6pack but until like my mid 20's it all really started to take its toll on my body. so about the age of 25 i began to stop eating poorly and more and more eat healthier etc. so in PBF's case i know hes about a couple years older than me, but he still eats ridiculously poor even in training I think we all know one day all that poor eating habits will take its toll on his body especially now that hes enterting into his 30's?

what do you all think?