Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mundine on verge of greatness!!

Obviously Mundine defends his title on the 27th. And in the promotions Johnny Lewis i think it is says "Mundine is on the verge of greatness after this fight, hes predicting Mundine to beat Kessler or Calzaghe and then go down to middleweight and unify". Im a mundine fan. But wtf? I think this may be a bit to much.

I have no doubt it can come true though.

Views everyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mundine on verge of greatness!!

Mundine is an ok fighter, but he gets a serious spanking off Calzaghe and another one off Kessler
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gudnite vienna
    Mundine is an ok fighter, but he gets a serious spanking off Calzaghe and another one off Kessler
    I just watched the Calzaghe vs Byron Mitchell (unsure with name) and Calzaghe nearly got KO'd by the bum. Also vs Manfredo he was terrible.

Kessler is a one dimensional fighter. Mundine should have no problems this time. Mundine was half the fighter he was last time when they fought and lost by only three rounds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chum112
    Im a mundine fan. But wtf? I think this may be a bit to much.

I have no doubt it can come true though.
    Bit of a contradiction? sounds like you completly overate Mundine and have made a very weak attempt to make your comments sound unbiased.

Also what more did you want Calzaghe to do to Manfredo? Also are you serious about the Mitchell fight? - Calazghe gets dropped, sure that not great but he comes striaght back and destroys Mitchell in the same round!! Mitchell was also a two time WBA champ - a quality oppponent.

Mundine is a good fighter, no doubt >>> also a two time WBA champ, but to clean up both smw and middleweight divisions is a tad ambitious - The Kessler v Mundine fight was also a clear cut win for Kessler, it wasnt easy and the shut out on one card is a bit harsh but there's no doubt the bettwe man won (in Mundines backyard as well!)

Sorry mate, your post doesnt make sense and seems overtly deluded / biased.

ICB Guest

I just watched the Calzaghe vs Byron Mitchell (unsure with name) and Calzaghe nearly got KO'd by the bum. Also vs Manfredo he was terrible.

Kessler is a one dimensional fighter. Mundine should have no problems this time. Mundine was half the fighter he was last time when they fought and lost by only three rounds.
    Just because your blind Mundine fan you don't have to lie about Calzaghe fight firstly no he wasn't almost koed he was caught with flash knockdown and got up and beat living hell out of Mitchell your boy Mundine was koed by one of lightest hitting world champinos ever Sven Ottke he would lose to Kessler and Calzaghe ok your fan but your sounding silly to be honest.

ICB Guest

And actually Mitchell wasn't a bum why don't you look up on he only had 2 losses which were both close decision and he only lossed sd to Sven Ottke and atleast he went distance with Ottke something Mundine couldn't do.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Christ, Mundine is the new Margarito isn't he? 1 million fans log on this forum to overrate a fighter. He's the new flavour of the month!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    Jesus Christ, Mundine is the new Margarito isn't he? 1 million fans log on this forum to overrate a fighter. He's the new flavour of the month!
    Nah its not that its just this guy is from Australia and overrating his guy like crazy its quite silly to be honest fine you can be a fan of the guy but the things he is coming out with im speechless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The division is so weak maybe he could be top 2 when Calzaghe retires, but he aint on the verge of greatness imo, he is a good fighter but Calzaghe would beat him good, i dont think he needs Calzaghe to be honest he seems to be able to make good money back home in OZ pretending to be the next RJJ.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greatness wot a joke hes an ok fighter who is well guided thats it
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    The division is so weak maybe he could be top 2 when Calzaghe retires, but he aint on the verge of greatness imo, he is a good fighter but Calzaghe would beat him good, i dont think he needs Calzaghe to be honest he seems to be able to make good money back home in OZ pretending to be the next RJJ.
    What you've got to remember is that "The Verge of Greatness" is the nickname of the spot on the road where Mundine hitch-hikes from to get to every fight. What the promoter meant is that he will continue hitch-hiking to his fights.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah... Joe was awful v Manfredo like... I thought Manfredo could of stopped Joe any of those 3 rounds!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh PM dominated calzaghe but got caught by a couple of lucky punches and the ref stepped in. How unfair. haha
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He lost 116-112, 120-107, 117-113, and I think was halfway between 4 to 8 rounds more that KEssler won, and he is also a better fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watch Calzaghe vs Mitchell, Calzaghe starts to sway and wobble straight after he was knocked down and Mitchell lands another flurry of punches.

Kessler is a one dimensional fighter, forward, forward forward.

Are you MTHR FKRS reading the thread. I said these comments are overrated. Typical Americans you all are though, arrogant and can't see reality. Calzaghe is dead weight, old and past his best and kessler is a one dimensional fighter. I would rather see Lacy vs Mundine anyday than these predictables.

Mundine is gonna shit in all of your faces.

Thread Information