Well I read an exclusive interview that the Danish paper BT made with Calzaghe yesterrday, of course it was translated into Danish and I try to convert it back to English, so don't blame Calzaghe for the poor level of English, it my fault if he sounds Danglish :

Calzaghe : " I believe that it will be one of my easiest fights ever, and I hope we can get it on. He is a OK fighter , an average fighter. He is not specially strong or a skilled technical boxer. He don´t hold any significance for me and I am sure I will knock him out within the first rounds 2-3 max. I´ll break him and I am ready to box against him in Copenhagen." Said Calzaghe in a relaxed voice to BT

Excellent we can invite Calzaghe to Denmark then, so come to Copenhagen . If Kessler is a walkthrough Calzaghe don't have to fear to get roped by the judges in Denmark. And 5$ as a lot of money for a easy win

Since Calzaghe is talking sh:t about Kessler I guess the heat is up. And since both boxers are sure they gonna win, Kessler stated earlier that he could beat Calzaghe in England, I believe they should make it 55-40 to the winner then and 5 for me, just for listening to all the bull from Warren-Palle for more than 2 years.

Now we just need to find some ink and paper for the boys to sign.