Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And new peoples champion Kelly "The Ghost" Paaaavlik!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: And new peoples champion Kelly "The Ghost" Paaaavlik!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by zekebox
    So does he win the peoples champ belt or what? Awesome fight between two great warriors. Miranda showed alot of guts being on the other end of those huge power punches. Props 2 both fighters.
    Not in my book...not just by beating Miranda...

That being said...I gotta ask ya two things...first of all...why the sudden change of heart regarding Miranda? He was basically worthless trash that could do no right by you for the better part of last night & half of today.

Second...so now...that he's beaten Miranda...whom again...as I said...you pretty much talked into the ground last night & the better part of today as...what did you say? Yeah...that's right...Miranda was "a joke and a overrated one"...that's what you said.

So anyways...I wanna get this straight...how does your boxing logic make that work?

Pavlik beat an overrated joke...a worthless fighter...& now he's the People's Champion?

Truly...your boxing intellect is quite dizzying.

I'd also like to quote you on something that I agree with 100%.

SORRY BUT IM GONNA BE A DICK, LET THIS BE A LESSON!
    I totally agree...but let's not shake up the snow globe & predict...no need in apologizing for what your'e gonna be...just be what you are. Again...no one can say it better than yourself...so...let's here it from the horses mouth one moe time!

SORRY FOR BEING A DICK, BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT ALL THE MIRANDA FANS ON THIS BOARD SAY!
    I aint a Miranda fan per say...but in the end...since your'e open to hearing what everyone has to say...I say that you should go one step further with the DICK thing...just go ahead & change your name to Richard Noggin.
    ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Wacko, that is some of the best schooling I have ever seen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    So does he win the peoples champ belt or what? Awesome fight between two great warriors. Miranda showed alot of guts being on the other end of those huge power punches. Props 2 both fighters.

That being said...I gotta ask ya two things...first of all...why the sudden change of heart regarding Miranda? He was basically worthless trash that could do no right by you for the better part of last night & half of today.

Second...so now...that he's beaten Miranda...whom again...as I said...you pretty much talked into the ground last night & the better part of today as...what did you say? Yeah...that's right...Miranda was "a joke and a overrated one"...that's what you said.

So anyways...I wanna get this straight...how does your boxing logic make that work?

Pavlik beat an overrated joke...a worthless fighter...& now he's the People's Champion?

I totally agree...but let's not shake up the snow globe & predict...no need in apologizing for what your'e gonna be...just be what you are. Again...no one can say it better than yourself...so...let's here it from the horses mouth one moe time!

SORRY FOR BEING A DICK, BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT ALL THE MIRANDA FANS ON THIS BOARD SAY!
    I aint a Miranda fan per say...but in the end...since your'e open to hearing what everyone has to say...I say that you should go one step further with the DICK thing...just go ahead & change your name to Richard Noggin.
    ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

right back!

But seriously though...how could that work?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

right back!

But seriously though...how could that work?
    Well...after having his knuckles well and truly wrapped, he back peddled too fast and fell over his previously pulled down trousers.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    BG,
    I know I've told you this before but your posts make me smile/laugh.

Thanks.
    Mick

Thanks, friend.

Should I one day find myself in California I will seek you out. If I can escape my captors.

People often laugh when I am being serious and don't even crack a smile when I am joking. All my humor is spoken in very serious tones so it's hard to follow me sometimes.

Like the time I told my mother the homemade lemon icing on my birthday cake tasted of dish detergent. It was a joke, ma. Stop cryin'.

ahahahaha!! You legend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well dick or not Pavlik took it to Maranda and made it look too easy like it or not Pavlik booked him and went on to win and look towards a big fight and payday isnt that what its all about?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik can be the people's middleweight champion if he wants. But boxings middleweight champion is Jermain Taylor

Thread Information