Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't Lyle like the Global Warming people?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Why doesn't Lyle like the Global Warming people?

[youtube=425,350]ALBY7DLHwv0[/youtube]

I HATE YOU GLOBAL WARMING HIPPIES! I HATE THE BLUE MAN GROUP AND I HATE AL GORE!

You're all insane! And the next car I buy will be a Hummer that runs on baby seals!!!!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Why doesn't Lyle like the Global Warming people?

OK so if The Blue Man Group didn't piss you off how about these people

[youtube=425,350]5BjrOi4vF24[/youtube]
    ...yes Al Gore did the voice over

[youtube=425,350]_i8xZopJq_U[/youtube]
    ...college kids beware!!!!!

[youtube=425,350]Tf7s0kTlftg[/youtube]
    David Letterman has become a commie....the debate is over huh....OH ALBERT.........I DISAGREE!

[youtube=425,350]dzYu1H08RwA[/youtube]
    Maybe they would all be happy if it was -40 degrees and snowing every day!

[youtube=425,350]WA8pRhqS0tU[/youtube]
    I really hate greenies....granola eatin hippies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a hippy I'm about as right wing as they come !

But Bush and China's policy towards the enviroment fucking sucks !
    Bush seem's to have a gung ho attitude to everything and the Ol Cowboy on the Range act wore thin the day before yesterday !

If you burn fuel it damages the enviroment andwhilst Al Gore's inconvinent truth might be a but overblown and far fetched ask yourself this Lyle .

What if he is only 5% right ?

I recycle everything , Cans ,Paper , Plastic Bottles ,Glass Bottles,Grass,Old Vegtables infact I'm sitting next to a big batch of things to take to the recycling centre right now !

It might not make any difference in the long run but then again it might make all the difference , thankfully alot of people in the Uk woke up a long time ago and are very concious of the enviroment which is a wholly good thing .

Closing yr eyes and burying your head in the ground whilst the Air gets poisoned and the Rainforrests get Chomped away might be the macho thing to do but it's actually a big fat Negative .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would hate them too Less ozone= Less Sun protection which means your neck can get even redder baby!!!!

OH shite I got you good you Fuker...

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

I'm not a hippy I'm about as right wing as they come !

But Bush and China's policy towards the enviroment fucking sucks !
    Bush seem's to have a gung ho attitude to everything and the Ol Cowboy on the Range act wore thin the day before yesterday !

If you burn fuel it damages the enviroment andwhilst Al Gore's inconvinent truth might be a but overblown and far fetched ask yourself this Lyle .

What if he is only 5% right ?

I recycle everything , Cans ,Paper , Plastic Bottles ,Glass Bottles,Grass,Old Vegtables infact I'm sitting next to a big batch of things to take to the recycling centre right now !

It might not make any difference in the long run but then again it might make all the difference , thankfully alot of people in the Uk woke up a long time ago and are very concious of the enviroment which is a wholly good thing .

Closing yr eyes and burying your head in the ground whilst the Air gets poisoned and the Rainforrests get Chomped away might be the macho thing to do but it's actually a big fat Negative .
    Well I don't think it's really plausable that humans are the only cause of Global Warming.....the Earth's climate is forever changing and who the hell is AL GORE to tell us that this climate is better than that climate or whatever.

This Global Warming stuff reminds me of the people who say "Judgement Day is coming".....yes there are steps that can be taken to protect the environment....one of those is NUCLEAR ENERGY....but we haven't had a nuclear power plant built in 20 years because the same motherfucking hippies that whine about the environment don't want cleaner stronger more efficient fuel.

OK JT, suppose we did cause Global Warming...I guess the Ice Age was just a myth like Creationism huh

Al is always on about CO2....well let me tell you something buddy, the CO2 in the atmosphere doesn't cause the Earth to heat up....the Earth heating up causes more CO2 to be in the atmosphere.

El Kabong Guest

Also as I have stated before ORBITAL FORCING has more of an affect on Global Warming than humans do....I'm not arguing that the climate isn't changing but I'm arguing the fact that Al Gore says HUMANS are the source of the warming.....saying we "are brewing killer hurricanes"....THAT'S BULLSHIT we can't MAKE WEATHER Al!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was only ballbusting.... There are a myriad of things that screw the enviorment over, but Hugging a tree is not gonna prevent it

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I was only ballbusting.... There are a myriad of things that screw the enviorment over, but Hugging a tree is not gonna prevent it
    K.....I just really dislike the eco terrorists and people that free lobsters at the grocery store and force their views on the environment on everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    K.....I just really dislike the eco terrorists and people that free lobsters at the grocery store and force their views on the environment on everyone.
    I couldnt agree more.. I do my part... Recycle(the best I can), I dont litter.... I use natural Laundry detergent and fabric softener.. etc

El Kabong Guest

That's right man, all you can control is YOU.

these Global Warming fanatics are a bunch of soy milk drinking fairies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, i was making reference to the 'Im goona buy a big hummer ' post !

