Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ellerbe: "Hatton, Want Floyd? Sign The Contract!"

Leonard Ellerbe, the adviser of Floyd Mayweather, Jr., said that if Ricky Hatton really wants to fight Floyd, all he needs to do is sign the contract.

Ellerbe said the trash talking games are over, Mayweather is tired of Hatton always taking shots at him in the press, and says the two sides can get together and make the fight this week. Hatton has been baiting Mayweather with comments in the press for the last few years, and the baiting appears to have finally paid off.

"He got Floyd's attention. Now we're calling his bluff," Leonard Ellerbe said. "All he has to do is make a deal and he'll have his chance to back up all that talk. All that's standing between him and Floyd is air and opportunity. We can make the deal this week. He's very, very disrespectful. He's trying to promote himself off Floyd's name. When we make the deal we'll show the world why he's the most overrated fighter of this decade. Floyd has never taken any fight personally. But he's taking this personally. Floyd is going to kick his butt."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ellerbe: "Hatton, Want Floyd? Sign The Contract!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Leonard Ellerbe, the adviser of Floyd Mayweather, Jr., said that if Ricky Hatton really wants to fight Floyd, all he needs to do is sign the contract.

Ellerbe said the trash talking games are over, Mayweather is tired of Hatton always taking shots at him in the press, and says the two sides can get together and make the fight this week. Hatton has been baiting Mayweather with comments in the press for the last few years, and the baiting appears to have finally paid off.

"He got Floyd's attention. Now we're calling his bluff," Leonard Ellerbe said. "All he has to do is make a deal and he'll have his chance to back up all that talk. All that's standing between him and Floyd is air and opportunity. We can make the deal this week. He's very, very disrespectful. He's trying to promote himself off Floyd's name. When we make the deal we'll show the world why he's the most overrated fighter of this decade. Floyd has never taken any fight personally. But he's taking this personally. Floyd is going to kick his butt."
    What's your source bro? This could be huge.............
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeeeeeessssss if this is true ,i would love to see this fight cuz floyds stock would be raised after the win, to be the first to beat a great fighter thatd be great and i no the fight would be fun

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The source was an American newspaper,hold on....Here you go-It was a recent interview by Tim Smith in his NY Daily News Column.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know i sound like a fan...but this is an easy win for floyd.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That made me laugh out loud, coming from a member of Mayweathers team.
    This would be an interesting fight, I assume it would be held at 147 and not 140. I like Hatton, but I think either way, Mayweather UDs Hatton fairly easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think PBF would win but Hattons style is made to beat him, Hatton has a good a chance as anyone of beating him.

It could happen, an interesting fight to say the least, i really think these two hate each other
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think mayweather will stop him. Hatton is out of his depth at 147, collazo showed us that. Mayweather is faster, stronger and all-round better than collazo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going on record right here and now and I'll SIG bet ANYONE on this forum,that PBF would beat Hatton. Hatton's style would ruffle Floyd's feathers for a few rounds but Floyd would begin to time,use ring generalship and straight right hands all night long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hattons got a chance, you shouldnt judge him on one fight at WW...
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going on record right here and now and I'll SIG bet ANYONE on this forum,that PBF would beat Hatton. Hatton's style would ruffle Floyd's feathers for a few rounds but Floyd would begin to time,use ring generalship and straight right hands all night long.
    Mate you make it sound like you are making a bold prediction but the entire world is probably in agreement with you.

It's like wanting to bet on a coin toss that it will be heads......or tails.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gudnite vienna
    Hattons got a chance, you shouldnt judge him on one fight at WW...
    Why? Is what is he going to do different?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is an easy fight for Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know the thing Ive allways liked about B-hop?
    You found out who he wanted next when the contract was signed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

too say this is an easy fight for PBF is wrong, if Hatton could knock him off his game plan some what, hecould have him in trouble.
    dont Fuck with the chuck

Thread Information