2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wales may host Calzaghe-Kessler

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    If Kessler agrees to this he might as well just collect his check and hand over his title...No need to put your body through the training camp or take any un needed shots...HE WILL GET ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!

That is an extremely stupid and overly dramatic posting.

Sorry Daxx, I just dont get it.....
    pfft, miles picking fights again:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Thats IT,I had hoped it didnt come to this,but I hearbye offer to host the fight in my back yard,a 6 pack of Negro Modelo for the winner,the loser gets the cheap stuff
    Ok, Ill up my offer,Ill fire up the grill for burgers and dogs for both fighters

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    If Kessler agrees to this he might as well just collect his check and hand over his title...No need to put your body through the training camp or take any un needed shots...HE WILL GET ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!

That is an extremely stupid and overly dramatic posting.

pfft, miles picking fights again:P
    Im not the person making over the top statements that dont add up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

britains no worse for robberies than america

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

since when has the UK been a place where fighters get robbed? i mean i can't think of one out and out fight where a guy has come here and been 'robbed'
    [/quote]

Has nothing to do with the UK...Has to do with Frank Warren wanting the fight in Calzaghes backyard....Tell me anyplace in the WORLD!!!!!.....The guy at home doesn't get the advantage....I am sure the judges will be PRO Warren.....If Kessler does not get the KO/TKO...He will lose......

Look at the freaking gift Kid Diamond just got due to favortisim...That was in the USA what because this would be in the UK all of a sudden it can't happen,,,,Give me a break...

That is an extremely stupid and overtly dramatic posting.

Dramatic Posting!!!!!....Yeah because it will be an even playing field that way right....Then why doesn't Calzaghe go to Kesslers backyard?....Why won't Warren let him..........Enough Said.......Just the Fact Frank Warren is involved says enough

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by warreng
    britains no worse for robberies than america

It has nothing to F****** do with the UK...It has to do with Frank Warren and home advantage...That simple...Miles is just looking for somethig to do beside keep his head up his ass...So he wants to try and make this into something else

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

since when has the UK been a place where fighters get robbed? i mean i can't think of one out and out fight where a guy has come here and been 'robbed'

Has nothing to do with the UK...Has to do with Frank Warren wanting the fight in Calzaghes backyard....Tell me anyplace in the WORLD!!!!!.....The guy at home doesn't get the advantage....I am sure the judges will be PRO Warren.....If Kessler does not get the KO/TKO...He will lose......

Look at the freaking gift Kid Diamond just got due to favortisim...That was in the USA what because this would be in the UK all of a sudden it can't happen,,,,Give me a break...

Dramatic Posting!!!!!....Yeah because it will be an even playing field that way right....Then why doesn't Calzaghe go to Kesslers backyard?....Why won't Warren let him..........Enough Said.......Just the Fact Frank Warren is involved says enough

[/quote]

We can all state facts that are in fact mere opinions. You are expressing opinions only here. Do you care to substantiate your claims of possible robberies? I see random scorecards coming from the US too. Only last week were the cards correct for the first time in an age. Judah: Cotto was accurately summed up. It made a change!!

You obviously have issues with this fight. In England or Denmark, its the same to me. Calzaghe will teach Kessler a lesson. The judges will be irrelevant.

You are on the Kessler train obviously. I couldnt care less where the fight is held.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/quote]

er they excepted their offer for calzaghe to fight kessler in denmark, then kessler started crying about the money and started talking about coming to the UK for more money... then palla tried to fuck them about with the dates and move it to november...

werid, when people were on about calzaghe going there to fight him you didn't come out and start about how calzaghe would have to spark kessler out to get the win, and lets face it, place like that are well known for screwing the non home town boxer over if it goes to points...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We can all state facts that are in fact mere opinions. You are expressing opinions only here. Do you care to substantiate your claims of possible robberies? I see random scorecards coming from the US too. Only last week were the cards correct for the first time in an age. Judah: Cotto was accurately summed up. It made a change!!

You obviously have issues with this fight. In England or Denmark, its the same to me. Calzaghe will teach Kessler a lesson. The judges will be irrelevant.

You are on the Kessler train obviously. I couldnt care less where the fight is held.
    [/quote]

UHHHH I think I gave an example of Judging Favortisim with the Kid Diamond Example......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In DK when the Promotor is Mogens Palle I have seen plenty of robberies, but not in title fights where Mogens Palle cant handpick the judges himself...

The only way a opponent can win here in a non title fight here is by KO or TKO.

On that note I would like the fight to be in Denmark so I can see it live, dont have the money to go Wales unfortunately but it makes sense moneywise to have it in Wales, and I still think Kessler needs the TKO to win whether its in Denmark or Wales. He simply do not have the workrate I have seen Calzaghe display. But Kessler has more power and accuracy , I stand by a TKO late

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

er they excepted their offer for calzaghe to fight kessler in denmark, then kessler started crying about the money and started talking about coming to the UK for more money... then palla tried to F*** them about with the dates and move it to november...

werid, when people were on about calzaghe going there to fight him you didn't come out and start about how calzaghe would have to spark kessler out to get the win, and lets face it, place like that are well known for screwing the non home town boxer over if it goes to points...
    [/quote]

Yeah like that was a fair offer.....I have an Idea how about Calzaghe and his people just be willing to split the money down the middle and fight in a neutral playing ground.....Last time I checked Kessler was a champion as well but of course and again Warren has to have things extremly in his fighters favor can't just make the fight go off and everyone have equal share of things...Truth is this is the only fight for Calzaghe at super middleweight with any signifigance

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

er they excepted their offer for calzaghe to fight kessler in denmark, then kessler started crying about the money and started talking about coming to the UK for more money... then palla tried to F*** them about with the dates and move it to november...

Yeah like that was a fair offer.....I have an Idea how about Calzaghe and his people just be willing to split the money down the middle and fight in a neutral playing ground.....Last time I checked Kessler was a champion as well but of course and again Warren has to have things extremly in his fighters favor can't just make the fight go off and everyone have equal share of things...Truth is this is the only fight for Calzaghe at super middleweight with any signifigance

[/quote]

what wasn't a fair offer lol? PALLE made it, warren agreed to it... not franks fault lol

They made it crystal clear they would go to Denmark to fight kessler coz they accepted an offer from palle to do so... since then kessler and palle have done just about everything in their power to fuck the fight...

as for this 50/50 ha!

Kessler will pull in about 7-10k in his next fight if he doesn't fight joe...

Joe will still pull in 25-35k, will be on HBO and will get well paid...

Calzaghe has the ring belt, and like any othet guy who has it is basicaly the undisputed champion, every other belt is just an ABC belt. Kessler is, at the moment, an ABC paper champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/quote]

Daxx, the truth is you are sounding extremely bitter. Calzaghe has the fight and he will win it with relative ease. You are the one with issues about where it will be located.

All of the Calzaghe fans are content. Denmark or Wales? Who cares? Either way Kessler will be beat down.

Daxx, what is the issue? Why the need to insult me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course old gutless wonder never fights on nuteral turf.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny,Klitschko is the most universally recognised Heavyweight Champ
    IBF,IBO

Thread Information