Global warming is a fact some argue that its the natural cycle of the earth but thts bullshit the commen consensous if that we are doing irreversiable damage to the planet !

The Ice age took hunreds if not thousands of years to take hold we are killing this planet at a far greater rate !

People far more educated than you ,me or Mr Bush know this and have measured it

Thats not an insult ,i hate these liberal fucksticks as much as you but i also can't stand listenin to Bush read from that ole so boring hym sheet thats just plain wrong and having him try to convince me otherwise .

We are slowly breaking down the Planets ability to defend and repair itself

I've seen pictures of industrialised Britian in the 18th centuraythrough to the 1950's ( when the clean air act was introduced anyway ) and it wasn't nice it was far more than an annoyance or just an irratant bad air KILLED

Now think China is the 2nd biggest Polluter behind the USA and its economy is growing at a Phenomenol rate it will soon overtake the US ( 20 years I'm told ) they have no real measures in place to prevent any kind of damage they happily chop down thousands of arces of forrest to build hydroelectric Dams and pollute without a care or concern

China is in the middle of the biggest Migration the world has ever seen, approx 300 million people are entering the citys from the countryside all of them requiring Electricity coming from Coal burning Power plants also all of these economic migrants of them using transport of some description , if the economy continues to boom that will mean Cars .

Thats 300 million Chinese that doesnt acoount for the other 700 million and all that in 20 years .

Frightening if you ask me .

If they are gaining as such a rate then i'd say thats making the problem twice as bad and in 20 years the problem will have escalated out of control and the planet will hav lost her ability to ever heal .

Thats my point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    [youtube=425,350]ALBY7DLHwv0[/youtube]

I HATE YOU GLOBAL WARMING HIPPIES! I HATE THE BLUE MAN GROUP AND I HATE AL GORE!

You're all insane! And the next car I buy will be a Hummer that runs on baby seals!!!!
    I agree with the hippys & Gore... but...
    How dare you.
    I saw the Blue Man Group in Vegas & liked them so much that I bought their DVD in the little shop on the way out the concert.

I read somewhere that baby seals grind down to 96 octane.
    Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A thinner ozone layer just means we need to supe up our spf 40 to 400. There has been a large group of scientists who have not supported the global warming theory especially since 30 years ago (and you can look this up if you want) the same hippies were whinning that our destructive behavior was causing the world to COOL DOWN.

And at that time cars had been around for 60 some odd years and factories that were working had absolutely horrible envionmental control issues. The factors just blew smoke every where and the cars probably emitted enough toxins to cause a chemical weapon every time you started your car. So we reform the factories, the car emissions and rebuild some rain forests and now those people that wanted us to fix everything because we were causing the world to cool now want us to do more because our revised and improved look at the environment is causing it to heat up? BS. I'm not buying it. The ozone layer wass an issue but it is repairing itself since the cfc ban so thats no longer an issue either.

You can say the weather is shifting erradically all you want to. We have recorded weather patterns that let us predict what its gonna be like from day to day. Amazingly they still work in these times of "undeniable" change. This planet has been around for millions of years. The thing that makes life on this planet possible is a highly unstable ball of constant nuclear reactions (which in the very distant future will start fusing all the way up to iron instead of just hydrogen-helium which will cause it to expand to a much bigger size than it is right now but by that point, it will expand past the earth and swallow it into oblivion). If this planet would've formed a few miles away/closer to the sun or with alittle less tilt, we wouldn't be here.

Its a very delicate process that works on an unbelievable large scale. Thinking that we could alter this process "significantly" is very wishful thinking and kinda dumb to be honest. An 8 mile peice of rock could essentially end all life on this planet. And you think buying a gay looking car is gonna save the world? Trust me when its time for this thing to go there's nothing we can do about it, positively or negatively. Now i'm not saying theres zero consequences for dumping stuff in rivers. You gotta be smart but you can't be stupid at the same time. We couldn't fix or irreversibly damage this planet permantly even if we wanted to.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy
    The Ice age took hunreds if not thousands of years to take hold we are killing this planet at a far greater rate !
    I don't think we're killing the Planet.....I've seen certain ecosystems go downhill because of logging and so on but to say we can affect the climate change which is supposed to occur over thousands of years and knock it down to 5-10 years is LUDACRIS!

Also to say we can kill a planet so fast is a bit crazy too.

Of course we're getting to the point where we need to be more responsible but need I remind you the same people saying SAVE THE EARTH and GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL US ALL are the same people who kept us from building cleaner more efficient NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS.

So just call me a bit cautious when these radicals are trying to make a point

El Kabong Guest

....also AL GORE says we "BREW HURRICANES".....yes we control the weather and honestly Al's set himself up to never be wrong.....too many hurricanes it's GLOBAL WARMING.....very few hurricanes and it's GLOBAL WARMING......floods, drought, snow storms, tornados, etc all caused not by the Earth and it's natural weather processes but by HUMANS and GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

Thread Information