Well my fellow forum goers & boxing fanatics…once again it‘s on…well…maybe it’s on.

Let’s just hope it’s on. I’ve been searching up & down the 900 channels of Wacko’s cable provider & still haven’t spotted it yet…but if it pops up…I’m all over it…if not…then the poll is up & we can have ourselves a little discussion either way.

This Saturday night April the 14th, 2007...Manny Pacquiao…one of boxing‘s most crowd pleasing and explosive fighters is back in the ring once again to crank up the flames and either blow up or go out in a “Blaze of Glory"!

It seems that no matter what question is asked of Manny (48 fights, 43 wins with 34 ko's, 3 losses, & 2 draws) he’s always got a spirited answer.

He’s back in San Antonio, Texas at “the Alamodome” stadium in hopes of repeating history in grand fashion (ala the 2003 knockout victory over future Hall of Famer Marco Antonio Barrera.) as he faces undefeated and highly regarded contender Jorge Solis (35 fights, 30 wins with 23 ko’s, 2 draws, 1 No Contest, & 0 losses) in the fourth defense of his WBC International Super Featherweight title.

Manny’s been jumping up & down in the ranks of the top five pound for pound fighters of the world for the last three or four years. Let‘s dish out that cash (Lord willing) to see if the "Fighter of the Year" from The Philippines can do it one more time and hopefully set up a rematch against Juan Manuel Marquez in the future.

I’m not really sure what to make of Jorge Solis…I think (but ain’t sure) that I’ve seen him fight before…but me not remembering him…well that’s a sign of a possible two things…he didn’t impress the ole’ Wackster…or I was to sauced to recall.

Now, that being said, also featured in the PPV broadcast is a sure to be tussle and tumble between WBC Super Flyweight champion Cristian Mijares and another crowd pleaser…Jorge Arce.

Should be a hell of a night…anywho…Wacko’s worn out & it’s 3:00 a.m. and I gotta get some rest…I’ll either beef this up or delete it in once I know that the fight is officially on my cable provider…odd that no one’s really talking about it.

Well…no matter what…Wacko’s gonna tune in…with the same original drunken coverage…day or night…rain, snow, sleet, or shine if it’s game time and on the tube...I’ll be pullin rank as the One and Only Drunken Round by Round king.

Now, for what it’s worth…all I ask of ya’s…whether your'e drinkin or not…let’s break out the chips and salsa and see what the big guy can make happen.

Cheers…and koneecheewah bitches.