Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Wlad Vs Brewster Who Wins

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right Another Poll Wlad Vs Brewster 2 Who Wins Come And Vote Boys And Girls

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Right Another Poll Wlad Vs Brewster 2 Who Wins Come And Vote Boys And Girls

Thoughts ??

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Right Another Poll Wlad Vs Brewster 2 Who Wins Come And Vote Boys And Girls

Wlad's got the momentum this time, he has improved his training regimine immensly. Had he not tired in their first fight, he would have taken that one as well.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Right Another Poll Wlad Vs Brewster 2 Who Wins Come And Vote Boys And Girls

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Wlad's got the momentum this time, he has improved his training regimine immensly. Had he not tired in their first fight, he would have taken that one as well.
    Gotta agree unless Brewster gets lucky punch which isn't out of question Wlad wins tko but he will have to do it in less than 9 rounds because we know Wlad has suspect stamina.

El Kabong Guest

Wlad will win this.....this is a HUGE fight for Wlad and it gives him a chance to avenge a loss on his own and would really solidify him as THE MAN in the division since Valuev lost and IMO Briggs and Maskaev will probably lose their next fights too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brewster has a fantastic chin, he's gonna need it though, I think a 8th round KO for the (IMO) future undisputed heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think wlad is over his glass chin gitters and he will pummell himinside 5 and finish the job this time
    Hidden Content
    Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain
    Ego sum quis habitavit in Nerone
    Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas
    Ich war mit Legion
    Ana Belial
    And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    i think wlad is over his glass chin gitters and he will pummell himinside 5 and finish the job this time
    Yeah I see it being inside 5 because Lamon will have to deal with ring rust and Wlad will finish him off with the left hook right cross combo.

Brewster's chin may be good but it won't stand up to Wlad this time.....that loss was a fluke, and I think Wlad has learned a lot from it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir has learned the benefit of having a pawing jab followed by a crushing right cross. Both Byrd and Brock have felt it, Brewster will be next.
    "Even Roy Jones was forced to 'Lean Back'"

- Fat Joe

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wladys stamina is looking great now a days. so that means brewster has no chance of beating him again.

wlady by k.o in the 6th round.

El Kabong Guest

Wlad's jab is still sharp....the pawing is more to blind the other fighter.

I think Wlad makes it tougher for Brewster to work on the inside and I think Wlad will really dish out a lot of punishment to Lamon......I actually feel scared for Lamon, the friggin eye he just got fixed is going to get blown to hell!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that Brewster being out of the ring for over a year by fight time is gonna be costly.

Wlad within 7!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As is my nature i will continue my hating on wlad and i'll be looking for a brewster ko.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    As is my nature i will continue my hating on wlad and i'll be looking for a brewster ko.
    ....well prepare to be disappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im going for Brewster to ko him again come fight night Wlad might freeze abit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wlad for me here. i can see him going by decision this time to prevent himself from being out of gas again. His jab though will be sharp as ever. hope i'm correct then they can setup a trilogy which will end via knockout to settle the score once and for all.

Thread Information