Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vitali Klitschko recent workout(Video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vitali Klitschko recent workout(Video)

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Vitali Klitschko recent workout(Video)

Vitali looks bigger than he used to, he may have put on some weight up top....cc for the vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for the vid (cc)
    Ahhhhh real Mitt training..
    Not this Choreographed feather tap crap, that we see so much of.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle He hasnt got bigger old Schmits got smaller nice to see the Wensun gyms not changed much its a good set up they have
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the clip,yeah he looks a little heavier.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He looked terrible! Honestly! He's a heavy i no, so im not expecting him to look like RJJ on the pads but come on!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    He looked terrible! Honestly! He's a heavy i no, so im not expecting him to look like RJJ on the pads but come on!!!
    learn about the HWD then talk about it...
    would you like to see more crap like PBF? that isnt even training on pads, its showin off...
    In that vid, vitali is actually training, not trying to look good.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deuce you have a point, what they are doing is Technique pads but not very good. What PBF does on the pads is Neuromuscular adaptions a form of variation plyometrics speed work. Both have there place, I prefer the technique type there are other ways to accomplish speed. You are right its to show of its just as hard for the coach as the fighter, but it looks the part.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    would you like to see more crap like PBF? that isnt even training on pads, its showin off...
    Really? Huh.... Hmmmmmmm.........Floyd isint trainig on the pads? Interesting shit, Floyd better get his act together and learn how to train properly...

Are you kidding me right now? Seriously you got to be kidding me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyway, glad to see Vitali Back.... Hopefully he sorts out the division properly. Finally a real Bona fied Heavyweight we can be proud of

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well deuce i don't like disrespecting anyone but since u started it....U obviously no very little about any division of boxing. That padwork was not jus poor because he was not displaying any power or speed but because his technique seems to have faded dramatically due to his lay off. Thats why i said he looked terrible.

And secondly in relation to ur comment toward me personally...Jus because u have more posts on this forum than me and i am younger than you does not make u more of an expert than me. My life is boxing, 7 days a week every day of the year, every minute of every day, so please dont put me down when i would never say shit like that to u. You don't gotta agree with me but don't disrespect me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm...vitali is not looking very fluid. Maybe he was distracted, it did not look like he was very focused.

He's got some rust in the gears. He's a much more exciting fighter than Wlad. I hope he avoids injury and gets back to his old form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His biggest issue on the mitts looked to be decision making,what to throw and when
    Thats just rust,itll shake,hes got 3 months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well deuce i don't like disrespecting anyone but since u started it....U obviously no very little about any division of boxing. That padwork was not jus poor because he was not displaying any power or speed but because his technique seems to have faded dramatically due to his lay off. Thats why i said he looked terrible.

And secondly in relation to ur comment toward me personally...Jus because u have more posts on this forum than me and i am younger than you does not make u more of an expert than me. My life is boxing, 7 days a week every day of the year, every minute of every day, so please dont put me down when i would never say S*** like that to u. You don't gotta agree with me but don't disrespect me.
    To be honest if you were offended by me telling you to learn the HWD..To bad.
    I truly & honestly don't mean to sound like a d**K, but, if thats all it took to hurt your feelings then your going to have a bumpy ride through life. It was your "opinion" that his pad work looked *terrible*, just like its my opinion that your boxing knowledge, especially that of the HWD is mediocre ....

Now if you came out with a comment like Trainer Monkey did, i could respect that comment, and continue the conversation about the training vid with you. However, in your comment you brought nothing to the table, so i let you know about it. K?

Oh and by the way, im not big on how many posts anyone has, thats not important to me. Quality not quantity, there are guys who have been here the same time as me or less, and have 3-10,000 posts. You know what that means? not a fwockin thing.... there are guys who have 3000 cc's. You know what that means to me? Yep, u guessed it, Nothing. However it just so happens that a majority of those people have interesting things to say. And people "reward" them by CC'n them.
    But one thing you will NOT see me do, is judge a person by the amount of posts they have (or dont have) or by their CC's, its lame to judge for that reason. However i DID judge you on that comment, and i will continue to do so because thats all i have to go by.
    Not Posts or cc's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Really? Huh.... Hmmmmmmm.........Floyd isint trainig on the pads? Interesting S***, Floyd better get his act together and learn how to train properly...

Are you kidding me right now? Seriously you got to be kidding me.
    I never said that PBF isnt good on pads...But you will NOT see his true pad work... The pad work you see on tv is ALL show..
    cmon now..pat pat pat pat, shoulder tap shoulder tap..While i stare in the camera?
    Are you kidding me? seriously? are you?

Thread Information