Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haye weighs in at 15 stone 7 pounds (contains audio and video interview)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye weighs in at 15 stone 7 pounds (contains audio and video interview)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/6598365.stm
    Gwan the Haymaker!!!
    [youtube=425,350]t44lVR4_Hx4[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye weighs in at 15 stone 7 pounds (contains audio interview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t44lVR4_Hx4

see some of his sparring here (after the talking in the car part)
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you see the pics I posted of the weigh in in the RBR thread? I reckon he's probably healthier at heavyweight going into it, cause you can see he's got a bit more flesh over the abs than usual, cause he usually looks very cut from taking off all the weight to make cruiser. His opponent looks very eastern-bloc though. Mean and hairy.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It kills him to get down to Cruiser,saunas,starvation etc so tonight we should see what a full blown 'Haymaker' looks like.
    Can't stress just how tough this is gonna be for him though as Bonins ONLY stoppage was an extremley dubious one at the hands of Audley.
    Tough test indeed but i think he can come through it and if he scores the KO he's gonna send shockwaves around the world for sure.
    Bonin is after all ranked 11th in the world so this is a huge step up.
    That's why we love him though as he's 'old school' in his approach and will fight anyone.
    Gonna be fireworks come 10pm
    Ain't gonna be able to take my eyes off the screen mate so i'll miss the DRBR but have a cc anyway as they always a good feature

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye weighs in at 15 stone 7 pounds (contains audio and video interview)

6ft 3' -15st 7? So he's gonna come in looking a lot like Holyfield, not bad!

This fight should be a cracker! Looking forward to the Oakey Oboh fight too.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye weighs in at 15 stone 7 pounds (contains audio and video interview)

We know he can dig deep after the Fragomeni fight but the only thing that concerns me a little bit is what sort of power he's gonna have at the bigger weight.
    He says he feels fitter and stronger because he's at his natural weight so i think we might see something a bit special tonight

Weigh-in news
    "The 33-year-old Bonin carried an air of confidence and attempted intimidation tactics on Haye including throat-slashing gestures and confident scowls. At one stage during a heated head-to-head, the Polish slugger appeared to spit in the direction of Haye and the pair had to be seperated as the collision threatened to reach boiling point. It's fair to say there will be no love lost in the ring come 10 o'clock on Friday night."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spitting
    The dirty f*cking Jam Roll

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Spitting
    The dirty f*cking Jam Roll
    I believe that the traditional reply to this would be to knock him out early on. I believe Tomasz has been watching too much American boxing and the shenanigans they have going on over there before fights. We don't want any of that here. If any one's doing the spitting it will be us darn it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hayes in magnificent shape this don't go beyond 3

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha
    Tell you what,Hayes gonna feel like he's fighting in Poland tonight,theres over a million of them in London alone so expect a builders convention
    They love their boxing the Jam Rolls and i fully expect some Vodka induced crowd trouble unfortunately

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You going to this Smash or is Ella going to let you watch it on TV?

See you later for the RBR
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

15st 7' tells me that they definitly still have the Mormeck fight in their plans, 17lbs over the cruiser limit without any dehydration and starving indicates they've probably held back a bit in the weight training, they don't want him being to big. 217lbs is still a lot of weight, and I don't think we'll see any disadvantages in terms of strength, but we'll get all the power and maximum stamina from Haye, I expect a spectacular showing for the boy.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha
    Tried (curtis) to get ringside but was well beaten to it Gotta be quick these days with requests.
    Only a few miles away from my house and i can see the Stadium arch from up the road but not going as there's 70 of us on a stag do tommorrow on the p*ss as of 11am for the races at Sandown then swerving up to the West End
    Look out for the carnage on the national news hahhahaa
    Yeah she LOVES Haye and demanded to see his weigh in pics to drool over this morning.
    Gonna be more Jam Rolls than English in the Arena later
    We'll be screaming our heads off later watching on Sky

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha
    Tried (curtis) to get ringside but was well beaten to it Gotta be quick these days with requests.
    Ive got my tickets

Two £70 ones, not too bad. Row D.
    Depending on the seating plan, im either right at the back or right at the front!!

Yeah she LOVES Haye and demanded to see his weigh in pics to drool over this morning.
    Haha! I showed Mrs Boogie Hayes Myspace page this morning, she hasn't stopped smilling all day!

Gonna be more Jam Rolls than English in the Arena later
    Nothing new mate. Every 1 in 64 white face you see in Canning Town is a Pole :P

Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope they got the security sorted as Bonin is a known racist and judging by the way he spat down at Haye yesterday i think it could get messy crowdwise
    Add to that 15 million litres of Vodka and we may have a problem

Thread Information