Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tarver-Dawson?

I see Showtime's putting these guys' next fights on the same card as a feature double-header. Are they ramping up for a Tarver-Dawson fight? I'd really like to see that. I think Dawson's ready for the top guys in the division. If his chin wasn't a concern, I'd be completely sold on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tarver-Dawson?

Quote Originally Posted by shza
    I see Showtime's putting these guys' next fights on the same card as a feature double-header. Are they ramping up for a Tarver-Dawson fight? I'd really like to see that. I think Dawson's ready for the top guys in the division. If his chin wasn't a concern, I'd be completely sold on him.
    Getting by the Kid may not be as easy as people think.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dunno I would like to see BCD take on the winner of the Hoye-Diaconu fight 1st THEN if he wins that take on one of the bigger names up there Tarver, Woods, Johnson but IMO no way should he get near the winner of Hopkins-Winky.
    I will say that I like how after being down he comes back to either win or even out the round. Hes never been seriously hurt but I do think if he gets tagged with a solid punch of one of those World Class guys hes going down BIG.
    Heres hoping hes training hard and sharpening those skills. I remember the day I met him he was only 16-0 I think at the time and he told me he was gonna be World Champ. one day, hes done it and not an easy task to take on the WBC Champ. who was ranked on avg. top 3 at that time.
    Well done for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure if I would put Dawson into that fight just yet.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would definetly have the makings of a good fight... Only way it wouldn't be is if Tarver came in all lethargic and didn't offer much like he did against Hopkins.. If he trains hard and is in good shape though he could really put a few scares into Dawson if not win by stoppage connecting with some big shots... Chad Dawson is the consistent fighter out of the two from what I've seen... But he does have consistent lapses in defence.. Either way this kid could be in many an exciting fight I really like him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 195 bro!

yeah dawson looked great in his last fight despite the flash knockdown. so i totally feel what u saying. tarver aint exactly the person one wants to experience a flash knockdown with either. but from the looks of his fight with b-hop tarver might be on his way to being done?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    CC 195 bro!

yeah dawson looked great in his last fight despite the flash knockdown. so i totally feel what u saying. tarver aint exactly the person one wants to experience a flash knockdown with either. but from the looks of his fight with b-hop tarver might be on his way to being done?
    Thanks man. I'd definitely like to see this fight. Here's # 713 I owed you from yesterday.

Thread Information