Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Akon (singer) is in some serious HEAT at the moment as a video of him....*

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default *Akon (singer) is in some serious HEAT at the moment as a video of him....*

Apparently singer Akon (songs like Lonely, Smack That, Don't Matter) is in hot water about dry-humping a 14 year old girl who got on stage to compete in a dance off for a chance to win a trip to Africa.

Akon like a fwocken fool starts to grind up on the girl without even bothering to ask her how old she is or anything like that.

Some groups are calling it molestation... others call it dancing.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=21560 (The link is NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Akon (singer) is in some serious HEAT at the moment as a video of him....*

it didnt work for me bro? was the girl HOT? did she appear to be legal? or was she lookin jail baitish? thats a big difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Akon (singer) is in some serious HEAT at the moment as a video of him....*

i have a joke for this situation rawberto.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what did AKON say when the cops busted him for dry humping the 14yr old girl on stage?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm so lonely... me so lonely... don't have nobody? :P

Smack that all on the floor? Smack that till you get saw?

But probably:

I see you winding and grinding up on my pole, I know you see me looking at you and you already know I wanna hug/fuck you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    it didnt work for me bro? was the girl HOT? did she appear to be legal? or was she lookin jail baitish? thats a big difference
    yeah..that sh*t is is ..well...sh*t....he needs to learn how to be a show man....not a show your a** man!!! this was revolting!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heres the YouTube version of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kZxckfeaW4

Apparently she is the daughter of a 'Pastor' and Universal is having the videos removed that surge on YouTube.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.trinicenter.com/articles/2007/220407.html

Some still pictures of it. Granted she does not look 14, but everyone in the crowd sure does he should have got the clue. Should have judged better but I don't know, he shouldn't be facing jail time or anything. Because...well if I had to guess her age, I would say 18.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat

Some still pictures of it. Granted she does not look 14, but everyone in the crowd sure does he should have got the clue. Should have judged better but I don't know, he shouldn't be facing jail time or anything. Because...well if I had to guess her age, I would say 18.
    IMO, he is fully responsible for this matter.

A few things though.

1) Shes is a minor
    2) There was NO penetration
    3) She never said STOP and or NO
    4) Is it considered dancing (cause I sure as hell have seen sh*t like that on dance floors)

I think what makes it worst is the 'Daughter of a Pastor' part of it

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

A few things though.

1) Shes is a minor
    4) Is it considered dancing (cause I sure as hell have seen sh*t like that on dance floors)

Agreed. He should take responsibility for dancing with a minor...but if any parents are shocked by this...well...then I wouldn't want to see them watch their own daughter.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few things though.

1) Shes is a minor

Agreed. He should take responsibility for dancing with a minor...but if any parents are shocked by this...well...then I wouldn't want to see them watch their own daughter.
    No sh*t!
    Cause I've seen some loud sh*t! go down at House Partys even at clubs a few months back I was at a club and their was this couple on the dance floor gettin' they groove on. She was wearing a white short skirt, the dance floor was pretty packed and me and my girl were dancing all of a sudden I sware the guy started reaching into her skirt and they were grindin' on the floor you could tell he was IN there.
    My and girl were WTF? he then with his other hand started going up her blouse.
    One of the girls friends noticed and told her/them to stop.

I think the craziest sh*t! I've seen was when me & my girl were walking out of a bar/lounge and as we walk into the parking lot building and we approach our car in the car right next to my car there was a guy & a girl sitting on the trunk of the car as she blew him right there.
    They were drunk obviously.
    He then pulled her shirt over her head tit's out and all they saw us but they didn't care, as we walked right beside them to get in our car they just continue on like if they were in a room. I start backing up and shes mounted on him and hes fuking her. We didn't have a camera that night with us but that sh*t! is by far one of the craziest things I've ever seen especially cause it caught us off guard.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha wtf, first guy was to the point no fucken around for him

Even in high school though, because when that hyphy music starts playing girls go craazzy haha

Only been to a proper 18+ club once in downtown Kansas City, and that was more tame really then some house parties.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to topic though, no way that was molestation. It's not like it was forced. Should be in a little bit of trouble though as the crowd is mostly teens so he shouldn't have assumed anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few things though.

1) Shes is a minor

a couple of things where was this? cause certain states are HELLA STRICT? remember when kobe got in that rape case drama in colorado? apparently grabbing a girls asss is RAPE in that state believe it or not? so yeah certain states are way more strict on their own definitions on what is what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

also since u mention pastor kids. did u not know pastor kids are the most F'd up and rebellious of them all?

the pastor kids i knew and grew up with in chicago were all either thugs, gangsta hoez who got TRAINED, or leaders of gangs.

Thread Information