Anyone else excited about this rematch between Amin & Sebastian?
I read that their 1st fight was good. Though I've never seen the fight in it's entirety I've read 2 reports on the fight and 1 round by round.....

Coming into the fight Sebastian was the beting fav. and many people including myself thought he'd beat Amin. Sebastian was more schooled had fought better opposition and had the EBU title to back it.
I liked Amin but hadn't seen much of him so I favored Sebastian....
Well what a fight it turned out to be Amin never backed down, he was however being out pointed by the more slick and schooled Sebastian who was wining the fight 1 rd. at a time racking up points. In the 8th round Amin started to let his hands go and came out like it was the last round he was ever gonna fight, he catches Sebastian with some really good shots I mean hooks, straight rights, uppercuts you name it he was landing Sebastian for some reason stood there in front of Amin instead of taking a step back and starting over. Amin the catches Sebastian with a long hook and hurts Sebastian. Sebastian then catches Amin with a straight right that snaps Amins head to the side and his mouth piece flys out. Towards the middle of the round it appears as Sebastian has weathered the storm and begins to land his shots on Amin, by this time Amin is starting to go backwards and now Sebastian is the agressor and then out of no where BAM! Amin doubles up on that left hook. Down stairs, up stairs that catches Sebastian righ on the chin and drops him for an 8 count however the ref. feels Sebastian con no longer continue and waives off the fight....

Heres a clip of that last round.

Amin vs. Sebastian I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASf_PkrpGYM

So who do you guys think will take the rematch here?
Can Sebastian get back on track and get his title back and regain his momentum as one of the top Middles?
Anyone here see the whole fight?