Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Unlucky in health...

Last May I had to undergo surgery on my forehead because I randomly developed a cyst. It was easy going except for the blood dripping in my eyes during surgery. Amazingly I have developed another cyst, this one is right above the right eyebrow.

Why dont they develop in hidden areas?! This will be my second time with stiches in my forehead. Im almost a pro boxer!

It is depressing. Im a decent looking guy but Im getting Gatti esque war wounds....

Do any of you have surgery tales to tell? Mine might not be life threatening, but moreso a challenge with the mirror every day....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Unlucky in health...

Do they look really bad? Wel,,I'm 21 yet I always get spots and I've tried everything! I'm healthy,fit yet still get them....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Do they look really bad? Wel,,I'm 21 yet I always get spots and I've tried everything! I'm healthy,fit yet still get them....
    No, I look okay. The last scars are nothing now. That was 5 stitches in the head. I just worry that this will make me messy...

Spots are not cysts. Related yes, but the same no. You dont get stitches for a zit!

I dont like it!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did you use to get rid of scarring? Man,do you have a gf/wife? If you do,and she doesn't mind,then ou have nothing to worry about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i've had 2 tumors show up on my foot. The first one was just a minor surgery than i recovered form in 5 days. The second came with a little something extra that required radiation therapy and removal of bones and tendons (leaving me with a permanent stress fracture, discoloration, and a missing muscle that i have strangely adapted to).

I have traced this stuff to my class ring which is cursed. Every one who has tried it on (not just me) has: needed surgery, been thrown out of their house, had a condom broke, broken a bone, fell in the shower with minor injuries, the list goes on and on. Needless to say, i dont wear it anymore.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had a circumsision when iw as 21, was in my local drinking when i got home from the op, didn't take the tablets couple days later woke up had ripped 22 stiches out of my dick... scary thing to wake up to lads, a former white pair of CKs that were now red, u know somethign was up right away

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a cyst under my chin (below the tounge area) removed when I was 9 or 10 years old. The wound healed with minimal scarring and I can cover that up with facial hair.

Still, to this day when I shave, I get paranoid that it will rip open and I'll bleed to death...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    go to the doctor and get them to prescribe you something called "Duac gel", they will know what it is, im 22 and i had them in late too (21) and it worked so good.
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i had some sort of cyst on the back of my head it really bothered me and freaked me out it might be cancerous later on so i had a family friend doctor perform surgery on it to remove it.

they injected the back of my head with the biggest F'n needle ive ever seen. soon as the dr.(family friend) whipped out the big assssss needle i was like ohhhhhhhh fukkkkk me. on top of that he said this is gonna hurt bad? i didnt know if he was just Fin with me or being REAL with me since he was a family friend. ahahaha

so like 5-10min later my whole dome was numb and swollen and he performed the surgery took about only 30-45 min and when he was done he didnt charge me

i didnt know doctors could not charge? isnt there some ethnical guidelines with that? i mean if he didnt charge me? whats to stop these top doctors from not charging the poor and needy then??

seriously what do u all think about that one?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He didn't charge you because he knew you wouldn't live enough to get the bill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    He didn't charge you because he knew you wouldn't live enough to get the bill
    seriously man i mean i know i aint no doctor, but there has to be some kind of ethnical guidelines cause why wouldnt more doctors help out the poor and unfortunate if it was as easy as just not charging them like he did for me?

and im still ALIVE! IM STILL STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    seriously man i mean i know i aint no doctor, but there has to be some kind of ethnical guidelines cause why wouldnt more doctors help out the poor and unfortunate if it was as easy as just not charging them like he did for me?
    im still ALIVE! IM STILL STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My doctor helps me because I am in very poor health these days and I have no insurance. No matter what I have done the bill never exceeds $150.00

I've had two blood tests, and and EKG in the same visit for $150.00

I have a congintal spine defect that I've lived with all my live. After years of doing things I shouldn't do (working, lifting weights, etc.) I am hardly able to get around. My arms and legs go numb, can't sleep right at night cause of the pain...

It's horrible. So, doctor's will help you if they want to help you. It's up to the individual really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    im still ALIVE! IM STILL STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My doctor helps me because I am in very poor health these days and I have no insurance. No matter what I have done the bill never exceeds $150.00

I've had two blood tests, and and EKG in the same visit for $150.00

I have a congintal spine defect that I've lived with all my live. After years of doing things I shouldn't do (working, lifting weights, etc.) I am hardly able to get around. My arms and legs go numb, can't sleep right at night cause of the pain...

It's horrible. So, doctor's will help you if they want to help you. It's up to the individual really.

awwwwwwwww i see! so it really depends on the idividual doctors themselves then huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

back in beverly hills i had this hot vietnamese FEMALE doctor who gave me my testicular cancer exams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hope you feel better soon GORILLA it saddens me to hear of the pain you are going thru

Thread Information