Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dont you love to see the celeb's turn up..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dont you love to see the celeb's turn up..

I remember pretty boy floyd jumping up and down and screaming at pac to keep going at morales at pac vs em 2, and when pac k.oed eric you can see floyd jumping and all excited like he just won a bet. He turned around or something and i think got up on his chair to rowdy the crowds even more.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ooh you can see some wwe stars with pacman too, i saw the undertaker coming into the ring with pacman i think it was against valezquez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    Ooh you can see some wwe stars with pacman too, i saw the undertaker coming into the ring with pacman i think it was against valezquez.
    Rey Mysterio was in Erik Morales' entourage for the grande finale!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB
    Rey Mysterio was in Erik Morales' entourage for the grande finale!
    yea i remember that,

Bro you know when the wwe came here for wrestlemania, I got to meet eddie guarrero(sorry i suck at spelling) its so sad that he past away though. i still got his autograph.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The shooting at the club may not have involved him, but if the NFL saw a tape of him beating up on a stripper, which is what led to him being thrown out of the place, then yeah that doesn't need much of a conviction imo. And they don't need a conviction or a charge to suspend you either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    The shooting at the club may not have involved him, but if the NFL saw a tape of him beating up on a stripper, which is what led to him being thrown out of the place, then yeah that doesn't need much of a conviction imo. And they don't need a conviction or a charge to suspend you either.
    wtf would you beat a stipper for??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love to see other fighters at a big fight card match. That shows respect. But seeing celebrities like Stallone or Bruce Willis at a fight is just a way to get them publicity. I like to see when actors are at small fights on ESPN. That means more to me. I do remember that Ben Stiller and Vince Vaghn (spelling?) were at some model boxing thing in Los Angeles a few years back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LegendBoxing65
    I love to see other fighters at a big fight card match. That shows respect. But seeing celebrities like Stallone or Bruce Willis at a fight is just a way to get them publicity. I like to see when actors are at small fights on ESPN. That means more to me. I do remember that Ben Stiller and Vince Vaghn (spelling?) were at some model boxing thing in Los Angeles a few years back.
    CC 23 well said bro

oh yeah and that was PERFECT 10 models boxing. shiiiiiit id be there too if i was them lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did not beat a stripper....he threw out 81k in order to get others to tip...and one of the strippers tried to take the money.He said that it was just for illusion.And yes,the NFL doesnt need a conviction to suspend you.They can suspend you for anything...its THEIR league.Its pointless for the league to punish a guy until it has been proven that he has done something.Innocent until proven guilty...not the other way around.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Olympian904
    He did not beat a stripper....he threw out 81k in order to get others to tip...and one of the strippers tried to take the money.He said that it was just for illusion.And yes,the NFL doesnt need a conviction to suspend you.They can suspend you for anything...its THEIR league.Its pointless for the league to punish a guy until it has been proven that he has done something.Innocent until proven guilty...not the other way around.
    are you serious he threw out 81k wut a dumb dork, plus it was just for show, yea that was a bad move pimp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The best, my friend made me a copy of the model boxing thing. In skill not so good , but they tried and were actually competitive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Olympian904
    are you serious he threw out 81k wut a dumb dork, plus it was just for show, yea that was a bad move pimp!
    Yea...he had 81K in cash...lol
    He was making it "rain"...in order to draw attention and get everyone hyped...and one of the strippers tried to pick some bills up and he got pissed...lol

Thread Information