Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default i was just wondering?

people that cc you will usually admit it eg:cc#108 bro good post
    but how come peeps sc u with out explanation? i dont get it?
    i would like to know when givin a sc as to why the person disagrees with my post?

not that it matters about cc's and sc's but please people dont be a coward, i reside on the other side of the planet, so dont be afraid, i cant hurt you.

and on that note, let the sc's role in
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

ICB Guest

Default Re: i was just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure
    i would like to know when givin a sc as to why the person disagrees with my post?

not that it matters about cc's and sc's but please people dont be a coward, i reside on the other side of the planet, so dont be afraid, i cant hurt you.

You can actually have a guess at whos sc or cc you by going to whos online and when it says unknown action that means there either sc or cc you or another person i believe.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok I have just you for your statement about you residing on the other side of the planet to the rest of us. This is a worldwide forum and people are from all over so you cannot possibly live on the other side of the planet to everybody.

This makes you either a fool or a liar, either way there's no place on the board for you...well maybe you can hang out in the section but personally I hope Saddo you

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice Bilbo.

I don't bother with sad clicks. I gave them constantly to Royal. And I gave 1 to Punisher and that's all I can recall. There have been a few times though where I've accidentally clicked [Sad] and had to click them to wipe it out. That actually happens a lot oddly enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Ok I have just you for your statement about you residing on the other side of the planet to the rest of us. This is a worldwide forum and people are from all over so you cannot possibly live on the other side of the planet to everybody.

This makes you either a fool or a liar, either way there's no place on the board for you...well maybe you can hang out in the section but personally I hope Saddo you
    thanks bilbo
    u are a sensitive man indeed i think i just fell in love with you
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

You can actually have a guess at whos sc or cc you by going to whos online and when it says unknown action that means there either sc or cc you or another person i believe.
    Not necessairly.
    Theres sections in the site where the site won't pick up where your at.
    I think the game room and chat room are 2 of those places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and u havent sc me sweet hart.
    will you hang with me in the spam section?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo is a legend over there. 9 pages Believe it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and u havent sc me sweet hart.
    will you hang with me in the spam section?
    No I didn't really sadclick you. I talk a good fight but I rarely back up my threats being not even 3 ft tall and all.

I do hang out in the spam section actually. I have my own thread there where I hang out and post my random thoughts but people kept gatecrashing and hijacking it so I just stick to the main sections for now.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

Not necessairly.
    Yea not all the time but i did look on there once and it said Titofan unknown action and he had gave me cc you can sometimes guess who is cc or sc you but not always like you said.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record.

I always post this when this thread comes around. (Which happens as often as the Tyson vs. Lewis thread )

If I sc you, you will know it.

Since I've been here I only sc the trolls on the site or people who are just here to and post nonsense.

The Royals, landmines, jangeorge, dumdanes and what have you.

I occasionally sc Saddo for moving to Germany.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not necessairly.
    Yea not all the time but i did look on there once and it said Titofan unknown action and he had gave me cc you can sometimes guess who is cc or sc you but not always like you said.
    hey ice where is the whos online section? i wanna catch the colprit

ICB Guest

For the record.

I always post this when this thread comes around. (Which happens as often as the Tyson vs. Lewis thread )

Since I've been here I only sc the trolls on the site or people who are just here to and post nonsense.

So your the one that has been sc me

ICB Guest

Not necessairly.
    hey ice where is the whos online section? i wanna catch the colprit
    Go to home scroll down the page and your see this

534 Online... 492 Guests, 41 Users (6 Buddies, 1 Hidden)
    Users active in past 30 minutes:
    ICE COLD BOXING, cjk44, sparring101, Bilbo, Troy McClure, CutMeMick, bgordon, Wadeb_21, spektorette27, amat, Scrap, Daz52, lance Uppercut, Chris N., bikersk, Mr. Cosell, boozeboxer, Trainer Monkey, BoomBoom, eagle, dasamm, LegendBoxing65, yoitsdan, BoxingGorilla, ross, BigMix27, Pacstraightleft, SweetPea, DaxxKahn, Nate17, Rican, GP100, sanj16, clean, Gyrokai, wacko3205, spid3r, Clubber, jimmyh, 2ndrdko

Click on the bit that i put in bold.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record.

So your the one that has been sc me

YOu got me rollin' ICB....

Thread Information