Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I am now a Zab judah fan!

After watching that fight with cotto i have now got a shit load of respect for judah.

this is a guy who (my self included) has had a shit load of crap for getting sparke dout in the tszyu fight...

But he took a tonne of punishment in the cotto fight and IMO would of gone the 12 if the ref didn't stop it...

After watching that fight i feel real sorry for Judah... That boy has some awsome hand speed and power with it... he has fantastic timing and skill and could of claimed a stake for the p4p spot if he was able to use his abilities...

I just believe he lacks confidence! when things are not going quite how he wants them to he pantics, he looks for someone to tell him what to do BUT HE KNOWS! he just seems too go on the back foot, stops throwing anything and try to wait the round out... He could of and should of beaten Cotto imo..his hand speed, his timing, his power and skills would of stopped cotto.. he just needed to stay focused, do what he knows set him upwith the jab, confuse him and let his hands go... me and my bro were screaming for judah to throw when he didn't coz no way could cotto of managed his speed and power imo

Fair play to cotto tho, total monster, i still think mayweather beats him, to fast to skill full, tofocused to hard to hit... might even stop him tbh...

but as for zab, hope he sorts his head out,drops to Lw and sparks hatton out COME ON JUDAH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I am now a Zab judah fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    After watching that fight with cotto i have now got a shit load of respect for judah.

this is a guy who (my self included) has had a shit load of crap for getting sparke dout in the tszyu fight...

But he took a tonne of punishment in the cotto fight and IMO would of gone the 12 if the ref didn't stop it...

After watching that fight i feel real sorry for Judah... That boy has some awsome hand speed and power with it... he has fantastic timing and skill and could of claimed a stake for the p4p spot if he was able to use his abilities...

I just believe he lacks confidence! when things are not going quite how he wants them to he pantics, he looks for someone to tell him what to do BUT HE KNOWS! he just seems too go on the back foot, stops throwing anything and try to wait the round out... He could of and should of beaten Cotto imo..his hand speed, his timing, his power and skills would of stopped cotto.. he just needed to stay focused, do what he knows set him upwith the jab, confuse him and let his hands go... me and my bro were screaming for judah to throw when he didn't coz no way could cotto of managed his speed and power imo

Fair play to cotto tho, total monster, i still think mayweather beats him, to fast to skill full, tofocused to hard to hit... might even stop him tbh...

but as for zab, hope he sorts his head out,drops to Lw and sparks hatton out COME ON JUDAH!
    Hatton isn't going to 147 again.

But this is a main thing you said

"when things are not going quite how he wants them to he pantics, he looks for someone to tell him what to do"

And thats why he needs a new trainer

ICB Guest

After watching that fight with cotto i have now got a S*** load of respect for judah.

this is a guy who (my self included) has had a S*** load of crap for getting sparke dout in the tszyu fight...

I just believe he lacks confidence! when things are not going quite how he wants them to he pantics, he looks for someone to tell him what to do BUT HE KNOWS! he just seems too go on the back foot, stops throwing anything and try to wait the round out... He could of and should of beaten Cotto imo..his hand speed, his ti ming, his power and skills would of stopped cotto.. he just needed to stay focused, do what he knows set him upwith the jab, confuse him and let his hands go... me and my bro were screaming for judah to throw when he didn't coz no way could cotto of managed his speed and power imo

You have turned to the darkside

Nah but seriously he showed alot of heart and he has got my respect im not a fan but he has got my respect because he fought like a warrior and he could beat Hatton because Hatton struggles badly with soutpaws.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    After watching that fight with cotto i have now got a S*** load of respect for judah.

this is a guy who (my self included) has had a S*** load of crap for getting sparke dout in the tszyu fight...

Hatton isn't going to 147 again.

But this is a main thing you said

"when things are not going quite how he wants them to he pantics, he looks for someone to tell him what to do"

And thats why he needs a new trainer
    judah trained for cotto and come in on the night at 145... if he wnated hatotn he could drop to 140 easy IMO...
    yeah i agree with the new trainer.. (missed this out) i seem to think coming from a familyof 7 fighters judah has been brought up from a nipper ebing told what to do in the ring, i doubt they have ever let him tink or fight his way, always the way they WOULD fight the fight, and do what THEY would... and zab having his own ways isn't alowed to do whats natural to him, and being told so long can;t think for him self... might be tolate with the real elite for himt o change now, but he can do hatton IMO - and as a birt i'll be cheering for Zab

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record and this is just my opinion.

There is no reason you could tell that would lead to think otherwise.

The fight should have been stoped sooner.
    I know for a fact Yoel wouldn't stop it.
    I mean listen to the type of encouragement he was giving Zab.

'Larry Merchant is over here talking shit about you'

As if Zabs gonna jump right out of the chair and go after Cotto cause Merchants saying the truth about the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

same here. he proved to have heart and determination to go on. what a great fight it was.

cotto is now one of my favourite fighters now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I admire zab's heart for taking the beating he did.

But it takes more balls to let your hands go and risk leaving yourself open, something he did FAR to little of.

1, 3, and 7 aside he threw no meaningful punches. He let himself get beat down.

I wish he would've thrown caution aside and given himself a chance. In retrospect I'm sure he would've rather got sparked in the 5th while trying for a KO then taking a prolonged 11 round beating like he did.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

So you have respect for a guy who loads up and throws his left atmost 10 times in a fight. That does not put punches together and throws less punches when his opponents gets offensive .......That fails to follow up when he wobbles his opponent......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing

So you have respect for a guy who loads up and throws his left atmost 10 times in a fight. That does not put punches together and throws less punches when his opponents gets offensive .......That fails to follow up when he wobbles his opponent......
    I agree addicted...

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

But it takes more balls to let your hands go and risk leaving yourself open, something he did FAR to little of.

Zab was too afraid to throw, kept his left cocked back the whole fight and didn't use it!

He's got heart for taking a beating...but no balls to commit/exchange/possibly leave himself open. Credit goes to Cotto for making him so afraid that he would not throw. Though maybe the reason judah didn't have the balls is they were taken away from him early on.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to_boxing

I agree addicted...

Zab was too afraid to throw, kept his left cocked back the whole fight and didn't use it!

He's got heart for taking a beating...but no balls to commit/exchange/possibly leave himself open. Credit goes to Cotto for making him so afraid that he would not throw. Though maybe the reason judah didn't have the balls is they were taken away from him early on.
    lol that's right I wonder if he checked with maintenance after the fight. They probably rolled towards Larry Merchants seat and Larry mistook them for the olives to his Martinis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I admire zab's heart for taking the beating he did.

I wish he would've thrown caution aside and given himself a chance. In retrospect I'm sure he would've rather got sparked in the 5th while trying for a KO then taking a prolonged 11 round beating like he did.

Exactly...watching the fight I thought what is he waiting for...
    I think he needs a mental coach or something like that...
    Zab has it all...speed,skill and power and his chin ain't that bad either...but he still looses,
    when facing big names...

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zab showed a lot of heart and why oh why didn't he keep throwing that left hook/uppercut all night is a mystery that only Zab can solve or maybe not. Zab would beat Hatton I think but won't get the chance, he is done in big fights for at least another year. He needs to string together 5 or 6 wins before taking on a big name again. Cotto is close to losing and it might be in his next fight, he is very good but should forget about Mayweather who would win a decision easily on what I saw the other night.
    I think he would struggle against Mosley too!

Thread Information